Lifestyle > Train of Thought

Virus—Lockdown or don’t lockdown

(1/16) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
Virus:  Lockdown or Don’t Lockdow

Hack Bishop:
Another 60 days mate.

V2DHeart:
Lockdown is excessive and unnecessary in my opinion but the media and bought and paid for politicians across the world have all agreed this in unison. Here in the UK we already know our health minister owns a 75% share in Porton Biopharma, along with many pro-lockdown politicians throughout Europe.

We have legislation in place that allows doctors to mark down deaths as covid without a test, and many are being pin pointed for additional funding, which means that most deaths are simply being marked down as covid. The lockdown had inevitably lead to suicides, home abuse deaths, and negligent deaths due to lack of care so the national ONS mortality statistics show a spike in deaths and they pin it on covid19 to justify such measures.

In the UK, most deaths are those over 75 years of age. The current death rate in the UK for anyone under 70 years of age stand at 0.002%. There are far bigger threats and even killers out there in society, that have been imminent from when my own parent were kids.

I believe the entire thing is one big farce. We certainly need to protect vulnerable people every time

Sccit:
i think it’s uncharted territory and none of us know

but i do think the government is taking advantage, as they do with pretty much everything

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: V2DHeart on May 15, 2020, 12:52:06 PM ---Lockdown is excessive and unnecessary in my opinion but the media and bought and paid for politicians across the world have all agreed this in unison. Here in the UK we already know our health minister owns a 75% share in Porton Biopharma, along with many pro-lockdown politicians throughout Europe.

We have legislation in place that allows doctors to mark down deaths as covid without a test, and many are being pin pointed for additional funding, which means that most deaths are simply being marked down as covid. The lockdown had inevitably lead to suicides, home abuse deaths, and negligent deaths due to lack of care so the national ONS mortality statistics show a spike in deaths and they pin it on covid19 to justify such measures.

In the UK, most deaths are those over 75 years of age. The current death rate in the UK for anyone under 70 years of age stand at 0.002%. There are far bigger threats and even killers out there in society, that have been imminent from when my own parent were kids.

I believe the entire thing is one big farce.

--- End quote ---

Good post.  Agreed.  (Hey but make sure to vote in the poll above)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version