Author Topic: DR. DRE 2001 UNRELEASED DEMO TAPE SELLS ON EBAY.....  (Read 1245 times)

Sccit

DR. DRE 2001 UNRELEASED DEMO TAPE SELLS ON EBAY.....
« on: April 11, 2020, 07:30:24 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Tha Crip

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: DR. DRE 2001 UNRELEASED DEMO TAPE SELLS ON EBAY.....
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 01:45:13 AM »
.....FOR $1,325.00 :o

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-Dre-Chronic-2001-Demo-Tape-Rare-UNRELEASED-Rap-98-HEAR-60-minutes/143571967686?

hope whoever copped that shit leaks it in full

think anything is on it we haven't heard?  I'm still looking for the full Dre vocals "throne is mine"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 02:09:05 AM »

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-Dre-Chronic-2001-Demo-Tape-Rare-UNRELEASED-Rap-98-HEAR-60-minutes/143571967686?

think anything is on it we haven't heard?  I'm still looking for the full Dre vocals "throne is mine"

that whole track is on there... hold up, i’ll post the tracklist rn:

Side A:

1. Dyce "Raw Deluxe" awesome track from McKeesport rapper Dyce. Was he being considered for Aftermath or potentially brought on to 2001 project?

2. Dr. Dre “Money” same/similar beat as previously leaked "Throne is Mine". Dre has long verse and then unknown Jamaican/Carribean rapper is featured.

3. Dr. Dre "Hey You" produced by legends Tim & Bob. Standout track, never released or leaked. Only 2 verses out of 3 leaked on youtube.

4. Skit, story about leaving New York and heading to Pittsburgh that includes partial Mel-Man track. Dre previously worked with New York rapper Nas and was working with Jay-Z. Maybe he was trying to build some regional storyline.

5. Dr. Dre "What's the Difference" with Hittman and Doc Deezul. Dre's verse is different than album. Hittman's verse previously leaked. No Eminem!

6. "Airwave Terrorists" featuring Hittman, Last Emperor, and Phish. Version 1 unfinished

7. Doc Deezul "Hard Niggaz" Pittsburgh rapper signed to Aftermath.

8. "Airwave Terrorists" finished version with chorus vocals, intro, layered sounds. Excellent track.

Side A Total: about 30 minutes

Side B:

8 instrumentals. "What's the Difference" instrumental is the only recognized one. Lots of interesting stuff, mostly stripped down and simple, sketch like. Track #4 was uploaded to YouTube.

Side B Total: about 30 minutes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 02:38:34 AM »

Side A:

1. Dyce "Raw Deluxe" awesome track from McKeesport rapper Dyce. Was he being considered for Aftermath or potentially brought on to 2001 project?

2. Dr. Dre “Money” same/similar beat as previously leaked "Throne is Mine". Dre has long verse and then unknown Jamaican/Carribean rapper is featured.

Yeah that's the one I'm looking for the "Money" track.  Seems most all the rest we have already except that 1. "Raw Deluxe"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 02:53:33 AM »

Side A:

Yeah that's the one I'm looking for the "Money" track.  Seems most all the rest we have already except that 1. "Raw Deluxe"

yup .. would be nice to hear the instrumentals tho

and the full track of hey you

i was contemplating bidding on this and prolly woulda if dude didn’t leak hey you + money tbh

woulda went all in if it was fully unleaked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 03:46:21 AM »

Side A:

i was contemplating bidding on this and prolly woulda if dude didn’t leak hey you + money tbh

Homie since you got hard copies of every album you got... the value of your entire catalog on Ebay could eventually reach 100 G's with the way albums are phasing out and becoming collectors items

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2020, 11:05:53 AM »

Side A:

Homie since you got hard copies of every album you got... the value of your entire catalog on Ebay could eventually reach 100 G's with the way albums are phasing out and becoming collectors items

never sellin that shit

Mcstutter

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2020, 04:56:41 PM »

Side A:

never sellin that shit

What stuff do you have? Specifically Dr Dre/Aftermath related?

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2020, 06:03:57 PM »

Side A:

never sellin that shit

i have a lot of shit .. most recently i copped hard copies of jon connor and king mez debut albums. i was hopin mez would get a fair shake under aftermath but it looks like his run is over ala hittman.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2020, 10:48:23 PM »

Side A:

never sellin that shit

i have a lot of shit .. most recently i copped hard copies of jon connor and king mez debut albums. i was hopin mez would get a fair shake under aftermath but it looks like his run is over ala hittman.

Mez is Compton's Hittman for sure

Mcstutter

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2020, 07:22:45 AM »

Side A:

never sellin that shit

How did you get those? Was any of it good? What was the track list?

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2020, 11:04:46 AM »

^^off ebay

hold up leme get u some pics

Mcstutter

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2020, 05:13:30 PM »
Those are some nice finds. I wonder if any of the songs were produced by Dre. Have any of the songs leaked? I haven't been keeping up with King Mez or Jon Connor as much as I use to.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2020, 06:22:53 PM »
Those are some nice finds. I wonder if any of the songs were produced by Dre. Have any of the songs leaked? I haven't been keeping up with King Mez or Jon Connor as much as I use to.

i think both albums are pre-dre

i know the king mez you can find online

i’m pretty sure the same goes for the connor, but i haven’t checked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2020, 02:02:04 AM »

i think both albums are pre-dre

i know the king mez you can find online

i’m pretty sure the same goes for the connor, but i haven’t checked

good shit... so you say the Mez one was kind of weak?