Author Topic: Lil Wayne Interviews Dr. Dre  (Read 2773 times)

Sccit

Re: Lil Wayne Interviews Dr. Dre
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2020, 09:12:19 AM »
when all over the country blacks are killing blacks\

oh no, you took it there....white supremacist talking point. dont do that brodie.

The media tells you to zero in on one incident of murder—there is murder happening all over the world and we only focus on the time it’s a white man killing a black man?   That doesn’t seem like propaganda?

so you don’t think black people are systematically targeted in this country? you think systemic racism is a made up thing??

i’m interested in your response to this

At this moment in 2020—No I don’t think systemic racism exists in America at any greater degree than already exists in the human conscience and in other nations all over the world. 

The difference is America has better documented, expressed, and spotlighted its racial tension than any other nation in world history so it creates an allusion that our race problem is any different than what exists in humanity at large or in other countries around the world.

your whiteness is really showin right about now

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2020, 09:40:13 AM »

oh no, you took it there....white supremacist talking point. dont do that brodie.

The media tells you to zero in on one incident of murder—there is murder happening all over the world and we only focus on the time it’s a white man killing a black man?   That doesn’t seem like propaganda?

so you don’t think black people are systematically targeted in this country? you think systemic racism is a made up thing??

At this moment in 2020—No I don’t think systemic racism exists in America at any greater degree than already exists in the human conscience and in other nations all over the world. 

The difference is America has better documented, expressed, and spotlighted its racial tension than any other nation in world history so it creates an allusion that our race problem is any different than what exists in humanity at large or in other countries around the world.

I got nothing to prove dawg—I didn’t know we were in competition to prove who is less white.  You’ve barely been out of L.A. other than to visit your Jewish homeland in Israel—I’ve lived in Sub-Saharan Africa, SouthEast Asia, and the Middle East—and good luck finding a world without racism. 

Humans are natural competitors to one another just as we also must depend on each other—conflicts are bound to happen—and if you are expecting that in a nation of 400 million there will never be an occasional incident of police brutality then you live in la la land.

My expectations are more reasonable—that my government doesn’t issue “stay at home orders” and attempt to put me on house arrest.  You don’t give a shit about that tyranny but wanna protest an incident that happened way in Minnesota.

Your race is Jewish—Is your homeland Israel, which is officially a Jewish homeland with rights and privileges for the Jewish race at all systemically racist?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 10:38:16 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2020, 12:20:20 PM »

I got nothing to prove dawg—I didn’t know we were in competition to prove who is less white.  You’ve barely been out of L.A. other than to visit your Jewish homeland in Israel—I’ve lived in Sub-Saharan Africa, SouthEast Asia, and the Middle East—and good luck finding a world without racism. 

Humans are natural competitors to one another just as we also must depend on each other—conflicts are bound to happen—and if you are expecting that in a nation of 400 million there will never be an occasional incident of police brutality then you live in la la land.

My expectations are more reasonable—that my government doesn’t issue “stay at home orders” and attempt to put me on house arrest.  You don’t give a shit about that tyranny but wanna protest an incident that happened way in Minnesota.

Your race is Jewish—Is your homeland Israel, which is officially a Jewish homeland with rights and privileges for the Jewish race at all systemically racist?

you are a lost cause if you don’t understand that your people have historically oppressed black people and that it’s still happening on a systemic level today

it’s actually pretty sad

and me being an israeli jew, our people have also historically faced oppression from your kind as well, although we came together to overcome that. black people haven’t been able to reach that level yet. show some respect and acknowledge what’s goin on.

a country that caters to a certain RELIGION is not the same as a country built on the backs of black people catering to a race that used said black people to build it. terrible example.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, Desert Lord

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2020, 10:06:25 PM »

you are a lost cause if you don’t understand that your people have historically oppressed black people and that it’s still happening on a systemic level today

it’s actually pretty sad

and me being an israeli jew, our people have also historically faced oppression from your kind as well, although we came together to overcome that. black people haven’t been able to reach that level yet. show some respect and acknowledge what’s goin on.

a country that caters to a certain RELIGION is not the same as a country built on the backs of black people catering to a race that used said black people to build it. terrible example.

Oh so then if Israel caters to the Jewish religion and not the Jewish race—as you say—then I guess blacks could just convert to Judaism and then experience all the exact same rights and privileges as you in Israel, correct?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2020, 10:27:08 PM »

it’s actually pretty sad

Oh so then if Israel caters to the Jewish religion and not the Jewish race—as you say—then I guess blacks could just convert to Judaism and then experience all the exact same rights and privileges as you in Israel, correct?

they don’t need to convert, there are already many black jews who are born jewish in israel, and yes, they have the same lawful rights, without the bullshit hurdles put in place ala redlining in america.

being a white guy who denies white supremacy is one of the most cringey things u can be bro. honestly, i would chill on that if i were u. you’re approaching white nationalist territory.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2020, 12:28:47 AM »

it’s actually pretty sad

they don’t need to convert, there are already many black jews who are born jewish in israel, and yes, they have the same lawful rights, without the bullshit hurdles put in place ala redlining in america.

being a white guy who denies white supremacy is one of the most cringey things u can be bro. honestly, i would chill on that if i were u. you’re approaching white nationalist territory.

So could my black son convert to Judaism and then receive all the same rights and privileges as you in Israel?

