Author Topic: Souljah Snoop Loc – Play House  (Read 451 times)

OmegaRed

Souljah Snoop Loc – Play House
« on: March 19, 2020, 05:05:01 AM »
We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

doggfather

Re: Souljah Snoop Loc – Play House
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 07:38:50 AM »
its ok nutin more
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 02:47:53 PM »
Souljah Snoop Loc? Really?

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 04:41:25 PM »
DUNO WHO THIS WEIRDO IS, BUT L-FINGUZ IS DOPE AF....HE LACED SUGA FREE'S ALBUM SOMETHIN SERIOUS

kingsol81

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 01:31:06 AM »
The beats cool, the dude sounds like a shitty auto tuned impersonation of TeeFLii, also Souljah Snoop Loc might beat out Lil Nas dmX as most unoriginal rap name.

OmegaRed

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2020, 09:43:26 AM »
The beats cool, the dude sounds like a shitty auto tuned impersonation of TeeFLii, also Souljah Snoop Loc might beat out Lil Nas dmX as most unoriginal rap name.
DUNO WHO THIS WEIRDO IS, BUT L-FINGUZ IS DOPE AF....HE LACED SUGA FREE'S ALBUM SOMETHIN SERIOUS

Nah he doesnt sound like Teeflii dude has BEEN around longer than teeflii about as long as X-Raided & T-Nutty and they all from the same area of Sacramento. 24 Street Garden Blocc Crip. So in other words who came 1st. And for the record bro isnt some "weirdo". And Snoop Loc is bro street name. It pays not to be so critical of someone when you aren't informed on that person.
We need your help.....

www.insomiacmagazine.com

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2020, 09:46:08 AM »

Nah he doesnt sound like Teeflii dude has BEEN around longer than teeflii about as long as X-Raided & T-Nutty and they all from the same area of Sacramento. 24 Street Garden Blocc Crip. So in other words who came 1st. And for the record bro isnt some "weirdo". And Snoop Loc is bro street name. It pays not to be so critical of someone when you aren't informed on that person.

no offense ..... any1 who makes this kinda music is a weirdo to me

and i say that wit love

OmegaRed

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2020, 09:48:02 AM »

no offense ..... any1 who makes this kinda music is a weirdo to me

and i say that wit love

So you proceed to say no offense and then diss? Smmfh.
We need your help.....

www.insomiacmagazine.com

SuperSpider

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2020, 09:49:03 AM »
If he has been around for so long how come he is still this wack? 20 years weren't enough to get good?

:snoopfacepalm:

OmegaRed

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2020, 09:51:51 AM »
Smh at yall not knowing who dude is. And than formulating a opinion based off one song. Not surprising tho.
We need your help.....

www.insomiacmagazine.com

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 02:33:22 PM »
i don’t understand why u gettin offended from people’s opinions

i’m not well versed in his previous work but this joint ain’t it brodie

if u got somethin doper of his youd like to post in here then by all means be my guest and i’ll give an honest opinion

to me, what u posted is simply weirdo rap.. that’s not even a diss, that’s simply my taste.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

kingsol81

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2020, 02:56:32 PM »

[/quote]  When you say been around longer, do you mean making music or just that he was alive? Cause I dont see anything about him earlier than 2014. Either way, if ya dig dudes music more power to ya, music is subjective and we all have our own tastes, so I dont want to shit on anybody else taste in music. Checked out a few of his other tracks, not for me but to each their own.

OmegaRed

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2020, 03:02:54 PM »
Probably not got to find anything on the net prior to 2013. Hes been around for a hot minute in Sacramento and has a bunch of collabos with X Raided,  Smigg Dirtee, majority of Sac artist. Hes move to Miami so of course I would think it influence his style. And I'm the same I'm not into downplaying anyone, not my m.o.
We need your help.....

www.insomiacmagazine.com

The following users thanked this post: kingsol81

Okka

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2020, 05:26:32 AM »

No shit, huh? Sometimes you need to come up with an artist name.

The following users thanked this post: SuperSpider