Author Topic: Remembering Nate Dogg  (Read 519 times)

Okka

Remembering Nate Dogg
« on: March 15, 2020, 01:05:49 PM »
9 years ago we lost one of the greatest voices of all time. This shit still hurts.

Rest In Peace Nate Dogg.

Here's a little somethin' all of y'all might not have read. A series called "Remembering Nate Dogg" that DubCNN did after Nate passed. People like DJ Quik, Crooked I, Battlecat and others talk about their memories of the late great Nate. Sad to see Bad Azz talkin' about him and now he's gone too. SMH. R.I.P.

http://www.dubcnn.com/features/rememberingnatedogg/

The following users thanked this post: kingsol81

Sccit

Re: Remembering Nate Dogg
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 01:38:36 AM »
RIP GOAT

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Jay_J

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 01:52:50 AM »
rest in piece Bigg Nate Dogg.

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 02:25:07 AM »
RIP!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Shad3s

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 01:47:37 PM »
RIP Big Nate Dogg..

As a surprise.. On that new Southland Story OST that just dropped, is a nice new track with Nate singing the hook lovely, brought tears to my eyes, his appearance on there really caught me off-guard and I was like WTF?
There was nothing mentioned in the track-title so I got all geeked up and then realized how I miss his effortless, beautiful singing!!
 8)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 01:56:27 PM by Shad3s »

Okka

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 05:38:06 AM »
RIP Big Nate Dogg..

As a surprise.. On that new Southland Story OST that just dropped, is a nice new track with Nate singing the hook lovely, brought tears to my eyes, his appearance on there really caught me off-guard and I was like WTF?
There was nothing mentioned in the track-title so I got all geeked up and then realized how I miss his effortless, beautiful singing!!
 8)

Really? What song is that?

SuperSpider

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 11:02:22 AM »
RIP Big Nate Dogg..

8)

Really? What song is that?

It ain't new at all, but it's the Mister D ft Nate Dogg - Should Have Been Mine Remix that came out back in 2011.

The following users thanked this post: Okka