Author Topic: How many of Ya'll play FootBall And how many play.  (Read 542 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: How many of Ya'll play FootBall And how many p
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2001, 12:03:48 PM »
Sikotic you're blurring the lines - We're arguing about watching not playing

Surely in this debate MAJORITY RULES.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2001, 12:15:03 PM »
You still need to know the rules when your watching either game too. If you don't know whats going on then it will get very boring very fast. And I still have no idea what you Europeans have against American football?

Oh and of course the majority rules. Anyone with common sense knows that since the whole world plays football.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tecknine

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2001, 06:15:01 PM »
I just can't stand how everyone diss americans..If you come to america the only shit you see is American Football or baseball or Basketball...You don't see 1 person get souped over a soccer game hear...And the super bowl attracts millions of viewers..And i nevr said nothing about rugby cuz that takes balls to play...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2001, 06:36:15 PM »
Soccer is tha most borin sport to watch,  your lucky if u see more than 4 goals a game, Tha reason why it is one of tha most popular sport in tha world is because it is a cheap sport,  Majority of tha countries that soccer is tha most popular sport are third world countries,  Come to America,  people could care less about soccer.   Jay ay Beeeee u tried comparing tha scorin in soccer to american football by sayin in a American football scorin is just as low as soccer,  u couldnt be more wrong,  Look how much longer a soccer game is to a football game.  Correct me if Im wrong but isnt a soccer game 90 minutes long while a american football game is 60 miniuets long.  During a football game u see each team score at least 2-3 touchdown an about two field goal,  Some times it's more an sometimes it's less but in soccer u see 1-4 goals between both teams.

ROCCY

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2001, 08:14:16 PM »
Fucc that shit i think Golf And Tennis is the boringest hing too watch in the world..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2001, 08:19:48 PM »

I doubt most of you Europeans have played Tackle football. Most of us americans have played "soccer" and Football so we understand.

Don't judge what you know nothing about. And why are y'all hating on American football so much? Any of you had bad experiences with a football or somethin'?

AMEN TO THAT

i've played and watched both sports and i'm well aware of them both ....of corse the Euros are going to be bias to what they only know about i ain't hating y'all but y'all are making it out to be  a life or death discussion....

plus football (american) is on the rise in other countries from what ESPN and Fox Sports net says american football will surpass soccer  within  a decade or 2

but i mostly agree with what NIK said about Basketball...best sport ever

anyways i agree with what NIK siad

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2001, 08:23:04 PM »

American Football is so poular in America because 51% of Americans are overwieght

that's a false stereo type ....don't take cheap shots like that

that's like me saying most British people are ugly as fuck and most have fucked up teeth and Dumbo ears like Prince Charles....once again y'all are speaking about something y'all don't know

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2001, 09:11:23 PM »
i play and like all sports

peace to all sports yall, its all good  ;D

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2001, 09:27:42 PM »
I didn't say I liked to see people get hurt necessarily, I was simply saying that is why American football is so popular here. So fuck you for saying I'm a sick fuck. Just go watch your guys running around on the feild kicking the ball back and forth to each other, and never scoring. Then you'll realize that it was worth defending to someone you will never see.

Joachim

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2001, 01:39:03 AM »

plus football (american) is on the rise in other countries from what ESPN and Fox Sports net says american football will surpass soccer  within  a decade or 2

LMAO, no disrespect to you Jake, or any other American, but unless you go to the UK, Argentina, Spain, Italy, Japan, Brazil, France, Russia, etc and see football first hand, you really cant comprehend how big football(soccer) really is, it's everywhere, it'll take alot longer then 2 decades for American football to overtake it in terms of popularity.

Tha reason why it is one of tha most popular sport in tha world is because it is a cheap sport,  Majority of tha countries that soccer is tha most popular sport are third world countries,

Its true part of footballs popularity is that you dont have to have money to play it, Pele learnt to play with oranges, Maradona learnt to play with a tin can, thats part of the beauty of it all, as for the third world bit, thats stupid, you just dont understand how big it is do you.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2001, 01:52:18 AM »
soccer is fucken huge
it will never be taken over
coz all over the world
they get crowds of like 100 000
but IMO
maybe its caus im australian
but aussie football is the best
u gotta watch dat ish
its free flowen
high skillz
hard hitz
all dat ish
n theres like 38 goals a game
peace
~1~

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2001, 05:56:06 AM »
Regulatin' time:

Tom 187um said:
"Majority of tha countries that soccer is tha most popular sport are third world countries,  Come to America,  people could care less about soccer."

So? Are you cussing poor people? I think that shows exactly how ACCESSIBLE Football is. Which is part of the reason why it's so popular.  When the UN goes too thirsd world countries they often say the only thing they understand is football.

Tom 187um said: "Jay ay Beeeee u tried comparing tha scorin in soccer to american football by sayin in a American football scorin is just as low as soccer"

LOL. You really didn't read what I was saying did you! LoL!

BigJake said:"i ain't hating y'all but y'all are making it out to be  a life or death discussion...."

Football is life and death

BigJake said:"plus football (american) is on the rise in other countries from what ESPN and Fox Sports net says american football will surpass soccer  within  a decade or 2"

Keep dreaming!

BigJake said:"on September 9th, 2001, 3:55pm, Jay ay Beeeee wrote:American Football is so poular in America because 51% of Americans are overwieght"

"that's a false stereo type ....don't take cheap shots like that"

Actually it isn't.  They are concerned over here that we are following in the way of the Americans and they keep quoting the statistic one of your universities or colleges came up with saying that 51% of Americans are overweight.  Not fat, overweight.

Joachim said:"Its true part of footballs popularity is that you dont have to have money to play it, Pele learnt to play with oranges, Maradona learnt to play with a tin can, thats part of the beauty of it all, as for the third world bit, thats stupid, you just dont understand how big it is do you."

AMEN to that

I've seen Baseball and American football live BTW - it just doesn't compare

Tecknine

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2001, 09:31:11 AM »
you probably havent seen A real NFL game...You probably been to an NFL Europe bullshit..They are a bunch of 4th stringers from the NFL...NFL europe in your country is as about aas popular soccer is here

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2001, 10:14:49 AM »
you probably havent seen A real Premiership game...You probably seen some MLS bullshit..They are a bunch of 4th stringers from the European leagues...MLS in your country is as about aas popular as gridiron is here

It goes both ways - but I have watched the Superbowl on TV.  Have you watched any real good real football on TV?  If you have tell me who was playing.

I have seen a MLB game live though - I thought it was good

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2001, 06:50:27 PM »
I have a satalite so I see premire league from England and shit, and I hate it!