Poll

Lockdown
3 (42.9%)
Don’t Lockdown
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Virus—Lockdown or don’t lockdown  (Read 7532 times)

Sccit

Re: Virus—Lockdown or don’t lockdown
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2020, 09:27:26 PM »
If your point is that the lockdowns have affected my life.  Then yes.  They have affected my life.  If your point is that the government is trying to control my life in different ways then, yes.  See Sccit.  It's not that hard to man up and admit things.  If you're saying that I spend to much time thinking about lockdowns and saying it's controlling me too much.  Well okay.  Sure. 

Now for the part that you still won't man up and admit.  You supported the lockdowns in the beginning and argued against me when I applauded Sweden for not locking down.  Now you still won't either A) admit that lockdowns are a bad idea after all and that you were wrong — or B) admit that you still support lockdowns.

do you admit that you’re a sackless coward?

still waiting to see those facebook posts that show i adamantly supported locking everything down, faggot

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2020, 09:30:36 PM »
What’s the story behind that?

he moved to south dakota because the government controls his life.. he doesn’t believe in God, therefore the only rule he adheres to is man made laws 

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2020, 09:55:29 PM »

do you admit that you’re a sackless coward?

still waiting to see those facebook posts that show i adamantly supported locking everything down, faggot

I have the facebook posts I just thought it was a bit invasive to take your facebook posts and post them here on another platform.  Plus, I'm lazy and I'd have to post them somewhere to load the image here.  But I can still do it if you want.

Thought we were homies.  So we have a difference over lockdowns and now I'm a coward and a faggot?  Is that how it is? 

Funny I'm a coward and you're so afraid of Corona Virus you thought the whole fuckin world should lock down
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 10:08:07 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2020, 11:06:18 PM »
I have the facebook posts I just thought it was a bit invasive to take your facebook posts and post them here on another platform.  Plus, I'm lazy and I'd have to post them somewhere to load the image here.  But I can still do it if you want.

Thought we were homies.  So we have a difference over lockdowns and now I'm a coward and a faggot?  Is that how it is? 

Funny I'm a coward and you're so afraid of Corona Virus you thought the whole fuckin world should lock down

naah we ain’t been homies since 2013 when u showed me your true colors u stupid muthafucka

post that shit i don’t give a fuck

my stance on the topic always been that i don’t know what’s really goin on and none of us do.. and yes i do feel it’s being exaggerated and used as a political ploy, but again, beyond that i cannot say i definitively know and neither can your dumb ass

but i’ll tell u one thing, you’ve let it consume your life way more than i have.. cuz ur not that intelligent tbh. i’ve pretty much lived my life the same since it happened. i don’t let manmade bullshit distract me from the ultimate goal.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2020, 08:30:48 PM »

naah we ain’t been homies since 2013 when u showed me your true colors u stupid muthafucka

post that shit i don’t give a fuck

my stance on the topic always been that i don’t know what’s really goin on and none of us do.. and yes i do feel it’s being exaggerated and used as a political ploy, but again, beyond that i cannot say i definitively know and neither can your dumb ass

but i’ll tell u one thing, you’ve let it consume your life way more than i have.. cuz ur not that intelligent tbh. i’ve pretty much lived my life the same since it happened. i don’t let manmade bullshit distract me from the ultimate goal.

So I am dumb?  So you were against the lockdowns all along?   So you never came on my Facebook page and argued me when I applauded Sweden's decision to stay open? 

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 08:41:16 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2020, 10:03:43 PM »
So I am dumb?  So you were against the lockdowns all along?   So you never came on my Facebook page and argued me when I applauded Sweden's decision to stay open? 

thanks for proving my point .. all that is shit i’ve said on this forum

once again, playing devils advocate but never taking a definitive stance on either side, due to the fact that i was never sure to begin with and still am not

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2020, 10:10:06 PM »

as you can see once you remove your faggot tinted glasses, my stance was never definitive on either side

i played devils advocate wit u but u can clearly see that i was never adamantly confident about it one way or another

and just like i played devils advocate with u, i did the same with others who were so confident that life needs to stop 100%

you just got your head stuck so far up your ass that u couldn’t see that

V2DHeart

« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2020, 03:59:18 AM »
Sweden tend to be the exception to the rule and appear to be the only UN country to get a pass from all these restrictions and lockdowns. I believe this is because they have already adopted modern technocratic policies and are way ahead, in terms of the direction of which they want the world to rapidly move into - over 5,000 Swedes now have an implant chip, and Sweden is regarded as the forerunner for a cashless society, opening up for digital innovation and allowing the use of its land to many datacentres including Facebook and Google, so perhaps they don't need the lockdowns and restrictions? No bargaining is required for them, clearly, but a country in lockdown can be easily bargained with to encourage them to gear towards modern policies.

