Author Topic: Lil Wayne Interviews Dr. Dre  (Read 2776 times)

thegooddoc

Re: Lil Wayne Interviews Dr. Dre
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2020, 07:14:38 PM »
^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

i’m disappointed in you my friend .. you let your black brothers down with your white nationalist mentality

Good to know.  Because I have some friends in Africa who were interested in converting to Judaism and I think they would like the opportunity to immigrate to Israel and have a better life.

Btw, George Floyd, your hero, robbed a pregnant woman at gun point

Btw, .017% of black deaths are at the hands of white cops

Btw, 94% of black deaths are at the hands of other blacks

...sure none of this matters when you wanna pander to a mob mentality though

who said george floyd is my hero?

do u think he deserved to die??

u continue using white supremacists talking points witout even realizing

gangs kill each other .. wow, what a shocker

when white peoole kill each other, do we call it white on white crime?

you’re fallin right into the racist white mentality witout even realizing

the difference between black folks killin each other over gang shit and police killing black folks is that those police are funded by us to protect us...... it’s honestly a terrible talking point, and pretty disgustingly cacish tbh.

Do you even know anything about the case or did u just watch a YouTube clip and join the mob to tear down the city?  The cop was using a restraint method that had been used over 200 times without causing death and Floyd was found to be having pre-existing heart, lung, and medical issues—along with drugs and alcohol in his system.

Neither of us know all the evidence of the case we don’t even know what happened in the police car and vision was blocked for much of the video.  It’s totally possible it was cold blooded murder, but does that mean I will rush to judgement and join the mob?  That would be like whites forming a mob and lynching a black man for rape before he’s had the constitutional right to stand trial.

Floyd put a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach—he has a known criminal history and the cops were not dealing with a cuddly teddy bear as you make him out to be.  He was high and drunk and the store owners came out nicely and asked for the cigarettes back that he had bought with counterfeit money and he refused.  The police case to arrest him and asked him to go to the police car and he refused and resisted.  So you say cops are paid to protect us the cops went there because the shop owners wanted their protection from Floyd’s criminal behavior.

Now, since then two black cops have been killed by rioters over Floyd’s death.

Innocent till proven guilty.  Joining a mob and rioting over a YouTube clip the day after is not justice.

It took me awhile to realize that you were trolling, and then it was only after you continued to spout racist talking points.

1. Everyone that has a pulse knows most of the evidence in the case.  Most of us have seen the video and saw that 3 officers continued to hold him down after he told them he couldn't breathe.   They could have gotten off of him or the officer could have taken his knee of his neck/back. 
2. So even if we don't have "all of the evidence",  do you know who does have all of the evidence?  The city attorney and the State Attorney General.  They have the body camera footage, witness statements, etc.  Based upon what they saw, they charged all four officers.  Granted, in our system you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but the Minneapolis City Attorney has a long history of protecting cops and even he wasn't trying to defend the cops.  The Judge who held a hearing set bail for all of the officer at a very
3.  The Minneapolis Police Department has a history of racial tension.  It just so happens that this latest accusation of police brutality was actually video taped without any rational explanation.
4.  Just because you do not see racism in your day to day life, does not mean that it does not exist.  Unfortunately, racism is still as rampant, as ever.  One small example of modern day racism.  In 1901 Alabama passed a constitution that required that schools be racially segregated.  In 1954, Brown v. Board of Education struck down segregation in public schools.  Despite the fact that the US Supreme Court ruled that Alabama's constitutional ban requiring racial segregation was unconstitutional, Alabama has refused to remove the segregationist language from the constitution.  As recently as 2004 and 2012, citizens of Alabama have attempted to remove the language from the constitution and have been defeated.  There are many other examples.
5.  Why do you keep spouting stuff about George Floyd and a pregnant lady?  It is completely irrelevant to the fact that he was murdered.  Are you arguing that if somebody has made a mistake in life, they automatically lose their rights?  It doesn't work that way.   
6.  If you are an adult and you don't believe there is racism, you should get out of your comfort zone and try to travel a little.  Open your eyes, read a book.  I recommend Killers of the Flower Moon (It is a true story about the formation of the FBI)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2020, 08:44:21 PM »
bad things dont stop happening

