Author Topic: Citizen Kane "Black Rain" Phenomenal Sleeper Track from the 90's, uncovered gem  (Read 534 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

fucc trying to force myself to listen to new music and garbage today when there are still uncovered gems to be found from the 80's and 90's... this track shits on any of the new music out today and I bet most of you have never heard it
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Invincible

I have and it's a shame there is no dirty version for this track out there.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

where/when did you come across this one?

Citizen Kane is pretty ill and aside from maybe seeing an ad or whatnot in the source I don't remember anything.  Just came across this on some of those old school underground 90's hiphop type playlists floating around youtube
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Invincible

Citizen Kane is pretty ill and aside from maybe seeing an ad or whatnot in the source I don't remember anything.  Just came across this on some of those old school underground 90's hiphop type playlists floating around youtube

About a year ago or so i was just checking all the youtube underground hip hop channels. Check my throwback thread if you're after some more underground gems.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

About a year ago or so i was just checking all the youtube underground hip hop channels. Check my throwback thread if you're after some more underground gems.

checked it already but the link was dead

Invincible

checked it already but the link was dead

There is more than 1 video in there  :laugh:

Rubinho

fucc trying to force myself to listen to new music and garbage today when there are still uncovered gems to be found from the 80's and 90's... this track shits on any of the new music out today and I bet most of you have never heard it

I refuse to call todas shit music. I sometimes force myself to give a new artist a try, but all I hear is mumbling and brainless words.

I feel really sorry for kids having to grow up taught to believe this is (good) music. I miss the 90s, I miss 2pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I refuse to call todas shit music. I sometimes force myself to give a new artist a try, but all I hear is mumbling and brainless words.

I feel really sorry for kids having to grow up taught to believe this is (good) music. I miss the 90s, I miss 2pac

Word... it ain't even what got me into hip-hop in the first place... I wasn't trying just to hear a nice sound, that sound gotta be saying something, I mean we had MC Hammer when I was a kid making a nice sound that ain't what really grabbed me... I got into the hip-hop because I saw some artist that was really saying something...and "saying something" doesn't even have to be words..For example sake-- I mean even a muthafucka beatboxin in the ol' School like Biz Markie was really saying something just with the way he was coming with it cause it was another ingredient representin the culture at that time...

So the shit I hear today they can get a nice sound every now and then but I feel like muthafuckaz ain't really sayin nothing...