Author Topic: Sly Boogy returns to DubCNN in this weeks Microphone Masters Radio Show.  (Read 357 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/2020/06/04/microphone-masters-radio-show-236-with-sly-boogy/

Sly Boogy returns to DubCNN in this weeks Microphone Masters Radio Show.

Episode #236 sees westcoast veteran & DubCNN alumni, Sly Boogy stop by to talk about reactivating his career after being locked up for a few years. He reflects on being inside the music business machine and what he plans to do now, including having been in the studio with Dr Stank before Covid.

Sly discusses his time with J Records, Sway & Tech [remind yourself of some of those issues we revealed in 2006] and some of his classic cuts. Jump below after the radio show to remind yourself of his biggest records, and then reminisce on his 2005 release ‘5th Letter,’ and our first ever interview with him in 2003.

Jay and Saxxx discuss the protests and riots of last weekend and how the actions of Colin Kaepernick’s kneeling don’t seem so offensive as America picks up the pieces.

Check out songs from Digital Underground, Ice Cube, Western Block, Pep Love, De La Soul and more.

Reach out to the show at mm@dubcnn.com and check us out on Facebook!

Microphone Masters Radio Episode 236 (06-04-20) Tracklist

Ice Cube – We Had to Tear This Mothaf*cka Up
MC Ren – Mayday on the Frontline
Intro Part 1
David Banner – My Uzi
The School System – Potential Felon
Digital Underground – The Danger Zone
Intro Part 2
N.W.A. – F*ck the Police
Jidenna – White Ni**as
Royce da 5’9” – Tricked
Sly Boogy Conversation Part 1