Great point.  We have to stop "bad things from happening".  Shame on Trump for not being able to stop "bad things from happening".  Maybe the best way to stop "bad things from happening" is to protest, loot, riot, and burn down local businesses.  Or maybe we should elect a black president so that he can once and for all stop "bad things from happening".... ::)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2020, 09:44:32 PM »

It took me awhile to realize that you were trolling, and then it was only after you continued to spout racist talking points.

My apologies for trolling, and I truly salute you in your quest to develop meaningful discussion in a way that is totally free from bias and purged of influences of our flawed cultural past.

1. Everyone that has a pulse knows most of the evidence in the case.  Most of us have seen the video and saw that 3 officers continued to hold him down after he told them he couldn't breathe.   They could have gotten off of him or the officer could have taken his knee of his neck/back. 

Yes, every good-meaning, right-minded, healthy lifestyle living person knows that.  It's only the culturally intolerant folks who laugh at sexist jokes, drink, watch NASCAR on television, listen to country music, and barbecue--who sadly--just don't understand.   

2. So even if we don't have "all of the evidence",  do you know who does have all of the evidence?  The city attorney and the State Attorney General.  They have the body camera footage, witness statements, etc.  Based upon what they saw, they charged all four officers.  Granted, in our system you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but the Minneapolis City Attorney has a long history of protecting cops and even he wasn't trying to defend the cops.  The Judge who held a hearing set bail for all of the officer at a very

at a very...

3.  The Minneapolis Police Department has a history of racial tension.  It just so happens that this latest accusation of police brutality was actually video taped without any rational explanation.

Yes, mankind (I mean human-kind), has a disgusting history of being racist, sexist, culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, ageist, lookist, ableist, sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socio-economicist, ethnocentrist, phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist--and other biases yet unnamed--and I'm sick of it!!

4.  Just because you do not see racism in your day to day life, does not mean that it does not exist.  Unfortunately, racism is still as rampant, as ever.  One small example of modern day racism.  In 1901 Alabama passed a constitution that required that schools be racially segregated.  In 1954, Brown v. Board of Education struck down segregation in public schools.  Despite the fact that the US Supreme Court ruled that Alabama's constitutional ban requiring racial segregation was unconstitutional, Alabama has refused to remove the segregationist language from the constitution.  As recently as 2004 and 2012, citizens of Alabama have attempted to remove the language from the constitution and have been defeated.  There are many other examples.

Did you google that one?

5.  Why do you keep spouting stuff about George Floyd and a pregnant lady?  It is completely irrelevant to the fact that he was murdered.  Are you arguing that if somebody has made a mistake in life, they automatically lose their rights?  It doesn't work that way.   

Calm down.  Here.  Have a basket of fresh fruit and mineral water.

6.  If you are an adult and you don't believe there is racism, you should get out of your comfort zone and try to travel a little.  Open your eyes, read a book.  I recommend Killers of the Flower Moon (It is a true story about the formation of the FBI)

I have a degree in English Literature, I have lived in Africa and worked as an English teacher in Indonesia and also the Middle East for the last 6 years.  You have a B.G. Bachelors Degree in Google.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Roccy

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2020, 03:21:35 AM »
Thanks for posting this interview, I really enjoyed it.

Fuck Donald Trump!

Everyone stay safe out there! I hope the word finally sees some positive change.

Stay safe?  Safe from what?  A virus that may affect a small percentage of elderly nursing home residents but to most is no different than the flu?  Or stay safe from an isolated incident of police brutality Minneapolis amidst a country of 400,000 million people that is the size of 30 European countries put together?

You are all sheeple.  Instead of reminding people to "be safe" millennials should be reminded not to be pussies--stop locking down and give healthy, hard working folks back their freedoms.

