Author Topic: EMINEM's "Music To Be Quarantined By" Playlist [Best Rap Songs - 2020]  (Read 586 times)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: The Predator

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
It was cool hearing which tracks Em is a fan of.... but saying "Corona Virus can suck my balls" is not saying anything.  Rap has been totally silent on the issue.  They need to speak up against the lockdowns and the restrictions upon our freedoms.  That's the role rap used to have back in the day, speaking up on social issues and being a voice for freedom to challenge the status quo...

"Corona Virus can suck my balls"??   It's a virus.  That's like saying "The wind can suck my balls".   Or like saying... "This stomach ache I have can suck my balls"?  That's dumb and doesn't even have any comedic value either. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

It was cool hearing which tracks Em is a fan of.... but saying "Corona Virus can suck my balls" is not saying anything.  Rap has been totally silent on the issue.  They need to speak up against the lockdowns and the restrictions upon our freedoms.  That's the role rap used to have back in the day, speaking up on social issues and being a voice for freedom to challenge the status quo...

"Corona Virus can suck my balls"??   It's a virus.  That's like saying "The wind can suck my balls".   Or like saying... "This stomach ache I have can suck my balls"?  That's dumb and doesn't even have any comedic value either.

i guarantee eminem’s stance is to stay at home and keep safe lol

mufucka done went soft way back

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah of course cause the whole game went soft, and Nas called it right at the time when he released Hip-Hop is Dead in 2007.   Snoop did make some music video about wanting to be out... and wanting life to return to normal... but said nothing controversial. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

yeah of course cause the whole game went soft, and Nas called it right at the time when he released Hip-Hop is Dead in 2007.   Snoop did make some music video about wanting to be out... and wanting life to return to normal... but said nothing controversial.

snoop is an effeminate fence rider

who cares what he says at this point?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

snoop is an effeminate fence rider

who cares what he says at this point?

How dareth u speaketh Blasphemy on tha DOGG!! 

Snoop's an icon.... and you of all people should've appreciated him speaking up for your boy Kobe... Snoop still keeps it real...  he's spoke up for the Muslim community before and also anti-war.. weed advocate.. he had the Rasta album... come on man why everyone wanna take shots at Snoop?  He's one of da last real ones left....