(I mean, after all, you did say Israel caters to the Jewish religion not the Jewish race.  Try not dodging the question this time  ;))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 12:31:17 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2020, 08:17:31 AM »
^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

i’m disappointed in you my friend .. you let your black brothers down with your white nationalist mentality

The following users thanked this post: Desert Lord

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2020, 04:22:54 PM »
^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

i’m disappointed in you my friend .. you let your black brothers down with your white nationalist mentality

Good to know.  Because I have some friends in Africa who were interested in converting to Judaism and I think they would like the opportunity to immigrate to Israel and have a better life.

Btw, George Floyd, your hero, robbed a pregnant woman at gun point

Btw, .017% of black deaths are at the hands of white cops

Btw, 94% of black deaths are at the hands of other blacks

...sure none of this matters when you wanna pander to a mob mentality though

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2020, 08:51:04 PM »
^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

Good to know.  Because I have some friends in Africa who were interested in converting to Judaism and I think they would like the opportunity to immigrate to Israel and have a better life.

who said george floyd is my hero?

do u think he deserved to die??

u continue using white supremacists talking points witout even realizing

gangs kill each other .. wow, what a shocker

when white peoole kill each other, do we call it white on white crime?

you’re fallin right into the racist white mentality witout even realizing

the difference between black folks killin each other over gang shit and police killing black folks is that those police are funded by us to protect us...... it’s honestly a terrible talking point, and pretty disgustingly cacish tbh.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2020, 12:11:26 AM »
^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

the difference between black folks killin each other over gang shit and police killing black folks is that those police are funded by us to protect us...... it’s honestly a terrible talking point, and pretty disgustingly cacish tbh.

Do you even know anything about the case or did u just watch a YouTube clip and join the mob to tear down the city?  The cop was using a restraint method that had been used over 200 times without causing death and Floyd was found to be having pre-existing heart, lung, and medical issues—along with drugs and alcohol in his system.

Neither of us know all the evidence of the case we don’t even know what happened in the police car and vision was blocked for much of the video.  It’s totally possible it was cold blooded murder, but does that mean I will rush to judgement and join the mob?  That would be like whites forming a mob and lynching a black man for rape before he’s had the constitutional right to stand trial.

Floyd put a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach—he has a known criminal history and the cops were not dealing with a cuddly teddy bear as you make him out to be.  He was high and drunk and the store owners came out nicely and asked for the cigarettes back that he had bought with counterfeit money and he refused.  The police case to arrest him and asked him to go to the police car and he refused and resisted.  So you say cops are paid to protect us the cops went there because the shop owners wanted their protection from Floyd’s criminal behavior.

Now, since then two black cops have been killed by rioters over Floyd’s death.

Innocent till proven guilty.  Joining a mob and rioting over a YouTube clip the day after is not justice.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 12:12:57 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2020, 12:52:30 AM »
^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

Do you even know anything about the case or did u just watch a YouTube clip and join the mob to tear down the city?  The cop was using a restraint method that had been used over 200 times without causing death and Floyd was found to be having pre-existing heart, lung, and medical issues—along with drugs and alcohol in his system.

Neither of us know all the evidence of the case we don’t even know what happened in the police car and vision was blocked for much of the video.  It’s totally possible it was cold blooded murder, but does that mean I will rush to judgement and join the mob?  That would be like whites forming a mob and lynching a black man for rape before he’s had the constitutional right to stand trial.

Floyd put a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach—he has a known criminal history and the cops were not dealing with a cuddly teddy bear as you make him out to be.  He was high and drunk and the store owners came out nicely and asked for the cigarettes back that he had bought with counterfeit money and he refused.  The police case to arrest him and asked him to go to the police car and he refused and resisted.  So you say cops are paid to protect us the cops went there because the shop owners wanted their protection from Floyd’s criminal behavior.

Innocent till proven guilty.  Joining a mob and rioting over a YouTube clip the day after is not justice.

i guess if it’s in your blood, it’s in your blood

:-X

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2020, 08:55:50 AM »
^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

You make one big mistake in your resoning over this. You seems to think all this is over "only" what happened with Floyd.
It dossent matter if he was a criminal or if someone saw it on youtube and then joined the protest.
It was only the the last spark in a looooooong line of incidents.

In other words, are all the protest and rioting fear if it was over just this case`? Probably not
Are all the protest and rioting fear if it was over this case beeing the most recent in a line of systematic racism in society and especially within the police force?`Hell yes.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, Sccit, dj coma

D-TalkX

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2020, 11:39:49 AM »
1996 DoucheNozzle or whatever your name is...You're an embarrassment to the human race go find a cliff

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2020, 05:00:51 AM »

You make one big mistake in your resoning over this. You seems to think all this is over "only" what happened with Floyd.
It dossent matter if he was a criminal or if someone saw it on youtube and then joined the protest.

In other words, are all the protest and rioting fear if it was over just this case`? Probably not
Are all the protest and rioting fear if it was over this case beeing the most recent in a line of systematic racism in society and especially within the police force?`Hell yes.

Long line of what?  Long line of advancements for the black community, coupled with entitlement programs, and recent black president.   

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2020, 04:19:28 AM »

Long line of what?  Long line of advancements for the black community, coupled with entitlement programs, and recent black president.
Long list of incidents were black people have in so many ways been treated wrong because of the colour of their skin. .
If you cant see that only because some things get better, bad things dont stop happening, then there is no reason to take this any further. You then have your head firmly planted in the ground and noone can tell you otherwise.

All the best.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, dj coma