First things first, whats good Infiinte, long time no talk. Might not post much but I def lurk these forums once every while. Why did "stay safe" trigger you? the guy seemed like he was just innocently trying to wish everyone the best, doesn't necessarily have to do with any fake ass over hyped virus (Which I will get into later).

Great point.  We have to stop "bad things from happening".  Shame on Trump for not being able to stop "bad things from happening".  Maybe the best way to stop "bad things from happening" is to protest, loot, riot, and burn down local businesses.  Or maybe we should elect a black president so that he can once and for all stop "bad things from happening".... ::)

The protest, looting and burning down buildings have absolutely nothing to do with each other, I think you know this.

Protest= People tired of being hurt by our public safety officers, they use excessive force on people of color 10x more than on whites.
Looting= a bunch of angry people without money or gangs that wanna use the distraction of the police to loot. All colors, black, white, brown, doesn't matter. Everyone was robbing shit out here. I got some cool videos to back that up.
Burning down buildings = ANTIFA type fuckers, American terrorist who wanna terrorize and cause chaos. Could even be government. Insurance payouts are looking nice about now.

^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

i’m disappointed in you my friend .. you let your black brothers down with your white nationalist mentality

Good to know.  Because I have some friends in Africa who were interested in converting to Judaism and I think they would like the opportunity to immigrate to Israel and have a better life.

the difference between black folks killin each other over gang shit and police killing black folks is that those police are funded by us to protect us...... it’s honestly a terrible talking point, and pretty disgustingly cacish tbh.

Do you even know anything about the case or did u just watch a YouTube clip and join the mob to tear down the city?  The cop was using a restraint method that had been used over 200 times without causing death and Floyd was found to be having pre-existing heart, lung, and medical issues—along with drugs and alcohol in his system.

Neither of us know all the evidence of the case we don’t even know what happened in the police car and vision was blocked for much of the video.  It’s totally possible it was cold blooded murder, but does that mean I will rush to judgement and join the mob?  That would be like whites forming a mob and lynching a black man for rape before he’s had the constitutional right to stand trial.

Floyd put a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach—he has a known criminal history and the cops were not dealing with a cuddly teddy bear as you make him out to be.  He was high and drunk and the store owners came out nicely and asked for the cigarettes back that he had bought with counterfeit money and he refused.  The police case to arrest him and asked him to go to the police car and he refused and resisted.  So you say cops are paid to protect us the cops went there because the shop owners wanted their protection from Floyd’s criminal behavior.

Innocent till proven guilty.  Joining a mob and rioting over a YouTube clip the day after is not justice.

It is true that Floyd had health issues and ironically recently revealed he also had the covid 19 when he died, but the pressure that cop was putting on his neck looks excessive af. It has been used by police all over the world and still is being used but the way that cop was doing it seemed excessive af. Floyds murder doesn't bother me as much as Breonna Taylors murder who was killed in her own home, she was an EMT who did not do drugs or rob people. It is true that we don't know everything with Floyd, way too much conspiracy circulating around this. Why wasn't there an open casket? why were the EMT men wearing what looks like bullet proof vests? why was Floyd put in the cop car and then taken out and put on the floor and pinned down by 4 cops even after he submitted? lastly why did it take an ambulance 8 minutes to get there? I called an ambulance once for myself when the hospital was about 6 miles away, got here in 4 minutes. So many questions, but still doesn't eliminate the fact that police brutality is excessive af in America against people of color. is it worse in different countries? HELL YEAH, my country will kill you in daylight and hang your ass on a crane...but this is America we came here to escape all that shit.

