Author Topic: Lil Wayne Interviews Dr. Dre  (Read 2775 times)

romson19

Lil Wayne Interviews Dr. Dre
« on: May 31, 2020, 09:09:30 PM »
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 04:35:25 AM by Okka »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: The Predator, D-TalkX

The Predator

Re: Lil Wayne Interviews Dr. Dre
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 06:45:02 AM »
Props, going to check it out.

With Americans at war with the police and the nation in flames, Dre should rally his old NWA homies together and put out some new real shit.

The same way they documented on the LA 92 riots and captured history on hip-hop records.

2020 is off the charts.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 08:05:44 AM by The Predator »

The following users thanked this post: Okka, D-TalkX

The Predator

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 05:27:07 AM »
ice cube - ''Y’all want the 50’s so bad? You’re going BACK TO THE FUTURE!!! Part 2 tho..''

« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:13:09 AM by The Predator »

D-TalkX

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 10:16:39 AM »
Thanks for posting this interview, I really enjoyed it.

Fuck Donald Trump!

Everyone stay safe out there! I hope the word finally sees some positive change.

The following users thanked this post: The Predator

The Predator

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 09:27:52 AM »
N.W.A. are back! Well kinda...

George Floyd: Streams of NWA's 'Fuck Tha Police' up 270% amid police brutality protests

Tracks by Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino and Killer Mike are also experiencing a resurgence in popularity as protesters use them as anti-racism anthems

NWA’s 1988 anti-police brutality anthem “Fuck Tha Police” has seen a huge jump in streams as it becomes one of several songs used by Black Lives Matter protesters.

The track saw a 272 per cent increase in on-demand audio streams between 27 May to 1 June, compared to the previous five days.

The statistics were compiled by Alpha Data, the analytics provider used for Rolling Stone’s song and album charts.

Other tracks, including Childish Gambino’s Grammy-winning “This is America” and Kendrick Lamar’s “Alright”, are also experiencing a resurgence in popularity in the wake of the killing of George Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer.

“Fuck Tha Police” saw its main surge on Sunday 31 May and Monday 1 June. It previously experienced a resurgence in August 2015 during the Ferguson protests over the shooting of Michael Brown.

Childish Gambino, the artistic moniker of musician and actor Donald Glover, went viral on TikTok last month when teenagers began incorporating it into videos about racial inequality.

Other tracks experiencing fresh waves of popularity include Kendrick Lamar’s anthem “Alright”, Public Enemy’s “Fight the Power”, Killer Mike’s “Don’t Die”, and Beyoncé’s “Freedom”.

This week, a protest outside the White House saw thousands of citizens sing the late Bill Withers classic “Lean on Me”.

Protests continue to take place across virtually all major cities in the US and around the world over racism and police brutality.

N.W.A.s reply to the warning letter for that song was equally wicked -

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 09:37:53 AM by The Predator »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 10:22:57 AM »

Fuck Donald Trump!

Everyone stay safe out there! I hope the word finally sees some positive change.

Stay safe?  Safe from what?  A virus that may affect a small percentage of elderly nursing home residents but to most is no different than the flu?  Or stay safe from an isolated incident of police brutality Minneapolis amidst a country of 400,000 million people that is the size of 30 European countries put together?

You are all sheeple.  Instead of reminding people to "be safe" millennials should be reminded not to be pussies--stop locking down and give healthy, hard working folks back their freedoms.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

D-TalkX

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 11:21:31 AM »
You really wrote a response and bitched about me asking everyone to stay safe??? Someone offers you well wishes and you complain? Eat a dick you pussy. I'm not a millennial, I want the best for everyone. I've been on this forum a long ass time - we're from all over the world and I don't know what everyone on here is dealing with therefore I offered well wishes. Get bent, grow up, read a book and educate yourself. So many people have died from Covid and so many more people are dealing with systemic racism in America....so yeah stay safe.

Fuck Donald Trump!

Stay safe?  Safe from what?  A virus that may affect a small percentage of elderly nursing home residents but to most is no different than the flu?  Or stay safe from an isolated incident of police brutality Minneapolis amidst a country of 400,000 million people that is the size of 30 European countries put together?

You are all sheeple.  Instead of reminding people to "be safe" millennials should be reminded not to be pussies--stop locking down and give healthy, hard working folks back their freedoms.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, dj coma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 08:39:54 PM »
You really wrote a response and bitched about me asking everyone to stay safe??? Someone offers you well wishes and you complain? Eat a dick you pussy. I'm not a millennial, I want the best for everyone. I've been on this forum a long ass time - we're from all over the world and I don't know what everyone on here is dealing with therefore I offered well wishes. Get bent, grow up, read a book and educate yourself. So many people have died from Covid and so many more people are dealing with systemic racism in America....so yeah stay safe.

Fuck Donald Trump!

U my friend are a sheeple.  People die every year and the only reason u are telling people to stay safe is cause the media told u that this virus is somehow more dangerous than anything that has come before and like a good sheeple you listen and obey and give up your freedoms...

Then the media tells you that to focus on this incident of a white police officer killing a black man when all over the country blacks are killing blacks and all over the world police commit abuse—yet the media tells you this one incident in a country of 400 million people is what you should focus on and like a good sheeple u obey...

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Okka

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2020, 03:01:16 AM »
U my friend are a sheeple.  People die every year and the only reason u are telling people to stay safe is cause the media told u that this virus is somehow more dangerous than anything that has come before and like a good sheeple you listen and obey and give up your freedoms...

You'll be havin' a change of heart if somebody close to you dies from that shit.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2020, 03:34:58 AM »

You'll be havin' a change of heart if somebody close to you dies from that shit.

Lol, as if deaths never happened before Covid.  I had a friend die in a motorcycle wreck did that make me demand everyone close their businesses and go on house arrest?

You are all sheeple, congrats

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2020, 03:36:16 AM »
when all over the country blacks are killing blacks\

oh no, you took it there....white supremacist talking point. dont do that brodie.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, dj coma

Okka

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2020, 11:30:58 AM »

Lol, as if deaths never happened before Covid.  I had a friend die in a motorcycle wreck did that make me demand everyone close their businesses and go on house arrest?

You are all sheeple, congrats

Hey, I still do what I want to. I'm outside daily.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2020, 05:54:09 PM »

oh no, you took it there....white supremacist talking point. dont do that brodie.

The media tells you to zero in on one incident of murder—there is murder happening all over the world and we only focus on the time it’s a white man killing a black man?   That doesn’t seem like propaganda? 

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2020, 10:29:33 PM »

The media tells you to zero in on one incident of murder—there is murder happening all over the world and we only focus on the time it’s a white man killing a black man?   That doesn’t seem like propaganda?

so you don’t think black people are systematically targeted in this country? you think systemic racism is a made up thing??

i’m interested in your response to this

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2020, 06:14:55 AM »

so you don’t think black people are systematically targeted in this country? you think systemic racism is a made up thing??

i’m interested in your response to this

At this moment in 2020—No I don’t think systemic racism exists in America at any greater degree than already exists in the human conscience and in other nations all over the world. 

The difference is America has better documented, expressed, and spotlighted its racial tension than any other nation in world history so it creates an allusion that our race problem is any different than what exists in humanity at large or in other countries around the world.