In the UK right now, we keep hearing about all these restrictions being required for the betterment of the peoples health, safety and wellbeing. But the reality is, that is seems like it's a cleverly crafted cull / eugenics experiment being carried out right under our noses. Unemployment is on the rise, suicide is on the rise. We have a healthcare system that is prioritising the testing of hundreds of thousands of healthy people that aren't even ill, while millions of ill people remain on very long waiting lists, for operations etc. many of which probably won't make it through or have their life expectancy severely shortened at best as a result. Families are denied being able to visit each others households, and the elderly are left alone in isolation barred from seeing their own families. We have the government dead cert on decimating the hospitality industry, which employs almost 3 million people, supporting many more, in a population of 65 million+. Almost 30% of small privately owned businesses closed forever and they have young children using ethanol based hand sanitizer up to 20 times a day in our schools, known to cause toxicity after prolonged regular use despite the mortality rate for under 18's age group being a very low 0.000009% (only 6 in this age group have died, x5 of which were already in hospital for other issues)

Anyone questioning the validity of eugenics being played out here, I've been waiting over 7 months for dental treatment on a back tooth. Our national health care system, which is tax payer funded are prohibited from carrying out any aerosol generating procedures (about 90% of their work) yet the very same practice 'can' do the work privately within 2 weeks if I choose to pay privately. It is essentially Ł280 vs Ł1,360, which I will have to "grin" and bear it. A neighbour of mine has had to dip into his pension just to have the funds to pay for a vital operation in a timely manner because the national health have had him waiting for 7 months with no clear sign to when he can get it
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2020, 09:02:48 PM »

as you can see once you remove your faggot tinted glasses, my stance was never definitive on either side

i played devils advocate wit u but u can clearly see that i was never adamantly confident about it one way or another

and just like i played devils advocate with u, i did the same with others who were so confident that life needs to stop 100%

you just got your head stuck so far up your ass that u couldn’t see that

Doesn't look like "devils advocate" to me.  Looks to me like you are doubling down on this idea that "Sweden made the wrong decision to not lockdown"

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2020, 12:19:52 PM »
^thats just your paranoid mind at work, i literally never said that. u have terrible comprehension issues.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2020, 09:24:09 AM »
Sweden tend to be the exception to the rule and appear to be the only UN country to get a pass from all these restrictions and lockdowns. I believe this is because they have already adopted modern technocratic policies and are way ahead, in terms of the direction of which they want the world to rapidly move into - over 5,000 Swedes now have an implant chip, and Sweden is regarded as the forerunner for a cashless society, opening up for digital innovation and allowing the use of its land to many datacentres including Facebook and Google, so perhaps they don't need the lockdowns and restrictions? No bargaining is required for them, clearly, but a country in lockdown can be easily bargained with to encourage them to gear towards modern policies.

In the UK right now, we keep hearing about all these restrictions being required for the betterment of the peoples health, safety and wellbeing. But the reality is, that is seems like it's a cleverly crafted cull / eugenics experiment being carried out right under our noses. Unemployment is on the rise, suicide is on the rise. We have a healthcare system that is prioritising the testing of hundreds of thousands of healthy people that aren't even ill, while millions of ill people remain on very long waiting lists, for operations etc. many of which probably won't make it through or have their life expectancy severely shortened at best as a result. Families are denied being able to visit each others households, and the elderly are left alone in isolation barred from seeing their own families. We have the government dead cert on decimating the hospitality industry, which employs almost 3 million people, supporting many more, in a population of 65 million+. Almost 30% of small privately owned businesses closed forever and they have young children using ethanol based hand sanitizer up to 20 times a day in our schools, known to cause toxicity after prolonged regular use despite the mortality rate for under 18's age group being a very low 0.000009% (only 6 in this age group have died, x5 of which were already in hospital for other issues)