Sucks how many "innocent" people died during these protests though. People died in these protests and riots that shouldn't of died, even the family of Floyd demanded people not to riot and to settle down but no one listened. People are tired, home bound, and upset at the government which all started with the fake Covid hype, ruined businesses, shut down the economy and ruined peoples lives. I still haven't got a stimulus check and unemployment got denied, fighting for that now and hopefully will through. I'm not the only broke person out here millions of people are struggling to eat right now starting with undocumented immigrants who WONT get any payment and also pay sales taxes for nothing anytime they buy shit. Petty criminals who have a bad record for simple petty crime who won't get a stimulus because of it. People want justice, people want to hurt the government, these set of people are the LOOTERs and building BURNERS. The peaceful protestors just want justice for the people who have been hurt and terrorized by police. I stand with that.

^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

Now you're being a smart ass. Black people are systematically oppressed in EVERY country. Its how the world is programed to be since the slave days and even before. Look at tensions in France, Germany, even most of the Middle East, black men don't have anywhere near the same amount of power as the light skinned man. But lets be real, this is AMERICA the land of the FREE and EQUAL, we can't let the world be our example. We need to try and change this idea that black is below us, a persons color shouldn't be the defining point. Lets judge people by their actions not color. Blacks are oppressed and systemically put into low income areas, given less than a white man, worse food, worse water, just to keep them down. But why? its unnecessary af. Blacks will never be equal to white man with this oppressed ass world we live in, sadly. But we have the power to change this, let your children grow up with equality, instead of oppression. We can be the change we seek.

--

To go back to one of your other post in a diff thread I wanted to give my 2 cents on this covid pandemic. I been saying since day one that this virus is FAKE af. Does it exist? yes, did it kill all those people, NO. People die daily from all types of respiratory issues, heart conditions, choking, even the flu but hospitals get paid 5x more for a covid patient than a regular patient. Governments enjoy it because they got to keep people shook and inside to collapse the economy. It was gonna collapse anyway, they just needed something to pin it on. Rich people got richer during the pandemic doubled everything they had. Its proven that some governments if not all had shares in vaccine companies, ventilator companies, they knew this shit was gonna happen. Governors sold off stock weeks before the virus, its all bogus. BUT lets be real now, if you have a family, a child, and or live with an senior citizen, you can't even take that 1% chance of getting them sick so you gotta be careful, not for your own life but because of that 1% chance that this shit is real and can get a family member sick.

Anyway, stay up bro, I know your a smart cat but you can definitely be a smart ass at times.  8)
how it really goes down..

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

thegooddoc

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2020, 04:34:34 PM »

My apologies for trolling, and I truly salute you in your quest to develop meaningful discussion in a way that is totally free from bias and purged of influences of our flawed cultural past.

Yes, every good-meaning, right-minded, healthy lifestyle living person knows that.  It's only the culturally intolerant folks who laugh at sexist jokes, drink, watch NASCAR on television, listen to country music, and barbecue--who sadly--just don't understand.   

at a very...

Yes, mankind (I mean human-kind), has a disgusting history of being racist, sexist, culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, ageist, lookist, ableist, sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socio-economicist, ethnocentrist, phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist--and other biases yet unnamed--and I'm sick of it!!

Did you google that one?

I have a degree in English Literature, I have lived in Africa and worked as an English teacher in Indonesia and also the Middle East for the last 6 years.  You have a B.G. Bachelors Degree in Google.

Over the internet you can claim to be anything.  Reading your childish insults and retorts, tend to show that you are still in high school or are poorly educated. Like I said, if you want to troll, troll away.  It wouldn't hurt for you to actually make some diverse friends, read a book, travel or do anything to broaden your horizons.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2020, 05:06:01 PM »

at a very...

Did you google that one?

Over the internet you can claim to be anything.  Reading your childish insults and retorts, tend to show that you are still in high school or are poorly educated. Like I said, if you want to troll, troll away.  It wouldn't hurt for you to actually make some diverse friends, read a book, travel or do anything to broaden your horizons.

he travels a lot, but some people can travel the world and nothing will change. imagine cheddar bob tryna broaden his horizons with travel ..... at the end of the day, he still guna be cheddar bob.

i’m not here to judge tho ... the psychological trauma he’s gone through is foreign to me, so i hope he can one day overcome all that.

