Poll

Lockdown
3 (42.9%)
Don’t Lockdown
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Virus—Lockdown or don’t lockdown  (Read 7534 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Virus—Lockdown or don’t lockdown
« on: April 15, 2020, 02:11:18 PM »
Virus:  Lockdown or Don’t Lockdow
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 09:21:48 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Bishop

Re: Virus—Lockdown or don’t lockdown
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 07:12:56 PM »
Another 60 days mate.

V2DHeart

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 12:52:06 PM »
Lockdown is excessive and unnecessary in my opinion but the media and bought and paid for politicians across the world have all agreed this in unison. Here in the UK we already know our health minister owns a 75% share in Porton Biopharma, along with many pro-lockdown politicians throughout Europe.

We have legislation in place that allows doctors to mark down deaths as covid without a test, and many are being pin pointed for additional funding, which means that most deaths are simply being marked down as covid. The lockdown had inevitably lead to suicides, home abuse deaths, and negligent deaths due to lack of care so the national ONS mortality statistics show a spike in deaths and they pin it on covid19 to justify such measures.

In the UK, most deaths are those over 75 years of age. The current death rate in the UK for anyone under 70 years of age stand at 0.002%. There are far bigger threats and even killers out there in society, that have been imminent from when my own parent were kids.

I believe the entire thing is one big farce. We certainly need to protect vulnerable people every time
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

The following users thanked this post: Matty

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2020, 02:10:28 AM »
i think it’s uncharted territory and none of us know

but i do think the government is taking advantage, as they do with pretty much everything

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 03:38:11 PM »
Lockdown is excessive and unnecessary in my opinion but the media and bought and paid for politicians across the world have all agreed this in unison. Here in the UK we already know our health minister owns a 75% share in Porton Biopharma, along with many pro-lockdown politicians throughout Europe.

We have legislation in place that allows doctors to mark down deaths as covid without a test, and many are being pin pointed for additional funding, which means that most deaths are simply being marked down as covid. The lockdown had inevitably lead to suicides, home abuse deaths, and negligent deaths due to lack of care so the national ONS mortality statistics show a spike in deaths and they pin it on covid19 to justify such measures.

In the UK, most deaths are those over 75 years of age. The current death rate in the UK for anyone under 70 years of age stand at 0.002%. There are far bigger threats and even killers out there in society, that have been imminent from when my own parent were kids.

I believe the entire thing is one big farce.

Good post.  Agreed.  (Hey but make sure to vote in the poll above)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 03:39:06 PM »

but i do think the government is taking advantage, as they do with pretty much everything

so you are on board with the lockdown or want the lockdown to end?  Which one would you pick if you have to choose one?

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 06:23:58 PM »

so you are on board with the lockdown or want the lockdown to end?  Which one would you pick if you have to choose one?

i don’t give a fuck either way .. ima do what i feel regardless

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 03:46:35 PM »

Oh so now you wanna go quiet on this?  You were drinking the juice real hard when this thing first surfaced and your boy Infinite tried to show you the light... now you are just gonna go silent?  Man up and admit you fell for the hype and now you don't want to admit you might of been wrong

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2020, 04:58:15 PM »

Oh so now you wanna go quiet on this?  You were drinking the juice real hard when this thing first surfaced and your boy Infinite tried to show you the light... now you are just gonna go silent?  Man up and admit you fell for the hype and now you don't want to admit you might of been wrong

once again i’m not guna act like i know what’s up when i don’t

i’m not God

neither are you so shut up and sit yo ass down as this thing unfolds

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2020, 11:38:53 AM »

i’m not God

I know exactly what's up the whole thing is bullshit!! 

...please tell me you are not one of the sheeple wearing masks?

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2020, 07:23:16 PM »

i’m not God

OK GOOD, UR THE ALL KNOWING, BRAVO......

CONSIDERING MOST STORES WONT LET U IN WITOUT A MASK, WHAT AM I SPOSTA DO?

ARE U ONE OF THOSE WEIRDOS WHO GETS KICKED OUT OF STORES FOR NOT WEARING A MASK AND GOES VIRAL FOR THEIR OVER-THE-TOP PRIDE?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2020, 09:57:56 PM »

i’m not God

ARE U ONE OF THOSE WEIRDOS WHO GETS KICKED OUT OF STORES FOR NOT WEARING A MASK AND GOES VIRAL FOR THEIR OVER-THE-TOP PRIDE?

Standing up for your constitutional rights and freedoms makes u a weirdo?  Being a nerd who actually believes the lies mass media is feedin u, a healthy 30 year old wearin a mask cause he has like a .000000000001 percent chance of dying and thinks mommy and daddy government will tuck him in at night and keep him safe seems lame to me, but hey... guess what that is their right too... I ain’t the one who is gonna tell anyone how to live their life and what to wear and where they can and can’t go and when they can leave home—and vice versa I ask for the same freedom...

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2020, 10:43:10 AM »

i’m not God

Standing up for your constitutional rights and freedoms makes u a weirdo?  Being a nerd who actually believes the lies mass media is feedin u, a healthy 30 year old wearin a mask cause he has like a .000000000001 percent chance of dying and thinks mommy and daddy government will tuck him in at night and keep him safe seems lame to me, but hey... guess what that is their right too... I ain’t the one who is gonna tell anyone how to live their life and what to wear and where they can and can’t go and when they can leave home—and vice versa I ask for the same freedom...

so i should skip grocery shopping because they won’t sell you anything if you’re not wearing a mask?

what should i eat then?

maybe i should go scouring trash cans for food so that i can say i stood up to the government!

lmao

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2020, 04:14:55 PM »

i’m not God

so i should skip grocery shopping because they won’t sell you anything if you’re not wearing a mask?

what should i eat then?

maybe i should go scouring trash cans for food so that i can say i stood up to the government!

lmao

Naw if they forced u to wear it then that’s on them, u had no choice, I’ve had to wear it a couple times because  I was forced to by work or travel... but I ain’t gonna call someone a weirdo for standing up for his constitutional rights and freedom and refusing to wear it...

If anything what looks weird is the society we are creatin today where everyone roams about in mask like sheeple, faceless, voiceless, masses who have submitted to the fear-mongers in the media

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2020, 04:33:54 PM »

i’m not God

what should i eat then?

lmao

Naw if they forced u to wear it then that’s on them, u had no choice, I’ve had to wear it a couple times because  I was forced to by work or travel... but I ain’t gonna call someone a weirdo for standing up for his constitutional rights and freedom and refusing to wear it...

If anything what looks weird is the society we are creatin today where everyone roams about in mask like sheeple, faceless, voiceless, masses who have submitted to the fear-mongers in the media

ok .. so u did wear a mask .... there u have it

the only reason i would call u a weirdo is if u opted to starve just to say u stuck it to the government.. but since u not on that tip, there’s nothin to see here