Poll

Lockdown
3 (42.9%)
Don’t Lockdown
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Virus—Lockdown or don’t lockdown  (Read 7535 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Virus—Lockdown or don’t lockdown
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2020, 10:54:31 PM »

you are an extremist

that’s why you’re letting this entire thing consume your life

to me it doesn’t make much of a difference.. life is basically the same and i’m not tearing my hair out over it.

you want me to be as invested in the debate as you are, and it makes u mad when i play devils advocate.

once again, i remain neutral .. get over it son.

and i don’t give a fuck about sweden .. you can post our convos here, i was neutral the entire time, even when playing devils advocate. you just want everyone to dedicate their life to it outa boredom just like u. the government has u right where they want.

fucc man.. if you can't stand up for yourself when your politicians put a muzzle on your face and tell you to shelter at home--and it's all supposedly for your own "safety" and protection----Then you are a sheep!

Call me an extremist if you want, but you are a sheep in a mask

you are a sheep and they have u right where they want you

focusing your entire life on covid, spending your days pullin your hairs out and posting about it on social media

their plan has consumed you and they’re laughing about it .. your facebook page has basically become a covid page. do u not understand that you’re now a pawn in their plan?

you lack balance

Yeah you’re balanced alright... because you are laying in your bed fast asleep
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2020, 10:13:36 AM »
fucc man.. if you can't stand up for yourself when your politicians put a muzzle on your face and tell you to shelter at home--and it's all supposedly for your own "safety" and protection----Then you are a sheep!

Call me an extremist if you want, but you are a sheep in a mask

you are a sheep and they have u right where they want you

focusing your entire life on covid, spending your days pullin your hairs out and posting about it on social media

their plan has consumed you and they’re laughing about it .. your facebook page has basically become a covid page. do u not understand that you’re now a pawn in their plan?

you lack balance

Yeah you’re balanced alright... because you are laying in your bed fast asleep

that’s not balance that’s laziness .. i don’t let the government control my mind like u do. the only rules i care for or give the time of day to are God’s rules. if God wanted to, he would take this “pandemic” away today. but doesn’t seem like thats in his plans. stop wasting your time.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2020, 11:54:42 AM »

that’s not balance that’s laziness .. i don’t let the government control my mind like u do. the only rules i care for or give the time of day to are God’s rules. if God wanted to, he would take this “pandemic” away today. but doesn’t seem like thats in his plans. stop wasting your time.

Yeah and when Jews were being sent to concentration camps you were the German saying “dude just chill man it’s not a big deal why u so upset u should be balanced bro, don’t let the (Nazi) government’s actions affect your mind just live your life bro, stop wasting your time”

Meanwhile on the BLM issue you are passionate and speaking out and felt the need to council me for not supporting it enough

U my friend have been programmed by media into being a brainwashed slave
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2020, 05:26:37 PM »
Yeah and when Jews were being sent to concentration camps you were the German saying “dude just chill man it’s not a big deal why u so upset u should be balanced bro, don’t let the (Nazi) government’s actions affect your mind just live your life bro, stop wasting your time”

Meanwhile on the BLM issue you are passionate and speaking out and felt the need to council me for not supporting it enough

U my friend have been programmed by media into being a brainwashed slave

not passionate about blm at all, you are full of lies, once again.. you’re just mad because i called u out about your denial of systemic racism

and you comparing this to the holocaust is absolutely disgusting, but i’m not surprised you’re doing it tho

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2020, 08:14:37 PM »

not passionate about blm at all, you are full of lies, once again.. you’re just mad because i called u out about your denial of systemic racism

and you comparing this to the holocaust is absolutely disgusting, but i’m not surprised you’re doing it tho

yeah, so I'm calling you out for supporting your own enslavement and lockdowns just as you supposedly called me out for not being BLM enough or whatever that was

The Holocaust affected how many lives?  The whole world is now being decimated due to this lockdown.  Do you know there are places like the Phippines that have been confined to their house for 200 days and living on rations?  And that's not an isolated country they are actually following WHO (World Hell Organization) guidelines.  Now, are they throwing Philippino's in gas chambers and shit.  No.  But we could see a rise in quarantine camps which could have parallels to concentration camps.

Are we there yet?  No.  But would you of waited till it reached the point of gas chambers before given a fucc about the Holocaust?

Look.. I know you just wanna believe everything is good in the world so you don't have to stress about it.  Fine, but you were the one hanging out on my facebook trying to dispute me over Sweden not locking down.  Now, Sweden has been proven correct, and you still won't man up.  But I get it, not everyone can admit when they were wrong. 

Btw, your governor is steady fuccin up L.A. with this lockdown shit but you seem to be cool with that?  Don't wanna stress u bro-ski

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2020, 09:41:55 PM »
once again i never gave an absolute opinion on either stance, you just continue tryna act like i did because you have an agenda and you’re mad that i’m not wasting my time pushin it thinkin i can make a difference when i can’t

stop wasting your time

God works in mysterious ways.. only he knows the answers

shut the fuck up and quit worrying bout the philippines mufucka, u ain’t saving em wit your facebook posts. believe that.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2020, 09:01:12 PM »
once again i never gave an absolute opinion on either stance, you just continue tryna act like i did because you have an agenda and you’re mad that i’m not wasting my time pushin it thinkin i can make a difference when i can’t

stop wasting your time

God works in mysterious ways.. only he knows the answers

shut the fuck up and quit worrying bout the philippines mufucka, u ain’t saving em wit your facebook posts. believe that.