The following users thanked this post: Desert Lord

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2020, 09:29:42 PM »
Thanks for posting this interview, I really enjoyed it.

Fuck Donald Trump!

Everyone stay safe out there! I hope the word finally sees some positive change.

Stay safe?  Safe from what?  A virus that may affect a small percentage of elderly nursing home residents but to most is no different than the flu?  Or stay safe from an isolated incident of police brutality Minneapolis amidst a country of 400,000 million people that is the size of 30 European countries put together?

You are all sheeple.  Instead of reminding people to "be safe" millennials should be reminded not to be pussies--stop locking down and give healthy, hard working folks back their freedoms.

First things first, whats good Infiinte, long time no talk. Might not post much but I def lurk these forums once every while. Why did "stay safe" trigger you? the guy seemed like he was just innocently trying to wish everyone the best, doesn't necessarily have to do with any fake ass over hyped virus (Which I will get into later).

The protest, looting and burning down buildings have absolutely nothing to do with each other, I think you know this.

Protest= People tired of being hurt by our public safety officers, they use excessive force on people of color 10x more than on whites.
Looting= a bunch of angry people without money or gangs that wanna use the distraction of the police to loot. All colors, black, white, brown, doesn't matter. Everyone was robbing shit out here. I got some cool videos to back that up.
Burning down buildings = ANTIFA type fuckers, American terrorist who wanna terrorize and cause chaos. Could even be government. Insurance payouts are looking nice about now.

^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

It is true that Floyd had health issues and ironically recently revealed he also had the covid 19 when he died, but the pressure that cop was putting on his neck looks excessive af. It has been used by police all over the world and still is being used but the way that cop was doing it seemed excessive af. Floyds murder doesn't bother me as much as Breonna Taylors murder who was killed in her own home, she was an EMT who did not do drugs or rob people. It is true that we don't know everything with Floyd, way too much conspiracy circulating around this. Why wasn't there an open casket? why were the EMT men wearing what looks like bullet proof vests? why was Floyd put in the cop car and then taken out and put on the floor and pinned down by 4 cops even after he submitted? lastly why did it take an ambulance 8 minutes to get there? I called an ambulance once for myself when the hospital was about 6 miles away, got here in 4 minutes. So many questions, but still doesn't eliminate the fact that police brutality is excessive af in America against people of color. is it worse in different countries? HELL YEAH, my country will kill you in daylight and hang your ass on a crane...but this is America we came here to escape all that shit.

Sucks how many "innocent" people died during these protests though. People died in these protests and riots that shouldn't of died, even the family of Floyd demanded people not to riot and to settle down but no one listened. People are tired, home bound, and upset at the government which all started with the fake Covid hype, ruined businesses, shut down the economy and ruined peoples lives. I still haven't got a stimulus check and unemployment got denied, fighting for that now and hopefully will through. I'm not the only broke person out here millions of people are struggling to eat right now starting with undocumented immigrants who WONT get any payment and also pay sales taxes for nothing anytime they buy shit. Petty criminals who have a bad record for simple petty crime who won't get a stimulus because of it. People want justice, people want to hurt the government, these set of people are the LOOTERs and building BURNERS. The peaceful protestors just want justice for the people who have been hurt and terrorized by police. I stand with that.

^ yes, he can

i don’t dodge questions

Now you're being a smart ass. Black people are systematically oppressed in EVERY country. Its how the world is programed to be since the slave days and even before. Look at tensions in France, Germany, even most of the Middle East, black men don't have anywhere near the same amount of power as the light skinned man. But lets be real, this is AMERICA the land of the FREE and EQUAL, we can't let the world be our example. We need to try and change this idea that black is below us, a persons color shouldn't be the defining point. Lets judge people by their actions not color. Blacks are oppressed and systemically put into low income areas, given less than a white man, worse food, worse water, just to keep them down. But why? its unnecessary af. Blacks will never be equal to white man with this oppressed ass world we live in, sadly. But we have the power to change this, let your children grow up with equality, instead of oppression. We can be the change we seek.

