Author Topic: Battle verse I wrote for Gry1da, didn't want to go to waste  (Read 163 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo, I thought we were gonna battle and we never did, and apparantly we never will (since according to Illicit she ain't messin with this board anymore), but I thought I'd post this anyways just to see what you guys think.  Don't mean no beef or anything, I just think it's a funny battle verse.

Just askin' Grrrrl-ida why-ya have to hate? I'd rather masterbate than take ya out on a date,
you hopin' that pretty face will up your chances of makin' your record great,
you need to stay up late to improve your style, new to this board and I liked your key style,  gives me a smile
when I see you and BXstyle reply synchronized every time, too bad ya can't battle rhyme in your weak ass set,
stop steppin' to the accomplished vets, learned a lesson yet?  It takes more than a mouth like a sailor with turets, (1)

leavin' Girl IDa french fried-up like orieda as I go inside ya head leavin' little girls hidin' under the bed, (2)
ya can't have respect yet, ya gotta earn some before you come on the board like the lord's gift, (3)
tryin' to come up quick, reppin' your one man crew like you know what to do when no-one's really feelin' you,
sinster served you, now it's serving part 2, everything you are I'm using against you,
leaving you with a lesson in battle freestyle, with a smile, take it, write it down, come back in a while
when you're rhyme scheme is less newbie and has a little more complexity and I might give you another trial

you a cosa nostra nueva dama,  I post up as notradamus (4)
predictin' I'll slaughter ya faster than you can say "But I'm just a llama!" (5)

Can't take the rejection, raising objections when people vote in your section, (6)
spittin' venom in every direction like a blind rattler at a 4 way intersection,
stop stressin' thinkin' you and BX are the 04 bonnie and clyde think again, cause
"it takes mooooorrre on this boooooaaaaard to win, than you and your boyfriend"

1) Turets syndrome is when people suddenly blurt out swear words, homegirl's got a dirty mouth
2) Orieda is a brand of potatoes
3) God's gift to men
4) nueva dama=new girl, or new mistress in mexican slang
5) Llama=newbie
6) She was pissed that she lost to Sinister, snapped at everyone that voted against her

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Battle verse I wrote for Gry1da, didn't want to go to waste
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 05:24:20 PM »
Everybody has no comment? ???

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck