Author Topic: DETOX Tracklist  (Read 3167 times)

Shag Diggler

Re: DETOX Tracklist
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2020, 11:34:30 AM »
And not one of those tracks have leaked or was used on a different project...completely fake.

Xzibit - Hurtlocker ? Produced by Scoop Deville?

I just listened to this...yeah seems thats world of hurt.  Sounds right for that era and the type of beats dre was putting out.  Could be a reference track?  It was a standalone release too

now welcome to the world of the D.R.E ( Not X to tha Z)…… ummmmmmm

Matty

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2020, 05:42:54 PM »
Here a new link from the studio of a Possible detox track

https://easyupload.io/qw62qm

this one always sounded pretty interesting. back when 'I Need A Doctor' dropped we were grasping for anything good.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2020, 01:44:43 AM »
And not one of those tracks have leaked or was used on a different project...completely fake.

I just listened to this...yeah seems thats world of hurt.  Sounds right for that era and the type of beats dre was putting out.  Could be a reference track?  It was a standalone release too

now welcome to the world of the D.R.E ( Not X to tha Z)…… ummmmmmm

Yup, thats what I did, switched X to the Z part with DRE and it made even more sense.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

mtbsm

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2020, 06:17:02 AM »
Check out Focus's IG...had a pic from the lab of him, Dre, Stat, and others, taken the other day.

StatQuo the 2020 D.O.C... falling out over and over with Dre, but always ends up back in the fold

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2020, 11:47:36 AM »
Just post the picture next time. Here it is and it looks fake to me.

Not only World Of Hurt..

Marsha Ambrosius has a track named "Start....Finish"...
Look at track 13 Start & Stop. I think its the same

I think this is an another track that was worked for Detox...

And with the 2 track what was said in the interview by Stat Quo
The track with Bono & NateDogg, Eminem , i think this tracklist looks good

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2020, 11:52:34 AM »

I never noticed that. Thats right

At the beginning of the track hurt locker Xzibit is saying "welcome 2 my world of hurt"

Exactly the name of the track here on the tracklist world of hurt
And i can imagine KOBE on the hook
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 11:54:15 AM by DrDreDetox2018 »

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2020, 11:55:27 AM »
Here a new link from the studio of a Possible detox track

https://easyupload.io/qw62qm

this one always sounded pretty interesting. back when 'I Need A Doctor' dropped we were grasping for anything good.

Did u saw this studio video in the past? This beat is crazy...

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2020, 11:56:53 AM »
Anybody has a longer Version of the beat.. someone posted it i can remember... :o

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2020, 11:58:24 AM »
Check out Focus's IG...had a pic from the lab of him, Dre, Stat, and others, taken the other day.

StatQuo the 2020 D.O.C... falling out over and over with Dre, but always ends up back in the fold

What u mean.. didnt unterstand.. Stat Quo the 2020 DOC????

Okka

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2020, 12:08:41 PM »

Have they actually fallen out? Never heard they have had beef. Stat worked on "Compton" and he been with Dre even after his record deal didn't work out.

heisenberg

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2020, 12:31:39 PM »

Have they actually fallen out? Never heard they have had beef. Stat worked on "Compton" and he been with Dre even after his record deal didn't work out.

well when stat left aftermath he was like "i have 300-400 songs recorded with the staff, some produced by dr dre i will release everything" (same shit with bishop lamont) of course he never did it. And he told dr dre compton was wack, not because the quality but because the record didnt make it big. Not really a beef but

mtbsm

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2020, 05:26:54 PM »
yeah, i was referring to the creative differences both have had with Dre. dre wants to go this way, they want to go that way. they like the output, he doesnt. both eventually losing their patience and bouncing at one point or another, being hopeless with all that work and none of it seeing the light of day.

and also the willingness to speak truthfully to Dre when something isn't hitting. stat worked on compton then called it wack...

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2020, 11:13:36 AM »
Could this be the track with Eminem and Kendrick Lamar called Alive?

If so, wouldnt it be funny we 'had' it in front of our eyes this whole time with X's Hurtlocker and now this?
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

goodyoung

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2020, 02:59:06 AM »
Could this be the track with Eminem and Kendrick Lamar called Alive?

If so, wouldnt it be funny we 'had' it in front of our eyes this whole time with X's Hurtlocker and now this?
It wouldn't, because it's 100% not real tracklist and to see some individuals believe there's even a small chance that it is makes me cringe.

Whoever made this list was like 15 years old. He just slapped random names of whoever he thought was a "real" and gave the songs the most basic "gangsta" titles to make that tracklist fit his definition of real rap.
The guy who made this certainly had no idea how and whom Dre works with, so he decided to list the most classic artists and producers in random order. That's why there's a song with Rakim and Em produced by Dre and Scott Storch, that's why DJ Quik is listed as a producer on so many tracks, including Young World, which sounded like anything but a Quik's style beat, that's why Em's listed on It's Alive, when it's obvious he wasn't supposed to be on the real track, that's why many producers the styles of whom don't mix with each other are listed as co-producers on the same tracks. And that's why every song is produced by Dre, when it's a known fact that he doesn't even produce that much nowdays.
Basically, that list is a wet dream of someone who doesn't really know Dre style.

And I can't believe something as obvious as this needs to be explained.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 03:01:06 AM by goodyoung »

JonnyTanna

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2020, 11:09:06 AM »
Im not believing all what im seeing.. but i remember the interview of Stat Quo what he ssid about the track with BONO and Eminem,NateDogg..

Thats why i give the tracklist a shit.. i think its more legit

Who can know that Dre did a track with Bono? And stat quo revealed it. In my first post u can found this interview where he said it

This possibile Detox Track i found from the same person he posted.. if u remember u can hear it at beginning from the powerbeats commercial before the kush track...

It recorded in the studio, i need this track, look at the beat...

https://easyupload.io/qw62qm  DOWNLOAD

---> Possible DETOX track Studio Leak (Same beat of the power beats commercial with lebron james)

And i need the beat before this one on the commercial... somebody posted it long year ago... anyone have it?

That's all interesting but Bono sucks, even if he did a song with Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones, he's awful