--

To go back to one of your other post in a diff thread I wanted to give my 2 cents on this covid pandemic. I been saying since day one that this virus is FAKE af. Does it exist? yes, did it kill all those people, NO. People die daily from all types of respiratory issues, heart conditions, choking, even the flu but hospitals get paid 5x more for a covid patient than a regular patient. Governments enjoy it because they got to keep people shook and inside to collapse the economy. It was gonna collapse anyway, they just needed something to pin it on. Rich people got richer during the pandemic doubled everything they had. Its proven that some governments if not all had shares in vaccine companies, ventilator companies, they knew this shit was gonna happen. Governors sold off stock weeks before the virus, its all bogus. BUT lets be real now, if you have a family, a child, and or live with an senior citizen, you can't even take that 1% chance of getting them sick so you gotta be careful, not for your own life but because of that 1% chance that this shit is real and can get a family member sick.

Anyway, stay up bro, I know your a smart cat but you can definitely be a smart ass at times.  8)

Good spit homie and good to hear from you and that you ain't got no beef or nothing.   Hey bro I ain't even finna argue about the Floyd thing that's actually not my hype....

The thing I'm on is this Lockdown bullshit I'm standing firm on that note and I see you saw it all for what it is so you already been knowin.... so bless..

Desert Lord

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2020, 07:37:17 AM »
when all over the country blacks are killing blacks\

oh no, you took it there....white supremacist talking point. dont do that brodie.

The media tells you to zero in on one incident of murder—there is murder happening all over the world and we only focus on the time it’s a white man killing a black man?   That doesn’t seem like propaganda?

so you don’t think black people are systematically targeted in this country? you think systemic racism is a made up thing??

i’m interested in your response to this

At this moment in 2020—No I don’t think systemic racism exists in America at any greater degree than already exists in the human conscience and in other nations all over the world. 

The difference is America has better documented, expressed, and spotlighted its racial tension than any other nation in world history so it creates an allusion that our race problem is any different than what exists in humanity at large or in other countries around the world.

your whiteness is really showin right about now

I got nothing to prove dawg—I didn’t know we were in competition to prove who is less white.  You’ve barely been out of L.A. other than to visit your Jewish homeland in Israel—I’ve lived in Sub-Saharan Africa, SouthEast Asia, and the Middle East—and good luck finding a world without racism. 

Humans are natural competitors to one another just as we also must depend on each other—conflicts are bound to happen—and if you are expecting that in a nation of 400 million there will never be an occasional incident of police brutality then you live in la la land.

My expectations are more reasonable—that my government doesn’t issue “stay at home orders” and attempt to put me on house arrest.  You don’t give a shit about that tyranny but wanna protest an incident that happened way in Minnesota.

Your race is Jewish—Is your homeland Israel, which is officially a Jewish homeland with rights and privileges for the Jewish race at all systemically racist?

Damn! Seriously what happened? Ain`t you the same guy who accused a black guy to be a "buckdancing uncle tom"...Your obsession with black culture always seemed a little strange from the outside. but i remember how i started thinking "you know what? he might to be a little weird but he seem to be a good guy and at least he stands for something! for the right thing!".
And now, after a few years abscence on dubcc i see you talking all that stupid alt right, breitbart-brainwashed bullshit with all that emberrassing "enlightment"-aditude. i mean seriously, out off all people the breitbart nazis act like they be the enlightened! lol, like wtf: you are all victims of the stupidiest propaganda. THIS is the definition of sheeple to me!

right, racism exists everywhere! So? Do you know how racism as we know it today, started? do you know anything about colionialism and the ideology that was created to justify that barbarian behaviour? You as a white boy that pretended to love the culture so much should at least do your research on how the world became what it is today!
Can`t believe the shit that comes out your mouth!
Ice-T posted a good quote a few days back: "Crisis doesn`t create your charakter, it reveals it". Sad to see you on the wrong side of history, buddy. smdh

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX