Author Topic: Techs Reflections on Getting Fired  (Read 518 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Techs Reflections on Getting Fired
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2003, 02:39:47 AM »
lmao...what a looser i am, havin nothin else to do so im come on here and put others down and try to bring my self esteem higher since im such a loser, and the only reason i really diss on muslims and afgans is cause i was raped by an big afgan in the asshole, damn terrorist, atleast now my shit drops without any pain though.tech, i really hope you get a new job, im tryin to suck your dick so you wont beat the shit out of me if you ever see me

i suck afgan dick for a living.

DOGGY youz a bitch...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2003, 12:13:37 PM by Rasta Quake »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2003, 11:05:04 AM »
^^ Everybody knows that, but he's also the genius they picked to be a moderator.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2003, 11:10:11 AM »
Oh no Trauma, what other suggestions do u have grandpops?
let this dick sucker keep riding my nuts. This motherfucker only makes posts about me. Seriously. The only time this faggot posts is to ride my dick. So tell me Rumsfeld, what should one do

Doggy for President!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2003, 11:11:11 AM »
damn what a shitty reason for firing someone.  Like u said Fuck em.  Your city is full of money, go take it on your own instead of being a slave to some punk ass faggets.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2003, 11:15:33 AM »
i got like 5 Bills saved up still, run some missions, work some hustles, ill be back on ma feet.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2003, 11:15:49 AM »
I ain't defendin' him Tech, I think half the people that post here are acting like bitches, you're right.  I just think Doggy sometimes is just as bad, if he would have left the b.s. up, people would get tired of 'verbalassaultas' shit eventually, but now doggy's on the same level.  You understand that.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2003, 11:17:49 AM »
I dont understand at all. I think Dogg just exposed Verbal for what he is.

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2003, 11:18:52 AM »
Well then we just don't see it the same way.. .Peace~

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2003, 11:19:09 AM »
Oh, yeah, ...

GOD BLESS YA, BROTHER!!!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2003, 11:20:28 AM »
God Bless You Too

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2003, 11:28:10 AM »
im just havin some fun, and its not like im targetting someone who doesnt deserve this, all this fuckers posts are is attacking tech and callin him a fag, and talkin bullshit ruining every thread. trauma you never had a problem with  him talkin shit to tech, but you have a problem with me changin his post? so your sayin me changin his post once is worse than him bullshittin every post?

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2003, 11:31:50 AM »
*sigh

How do you know if I've had a problem with him attacking Tech?  I just said I did, damn, read.  READ, lol.  If you would have left it up and made a comment about how stupid verbal assaulta is, then everybody's know he's an idiot.  Instead you just acted like an idiot.  

GOD BLESS YA BROTHER!!!

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2003, 11:31:50 AM »
Doggy cant you just get this bitch banned. All he does is talk shit for no apparent reason. He is like Quake's lil boyfriend or sumthin.

Doggystylin

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2003, 11:35:24 AM »
mista america, well u havent mentioned it til now, but u just mentioned it NOW, just go away, ive made you look like an ass too much i dont feel doin it again. besides your not a bad guy, you just dont know what your talkin bout half the time. GO MISTER AMERICA SAVE THE WORLD

and tilreturns, unfortunately no i dont have that power, lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2003, 11:41:57 AM »
Mister America Does, Brother!!! Just let me know, I can handle the situation.  WHATS HE GONNA DO, BROTHER!!!! WHAT'S HE GONNA DO?????