Author Topic: Youtube video I made celebrating Dr. Dre's 1996 Source Magazine Cover Issue  (Read 658 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 02:40:22 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

Sccit

dope video

is that the same magazine u had since 1996 or did u cop a new one off the internet??

HighEyeCue

dope...I used to buy the Source every month around that time period and I remember that issue especially

dj coma

Couple corrections... it's Aftermath Entertainment, not Aftermath Records. Also Black Market was a Sacramento based label, not Bay Area.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
dope video

is that the same magazine u had since 1996 or did u cop a new one off the internet??

Thx... yep that's the original.  That's memorabilia that I always keep in my possession.  At times I've been nearly homeless it's been in the trunk of my car. Bought it straight off the rack summer of 1996 at Sam Goody.

I remember reading that article and just staring out the window like in some meditative state cause that shit sounded so next level--and proved to be as Dre was ahead of his time and everything he talked about in the article later came true. 

Remember when I went to go stay at Siavash's crib way back in the fuccin day back in 2002?  I left a gang of valuable shit back at my apartment in Kansas City just in a closet.  My friend moved his sister into the apartment into my room and she threw all this valuable shit out I used to have a gang of Source, XXL, Blaze magazines--classic shit like a "NEXT TO BLOW" article in Blaze magazine summer of 1998 that featured some white rapper from Detroit that I'd never heard about who had reportedly just signed to Aftermath.  I also had the Snoop cover from when he was "Stranded On Death Row" during that period he made "Caught Up" with Kurupt and was a bit of a free agent.  A Rakim cover with Canibus interviewing Rakim when at the time they thought Canibus was gonna be the next Rakim!  The Master P cover when they thought No Limit was gonna fuckin take over the industry!  The first Source Eminem cover, and first Source Eminem feature (which actually was a Snoop cover issue).  THAT BITCH THREW OUT ALL MY VALUABLES I HAD IN THE CORNER OF THAT CLOSET!  But... anyway, the Dre Source cover was in my trunk all along so I didn't lost that one.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

dope video

Thx... yep that's the original.  That's memorabilia that I always keep in my possession.  At times I've been nearly homeless it's been in the trunk of my car. Bought it straight off the rack summer of 1996 at Sam Goody.

I remember reading that article and just staring out the window like in some meditative state cause that shit sounded so next level--and proved to be as Dre was ahead of his time and everything he talked about in the article later came true. 

Remember when I went to go stay at Siavash's crib way back in the fuccin day back in 2002?  I left a gang of valuable shit back at my apartment in Kansas City just in a closet.  My friend moved his sister into the apartment into my room and she threw all this valuable shit out I used to have a gang of Source, XXL, Blaze magazines--classic shit like a "NEXT TO BLOW" article in Blaze magazine summer of 1998 that featured some white rapper from Detroit that I'd never heard about who had reportedly just signed to Aftermath.  I also had the Snoop cover from when he was "Stranded On Death Row" during that period he made "Caught Up" with Kurupt and was a bit of a free agent.  A Rakim cover with Canibus interviewing Rakim when at the time they thought Canibus was gonna be the next Rakim!  The Master P cover when they thought No Limit was gonna fuckin take over the industry!  The first Source Eminem cover, and first Source Eminem feature (which actually was a Snoop cover issue).  THAT BITCH THREW OUT ALL MY VALUABLES I HAD IN THE CORNER OF THAT CLOSET!  But... anyway, the Dre Source cover was in my trunk all along so I didn't lost that one.

wtf bitch woulda got throat fucked if that happened to me

those magazines goin for a pretty penny on ebay rn