Poll

How would you call the average reaction in WCC?

just
2 (13.3%)
elaborating
0 (0%)
stupid
3 (20%)
violent
0 (0%)
intolerant
2 (13.3%)
intelligent
0 (0%)
mocking
8 (53.3%)
other namely....
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Reactions in WCC  (Read 333 times)

Jamal420

Re:Reactions in WCC
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2003, 10:20:14 PM »
I would say "ignorance".

Most people here are somewhat ignorant and/or have little knowledge. I'm not referring to everybody, because there are some people who do have some knowledge, but the average poster is a complete idiot. Perfect example: Quake, who believes that the terrorists aboard the planes on 9/11 were Afghan, and thinks that Bin Laden is Afghan. My god how dumb can people get; obviously as dumb as Quake.

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2003, 11:33:16 PM »
Most people who post here are saps. They are morons, who have managed to integrate into the TOT from the G Spot. Havin said that, the majority of reactions to my posts are ignorance, lack of sense of humour, immaturity, intellectually deficient, and void of any common sense or rationality.

lol, words of wisdom :D

Ur a fuckin joke Tech, stop pulling shit outta ur ass. The TOT isnt a debate forum for faggots who constantly feel a need to argue like u.  Now pull ur head out ur ass and shut the fuck up.

Jamal, whose on my nuts now?? Why cant U stop obsessing over me? Do you have dreams where I come and repeatedly put in in ur ass? Do you wish to suck my dick? And I never said osama was a faghan, I always knew he was Saudi. Dipshit.

Jamal420

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2003, 12:11:45 AM »
But you do admit to stating that the 9/11 terrorists were afghan. You fuckin dumb ignorant ghandu

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2003, 12:16:06 AM »
But you do admit to stating that the 9/11 terrorists were afghan. You fuckin dumb ignorant ghandu

No, I didnt, your an idiot for saying I did, LOL...I said I am PRETTY SURE but I didnt claim they were. plus YOURE the retard who said theres no faghan terrorist, LMAO  :D

Jamal420

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2003, 12:19:23 AM »
No, you moron. What I clearly stated was that: There is no incidence of an Afghan carrying out a terrorist attack on non-Afghan soil.

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2003, 12:28:58 AM »
and the reason for the numerous terrorist training camps in Afghanistan (that got bombed the shit out of 8) ) is so they plan terrorist attacks on other Afghans??! LMAO...idiot.  PS> I already gave you two examples of faghan terrorists: that one article I posted up, and all the Al-Queda terrorists who went to Kashmir to help out the Pakistan backed "freedom fighters". Idiot, just keep ur mouth shut, the AP US history aint helping U on this one.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2003, 05:45:00 PM »
I would say many are usualy mocking, intolerant, ignorant and immature.  But ofcourse there are many decent/intelligent posters aswell.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jamal420

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2003, 10:32:00 PM »
and the reason for the numerous terrorist training camps in Afghanistan (that got bombed the shit out of 8) ) is so they plan terrorist attacks on other Afghans??! LMAO...idiot.  PS> I already gave you two examples of faghan terrorists: that one article I posted up, and all the Al-Queda terrorists who went to Kashmir to help out the Pakistan backed "freedom fighters". Idiot, just keep ur mouth shut, the AP US history aint helping U on this one.

1. The training camps that exist in Afghanistan do not back-up your statement that Afghans "directly carry out terrorist attacks". Yes terrorists have used the soil to train, but the Afghans themselves do not take part in the attacks.

2. The situation in Kashmir is not "terrorism", because if that were so then Indians are terrorists too. They are fighting you dumbfuck.

3. The Al-Qaeda terrorists that went to Kashmir are NOT AFGHAN.

4. You have been sonned once again pussy. 8)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2003, 09:25:06 AM »
I would say many are usualy mocking, intolerant, ignorant and immature.  But ofcourse there are many decent/intelligent posters aswell.

-{bLaDe}

Sad but true... alot of people i respect on here for what they say / how they come across....but there are a couple of people who say foolish stuff just to wind others up...

...think most of them been cleared out lately or have changed their ways...
....probably 1800 people on here at least whom ive never spoken to or seen post up tho

Pz