Author Topic: How many of Ya'll play FootBall And how many play.  (Read 543 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: How many of Ya'll play FootBall And how many p
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2001, 09:46:49 PM »

Actully American football is dope and does cause alot of pain...It does hurt when u hit and the pads are not that thick.If u hit helmut to helmut u stand dazed for a bit.So don't diss American Football just cuz your European and grew up on "soccer"..Have you ever throw on pads and played american football...Most likely no so don't diss

lololololol
i aint european
IM FUCKEN AUSTRALIAN
we play football with no padding man
i play at state level for AFL
what do u think hurts more?
helmut to helmut or head to head?
think about what ur saying
seriously FUCK soccer (coz aussie are shit at it)
lolz
really tho
soccer is the weakest form of football??
entertainen
but weak...
~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2001, 11:29:45 PM »
HOW CAN U SAY A GAME WHERE IT STOPS AND RESTARTS LOADS

WITH ALL THE 'HUT 76, 54' OR WOTEVA THA FUCK THEY RANTIN ABOUT!

WHEN FOOTBALL (REAL UK FOOTBALL!) FLOWS WELL BETTER, ITS MORE SKILLFUL AND EASY 2 FOLLOW - WATCHING OR PLAYING

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2001, 12:48:48 AM »
yea for real
rugby union, aussie rules football and soccer
all flow thro the game
american football
play 10 seconds
then stop
then another 10 seconds
its shit to tell u the truth
i aint like it at all
just personal taste probably tho
rud u seen aussie football??
peace
~1~

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2001, 12:49:19 AM »
Posted by: Rud Posted on: 09/08/01 at 04:05:38
I PLAY REAL FOOTBALL!

ENGLISH FOOTBALL

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
TIME 2 SHOW DEZE MOTHERFUCKERS WHATS HAPPENING! NOBODY OUTSIDE THE U.S. CARES ABOUT THAT BUOLSHIT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2001, 01:14:10 AM »
how the fuck is soccer real football when you got 20 skinny ass sprinters running around kicking the  ball for 4 hours and only scoring only 2 times at max

the only people who should front about real football is the australians...but even then i gotta scratch my head when most of those dudes are only as big as Michael Irvin...

really now the day soccer has  400 pound disgruntled/buligerant linemen on a team savagly  trying to end people on the field who can run faster than most highschool track stars and bench 800 pounds is the day i stop being smug

soccer in my opinion is hella boring all they do is run around and get the ball stlolen for 2 hours all the time, it's pointless ....it's like if allen iverson went down court and got it stolen by kobe and then kobe drives it down court and gets it stolen by eric sno for 2 hours and they only score once or twice...boring, plus you don't have to be that much of a man to play it, just be enthused about running
---------------------------------------------------------

but i do play Basketball PF/SF
FootBall usually lineman or TE

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2001, 02:15:51 AM »
the thing i dun like bout american football
iz da stop start shit
n da padding
daz all
peace
~1~

Joachim

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2001, 05:15:27 AM »

, plus you don't have to be that much of a man to play it, just be enthused about running

Haha, true football is a game of skill and flair, you aint gotta be some fat ass chump in pads to play it, which is probably why the game is played all over the world...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2001, 05:55:12 AM »
Joachim got it right

American Football is so poular in America because 51% of Americans are overwieght

Big Jake spoke a load of garbage - total garbage

Last time I checked in Basketball one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses-one team runs down the other end - scores or misses - the other team runs down the other end - scores or misses

And Maxi is right - how in the fuck is a sport with pads tougher than an exact same sport (nearly) without pads?

2 goals maximum? - You can't comprehend what Football is can you?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2001, 05:59:48 AM »
ITS CLEAR BIG JAKE, U NEED AN EDUCATION IN FOOTBALL!

JOACHIM AND JAY AY SUMMED IT UP WELL

FOOTBALL (SOCCER) - IS A VERY SKILLFUL SPORT. IT DUZNT REQUIRE U B HUGE LIKE AMERICAN FOOTBALL, IT REQUIRES - A GOOD 'FOOTBALL BRAIN', SKILL AND SOME FLAIR!

IMO AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS 2 'STOP AND GO' 2 B ENJOYABLE - WHEREAS FOOTBALL FLOWS AND IS ONLY STOPPED BY THE REFEREE WHEN NECCESARY.

AMERICAN FOOTBALL = 'CHEAP' RUGBY RIP OFF!

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2001, 08:48:37 AM »
You soccer fans crack me up. It doesn't matter how hard I argue with my friends who like it, they will never admit it isn't that exciting. I think secretly they realize it sucks ass, but because it isn't as popular in the USA, they think they gotta defend it cause no one else will. Of course this is just my opinion. And to be honest, I used to think NFL football was boring. But then I begin to appreciate the hard hits. It isn't fair to compare Soccer to American football. There is no comparison between the two sports. I dont' remember who said that earlier, but I thought that was rediculous. The WHOLE POINT OF NFL FOOTBALL IS HITTING! The twisted world we live in likes to see people get the shit knocked out of them, and I've come to realize that football is one of the best ways to see this.

And as for the guy that was talking about basketball being run down, score or miss, run down, score or miss... don't even try and say that shit is boring. Unlike soccer, you actually see some points being scored. THAT is why I can't stand soccer. If there were 20 goals scored a game or more, then it would be alot more fun to watch. As for now, I'll take NFL and NBA anyday.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2001, 09:07:00 AM »
HaHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

Listen - one of the reasons why Football (soccer to retards) is the most exciting sport in the world is because of the atmosphere.  A goal is something special - so when something special happens the crowd go crazy!  But if their was to be 40 goals a game - it wouldn't be so special - the crowd wouldn't get as worked up (watch the crowd in Basketball when a basket is scored) leading to worse atmosphere.  Also peeps in America have only ever seen football at its worst (the MLS).  If you were watching the Premiership or La Liga or Serie A every week you would NOT be cussing Football.  

And watching a sport to see people get hurt! - Sick fuck

ROCCY

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2001, 09:24:44 AM »
LoL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2001, 09:44:29 AM »
I play basketball, thats the dopest spoert ever...

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2001, 10:56:40 AM »
I doubt most of you Europeans have played Tackle football. Most of us americans have played "soccer" and Football so we understand.

Don't judge what you know nothing about. And why are y'all hating on American football so much? Any of you had bad experiences with a football or somethin'?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2001, 11:52:19 AM »
See these european fools dont like american football cause they werent brought up wit it.........And I bet yall any money they dont know half of tha rules, dats why they be sayin American football (stops and starts, stops and starts).......When u dont know most of tha rules then it aint fun 2 watch or play.........

I play Rugby all tha time here and I luv it, It's more tougher than American football but aint as fun..........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!