Anyone questioning the validity of eugenics being played out here, I've been waiting over 7 months for dental treatment on a back tooth. Our national health care system, which is tax payer funded are prohibited from carrying out any aerosol generating procedures (about 90% of their work) yet the very same practice 'can' do the work privately within 2 weeks if I choose to pay privately. It is essentially Ł280 vs Ł1,360, which I will have to "grin" and bear it. A neighbour of mine has had to dip into his pension just to have the funds to pay for a vital operation in a timely manner because the national health have had him waiting for 7 months with no clear sign to when he can get it

That's interesting your reasoning for why the globalists allowed Sweden to disobey...

...It could be partly true but it is a big embarrassment to the rest of Europe when you have the UK in an unending lockdown state of Emergency telling people its the "new normal" and that's just the way life has to be...meanwhile in Sweden.

So I think it may have been a combination, because they do have a head epidemiologist who has really had to fight a lot of international pressure not to give in to the Gates agenda.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2020, 09:27:02 AM »
^thats just your paranoid mind at work, i literally never said that. u have terrible comprehension issues.

Come on bro, just admit.  You love lockdowns and wearing facemasks.  And for someone in a rap group named LAMB—you sure are behaving like a sheep on this one

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2020, 01:32:39 PM »
Come on bro, just admit.  You love lockdowns and wearing facemasks.  And for someone in a rap group named LAMB—you sure are behaving like a sheep on this one

i don’t wear masks young infinite

i also caught covid n beat it

i live my life exactly the same, nothing has changed outside of manmade bullshit

but you tend to move like a coward, so it’s easy to see how something so meaningless consumes u

kill your pride and recognize they got u right where they want

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2020, 07:56:31 PM »

i don’t wear masks young infinite

i also caught covid n beat it

i live my life exactly the same, nothing has changed outside of manmade bullshit

but you tend to move like a coward, so it’s easy to see how something so meaningless consumes u

kill your pride and recognize they got u right where they want

Let's talk about a coward.  A coward can't man-up when he was wrong.  A coward wants to lockdown at the first sight of danger, just because the fuckin media and his Governor said we should lockdown he gets all shook and wants the rest of society to lockdown. 

You are the coward.. trying to play it off now like you "don't give a fucc"... well you sure gave a fucc enough to come argue all over my facebook in support of a locking down and wearing masks like a sheep earlier this year.  And all I've seen you do is double down since then.

THE LAMB BECOMES A SHEEP.

You don't stand for nothing, and fall for anything.  Let's admit.  All you wanna do is fit in.  SHEEP in a herd.

..Well fucc what u "herd" cause Infinite has spoken  8)

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2020, 11:23:10 PM »
Let's talk about a coward.  A coward can't man-up when he was wrong.  A coward wants to lockdown at the first sight of danger, just because the fuckin media and his Governor said we should lockdown he gets all shook and wants the rest of society to lockdown. 

You are the coward.. trying to play it off now like you "don't give a fucc"... well you sure gave a fucc enough to come argue all over my facebook in support of a locking down and wearing masks like a sheep earlier this year.  And all I've seen you do is double down since then.

THE LAMB BECOMES A SHEEP.

You don't stand for nothing, and fall for anything.  Let's admit.  All you wanna do is fit in.  SHEEP in a herd.

..Well fucc what u "herd" cause Infinite has spoken  8)

hey moron

i know you’re mentally slow and lack rational thought, but once again, my stance from the very beginning was that this was “unknown” so to speak .. i was never fearful of anything, because the only thing i fear is God, but i did take a “wait and see” approach, as i watched on with full confidence.

now, once things started playing out and i caught it myself, i started leaning towards the entire thing being used as a political ploy and being blown out of proportion by the left to leverage certain assets.

to an idiot redneck hillbilly like u, it sounded like i was a guy who shamed those who didn’t wear masks, when it’s as far from the truth as possible.

at the end of the day, if your faggot ass was half as concerned about your son as you are wit some politicized virus that you allow to consume your entire life, perhaps he wouldn’t be the polar opposite of you and would take pride in wanting to be exactly like u.

moral of the story.. choose life. THAT, my friend, is the way of the lamb.