Author Topic: Slay v Clue  (Read 168 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Slay v Clue
« on: May 10, 2003, 03:47:29 AM »
Just listened to them going at each other over the phone.
Sounclick got it up.
It's funny

Big Cwolf the savage

• Lil Geezy
Re:Slay v Clue
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2003, 04:02:09 AM »
new shit DJ clue! new shit DJ clue!  Lol what a punk ass reebok wearing weak beat making suka ;D
Some people don't believe in god, but they fear him, Well I believe in god and the only thing I fear is Kaiser Soze  -  Verbal Kint

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2003, 04:03:24 AM »
let me guess..... slay fucked him up?

kick ass album

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2003, 02:04:30 PM »
I hate both of them cause they ruin dope tracks by shouting all over them. Peeps like DJ Whoo Kid normally limit their shouting to the start and finish of tracks but these guys just seem to shout randomly throughout the whole track. Having said that Kay Slay always brings out better mixtapes than DJ Clue and therefore out of these two I do prefer Kay Slay.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2003, 02:24:00 PM »
I agree... they both fuck up perfectly nice tracks.... but out of the 2 I'd choose Slay..... although I'm starting to like WhooKid....he's tite

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2003, 02:54:37 PM »
I hate both of them cause they ruin dope tracks by shouting all over them. Peeps like DJ Whoo Kid normally limit their shouting to the start and finish of tracks but these guys just seem to shout randomly throughout the whole track. Having said that Kay Slay always brings out better mixtapes than DJ Clue and therefore out of these two I do prefer Kay Slay.

i never realy care about them shouting throughout songs. kay slay's voice sounds doper as dj clue though, but i like dj clue's mixtapes better. so i go for dj clue :)

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2003, 03:49:08 PM »
how do u get hold of mix tapes in the uk
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2003, 05:57:30 PM »

by downloading for example :-\

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2003, 06:04:16 PM »
word

KVB

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2003, 02:01:13 AM »
LOL yeah it was funny to hear them arguing on the phone. Kay Slay was hella amped... and damn Clue was saying a lot of stupid shit, Kay had him completely psyched out in the end LOL... it was hilarious to to hear Kay clown him like:

"Yo Clue, listen, you are the BIGGEST, BADDEST, GANGSTA fucking DJ on the planet"

;D

Funny shit. 8)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2003, 03:18:11 AM »
lol...this shit is hilarious...clue sounded like a lil bitch cryin...and kay slay was dissin the shit outta his bitch ass..hahahaha.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2003, 03:18:29 AM by LaZ1e »

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2003, 07:43:15 AM »

by downloading for example :-\

Or go to sites like www.mixtapes.com

pZ