Philippines just one of many examples around the world.  Look no further then L.A. to see just how much these lockdowns are fuccin shit up.

Oh well, I can't force you to say whatever you don't feel... but I ain't shuttin up about this shit until it's over.  Believe me, I'd much rather go back to my 2019 life where all you ever saw me posting about was boxing.  But then World King Bill Gates and his Grand Wizard Dr. Fraud-chi starting fuccing up the world--and a nicca like Infinite ain't gonna take it lying down.  And it ain't just posting on the net.  I was out in the streets getting petitions to have our local KC Mayor Q Lucas recalled over this shit.. I was even on local news. 

Kind of man I am... Unfortunately you just got your issues mixed up.  You busy counseling me over the phone about how I need to be more supportive of BLM and neglecting the real issue which is the lockdown.

Lockdown fuccing up way more lives then the cops.  You got your priorities mixed up cause the media tells you what to care about and you follow in line like a sheep

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2020, 09:08:35 PM »
Philippines just one of many examples around the world.  Look no further then L.A. to see just how much these lockdowns are fuccin shit up.

Oh well, I can't force you to say whatever you don't feel... but I ain't shuttin up about this shit until it's over.  Believe me, I'd much rather go back to my 2019 life where all you ever saw me posting about was boxing.  But then World King Bill Gates and his Grand Wizard Dr. Fraud-chi starting fuccing up the world--and a nicca like Infinite ain't gonna take it lying down.  And it ain't just posting on the net.  I was out in the streets getting petitions to have our local KC Mayor Q Lucas recalled over this shit.. I was even on local news. 

Kind of man I am... Unfortunately you just got your issues mixed up.  You busy counseling me over the phone about how I need to be more supportive of BLM and neglecting the real issue which is the lockdown.

Lockdown fuccing up way more lives then the cops.  You got your priorities mixed up cause the media tells you what to care about and you follow in line like a sheep

none of this is a priority to me

i was just explaining to you how your extreme right wing rhetoric about white supremacism bein fake is a bad look comin from a whiteboy who lived his entire life building his character and identity through hip-hop, but at the end of the day i can really care less if we keepin it a buck

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2020, 09:34:20 PM »

none of this is a priority to me

i was just explaining to you how your extreme right wing rhetoric about white supremacism bein fake is a bad look comin from a whiteboy who lived his entire life building his character and identity through hip-hop, but at the end of the day i can really care less if we keepin it a buck

That's funny cause I had to go and couldn't get off the phone with you because it was so important for you to council me about how my views might be perceived on account of me being white.

Unlike you I don't actually calculate my views based on race.

"Ohh no, I can't say this because I'm a white, and what will people think of me?" lol

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2020, 11:09:54 PM »
That's funny cause I had to go and couldn't get off the phone with you because it was so important for you to council me about how my views might be perceived on account of me being white.

Unlike you I don't actually calculate my views based on race.

"Ohh no, I can't say this because I'm a white, and what will people think of me?" lol

ok bro i was tryna tell u cuz i care about YOU not about no dumbass politics or some shit i cant change

and u come off like a hillbilly culture vulture out of touch wit reality, thats on everything i love

but since u like bein such an uppity faggot suck my dick and continue bein a dumb redneck cracker, hoe.. see if i give a shit on the next go round

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2020, 08:45:51 PM »
Sccit's life in Cali now  ;D ;D. Still supportin them lockdowns Sccit?  It's sure done wonders for Cali.  You must love Governor Newsome.  What a great guy.  He just wants to keep us "safe"  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2020, 01:05:13 AM »
Sccit's life in Cali now  ;D ;D. Still supportin them lockdowns Sccit?  It's sure done wonders for Cali.  You must love Governor Newsome.  What a great guy.  He just wants to keep us "safe"  ;)

my life is the same

pretty much nothing has changed

it only causes a mental breakdown for people like u who allow it to

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2020, 02:02:28 AM »
so the government forced you to move to south dakota and you think this shit don’t control ya life??

:laugh:

dj coma

« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2020, 01:57:16 PM »
so the government forced you to move to south dakota and you think this shit don’t control ya life??

What’s the story behind that?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2020, 08:40:18 PM »

If your point is that the lockdowns have affected my life.  Then yes.  They have affected my life.  If your point is that the government is trying to control my life in different ways then, yes.  See Sccit.  It's not that hard to man up and admit things.  If you're saying that I spend to much time thinking about lockdowns and saying it's controlling me too much.  Well okay.  Sure. 

Now for the part that you still won't man up and admit.  You supported the lockdowns in the beginning and argued against me when I applauded Sweden for not locking down.  Now you still won't either A) admit that lockdowns are a bad idea after all and that you were wrong — or B) admit that you still support lockdowns.