Author Topic: The Official Cey_Cey Unreleased, Shelved, Rare & Underrated Albums Thread  (Read 8445 times)

Jay_J

man its not only good, its amazing. i'm so impressed by that album. its belong to 1994. it stands in the middle of way 2 fonky and safe & sound. its a transition album from gangsta rap to quik's own modern g-funk sound. its so nice to see how quik improved himself with this album. dope g-funk album. don't miss it.

The following users thanked this post: Tha Crip

Sccit

man its not only good, its amazing. i'm so impressed by that album. its belong to 1994. it stands in the middle of way 2 fonky and safe & sound. its a transition album from gangsta rap to quik's own modern g-funk sound. its so nice to see how quik improved himself with this album. dope g-funk album. don't miss it.

i wonder what the story is on why it was shelved

Fonky Fresh

Supposedly, according to KK & Gangsta D , they were signed to Profile, and Suge Knight liked em so much he offered an obscene amount of money to join Death Row which they refused thinkin' i quote "he tried to buy our souls"  hence the album in the shelves...
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Sccit

Supposedly, according to KK & Gangsta D , they were signed to Profile, and Suge Knight liked em so much he offered an obscene amount of money to join Death Row which they refused thinkin' i quote "he tried to buy our souls"  hence the album in the shelves...

right it was supposed to drop on death row

but if they didn’t want to then why not just drop it on profile??
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 09:09:13 AM by Sccit »

dnjp4life

Perhaps Death Row owned the rights to some or all of the tracks, hence why it was never put out, and the tracks from here that made their way onto the Classic 220 album were slightly different to the ones on here.  Maybe that's why the beat to 'Let's Get Higher' was given to 2Pac.

I've been listening to this album ever since it was posted here back in 2008, good looking out to the forum for that  8)

Sccit

Perhaps Death Row owned the rights to some or all of the tracks, hence why it was never put out, and the tracks from here that made their way onto the Classic 220 album were slightly different to the ones on here.  Maybe that's why the beat to 'Let's Get Higher' was given to 2Pac.

I've been listening to this album ever since it was posted here back in 2008, good looking out to the forum for that  8)

that’s my question tho

how did death row obtain rights if they were signed to profile?

DJSpin

I always thought Compton Style and Straggalas OG belonged on this bootleg.   Does didn’t mean to turn you have the guitar playing on the hook?  I have a single version of that songthats  slightly different than the soundtrack version.

Sccit

I always thought Compton Style and Straggalas OG belonged on this bootleg.   Does didn’t mean to turn you have the guitar playing on the hook?  I have a single version of that songthats  slightly different than the soundtrack version.

https://www.discogs.com/2nd-II-None-The-shyt/release/13905678

manson

Re: The Official Cey_Cey Unreleased, Shelved, Rare & Underrated Albums Thread
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2020, 09:51:59 AM »
Dope thread, so many of them, just like that without even checkin the stocks

B Brazy - The Braziak (dont even think it had a name when Styles from WCridaz gave it to us as a christmas or new
               years gift)

NOTS : YOLO II

AMG : Ballin Outta Control

AllFrumThaI  :  All Frum Tha I

Boo Kapone - Reflection of Reality (got that recently, was happy as fuck)

O.F.T.B. - Operation From The Bottom

Young Hootie - Young Compton

Young Soldierz - Young Soldierz

Pac & BCC : one nation (shit, all the makavelis too)

Keita Rock -  Letz get it crackn

Tweedy_Bird_Loc - 187_Ride_By

CJ Mac - True Game

So many of them, if somebody needs one of the albums above, just remind me how to upload. If i have time (one of these days :) ) i'll try to check that more seriously but between old CDs (real ones and ripped ones even on dvd for more albums) and everything i downloaded through the years, man i got a few albums and mixtapes...

SuperSpider

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2020, 07:53:18 PM »
O.F.T.B. - Operation From The Bottom
Damn, this leaked? What this the tape that was supposed to have a Nate Dogg feature on it?

Jay_J

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2020, 10:21:54 PM »

1- Intro
2- Stressin
3- Try Me (Feat. E-40)
4- If You Ain't Feelin This (Feat. Playa Hamm & Nutmeg)
5- 602 (Feat. Omega G & Agony)
6- Hear This (Feat. Kurupt & Lil Keke)
7- Garbage (Feat. Vontel) 03:50
8- Copycats
9- Bedtime Stories (Feat. Kool G Rap)
10- Remember (Feat. Omega G & Baby Love)
11- Setup (Feat. Manson)
12- Blood Rush (Feat. Kurupt, Omega G & Sabataj)
13- Life Is What You Make It (Feat. Deon)
14- It's On Me
15- Lazy Bitches (Feat. Dat Character Ginx & Suspicion)
16- These Nutz
17- Fo Life
18- Finale (Feat. Scoota Thomas, Lim, Lil Vene, AZ Mike Mills, Tha Product Click, O.G. Tech Nine, Dat Character Ginx, Suspicion & Sabataj)

Producer – DJ Battlecat (tracks: 2, 4 to 7, 11 to 13, 16, 17), Mr. Iroc (tracks: 1, 9, 10, 18), Tha Music Doctor (tracks: 3, 14, 18)

LINK: https://mega.nz/file/G5FG1DTb#RkhY3hN5Vo1CDXl-uhKOn-DxKjO7zRav_A5MGz2K5Kg

The following users thanked this post: Tha Crip

Jay_J

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2021, 01:44:21 AM »

1- Twisted   
2- Mr. Go Down   
3- Voyeurs   
4- Forbidden Vibe   
5- Hideaway   
6- Don't Waste Your Time   
7- Sexy Dance   
8- Got To Give It Up   
9- Under My Spell   
10- Three Honeys   
11- Intensifyoluv   
12- Holdin' Out For Love   
13- Did You Love Me

* Po' Broke 'N Lonely was an hip-hop/funk/soul/rnb group, consisting Chris "The Glove" Taylor, Ruben "R.C." Cruz and Michael Lynn.

Producer - Battlecat (2,5,9,10), Chris "The Glove" Taylor (all songs except of 2 and 10)

LINK: https://mega.nz/file/yxcgXbaR#PQrf_IyD9p5cR2tm7jJo9kkc39GXNunjsHXuqOsvG5M

The following users thanked this post: Tha Crip, doggfather, Sccit

Jay_J

MISTA GRIMM - THINGS ARE LOOKING GRIMM

01. What The Hell Is A Incrow? (Interlude)
02. I've Had Enough
03. Mighty Brimm (Interlude)
04. Cold Day In Hell
05. Super Bones (Interlude)
06. Steady Dippin'
07. Poetry In Motion
08. Hostyle
09. The Danger Of Pork (Interlude)
10. Da Whole 9 (feat. Bobcat)
11. Nuttins Changed (feat. Threat)
12. Pon De Riddim
13. A.S.A.P. (A Smooth-Ass Poet)
14. Jesse Jackum (Interlude)
15. Indo Smoke [Party Mix] (feat. Nate Dogg & Warren G)
16. Can I Phuck On Your Blanket? (Interlude)

Producer - Bobcat (1,2,3,4,9,10,16), Doctor Jam (5,6), Warren-G (14,15), Chase (7), Madness (8.), DJ Pooh-Rashad Coes (11), Def Jef-Meech Wells (12), Da Rock (13)

LINK: https://mega.nz/file/WkchWaCZ#kIk3u8Gwr_Jz3C103bGBGBx_dq3YsJKgNQ3yCdPPZ8E

The following users thanked this post: Sccit