Author Topic: Damizza Presents Baby Ree 2003 Mixtape  (Read 5625 times)

SuperSpider

Re: Damizza Presents Baby Ree 2003 Mixtape
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 04:38:18 PM »
I have 3 of the tapes didnt no there was a 4th one

Number 4 never came out

I'm pretty sure I saw a tracklist once (it was with DJ Couz) and I'm also pretty sure it came out... But I'm even more sure it never leaked.

You are right http://diskunion.net/sp/clubh/detail/051125HH005  That Butch Cassidy Hallelujah track never leaked anywhere, maybe some of the other stuff, but most of it is common material.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 04:40:11 PM by SuperSpider »

ViLN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2017, 04:57:06 PM »

Number 4 never came out

I'm pretty sure I saw a tracklist once (it was with DJ Couz) and I'm also pretty sure it came out... But I'm even more sure it never leaked.

You are right http://diskunion.net/sp/clubh/detail/051125HH005  That Butch Cassidy Hallelujah track never leaked anywhere, maybe some of the other stuff, but most of it is common material.

Prob just a japan exclusive

maudizzle

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 12:00:51 AM »

Number 4 never came out

Good look.

I remember back in the day when I saw the tracklist I waa hyped to see so many songs from my favorite artists that hadn't come out yet. That BC song must be really rare. Some of the Damizza songs never came out elsewhere either. The VIP joint is rare too.

SuperSpider

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 05:27:59 AM »

Number 4 never came out

Good look.

I remember back in the day when I saw the tracklist I waa hyped to see so many songs from my favorite artists that hadn't come out yet. That BC song must be really rare. Some of the Damizza songs never came out elsewhere either. The VIP joint is rare too.

The way Butch is, most of his songs are pretty rare anyway  ;D But yes, i remember looking for that CD back in the day just for that Hallelujah track (didn't realize the CD itself was Baby Ree vol.4 until now). I asked the big collectors of BC stuff and noone had it. Probably the only song of his i'm still missing, bar the unreleased stuff in the vaults

Marco

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2017, 07:14:21 PM »
I asked Damizza about the mixtapes and he said he will look for those old tapes.

When he responds I will reply here.
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

The following users thanked this post: maudizzle, SuperSpider

SuperSpider

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2017, 12:21:29 AM »
I asked Damizza about the mixtapes and he said he will look for those old tapes.

When he responds I will reply here.

Can't believe we might finally get to hear that Butch Cassidy - Hallelujah track  :o  :o Thanks Marco

Marco

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2017, 03:42:07 PM »

Here's the mixtape The Baby Ree Mixtape 2004 - Los Angeles (Mixed By DJ Couz). This is the Vol. 1.

I will post the others volumes (2 & 3) soon, when I have some time.

The Baby Ree Mixtape 2004 - Los Angeles (Mixed By DJ Couz).zip (114 MB)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 11:26:55 AM by Marco »

The following users thanked this post: Kurupt1607, SuperSpider

SuperSpider

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2017, 05:25:54 PM »
Thanks for posting this one, Marco. Still no news on the vol.4 Japan exclusive?

Marco

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2017, 07:02:28 PM »

No problem.. Yeah, I asked Damizza on Instagram about the tapes, but he said he don't really have any of those old mixtapes.

BTW I asked DJ Couz too and I'm waiting for him to answer. ;)

SuperSpider

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2017, 09:08:29 PM »

No problem.. Yeah, I asked Damizza on Instagram about the tapes, but he said he don't really have any of those old mixtapes.

BTW I asked DJ Couz too and I'm waiting for him to answer. ;)

Thanks again. I am only looking for the Butch Cassidy - Hallelujah track, so If they don't have the whole vol.4 tape, that's cool 

romson19

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2018, 02:30:46 AM »
Butch Cassidy - Hallelujah coming february! and more tracks from dj couz mixtape Baby Ree vol. 4 coming soon on my YT channel
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: maudizzle

maudizzle

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2018, 05:38:23 AM »
Butch Cassidy - Hallelujah coming february! and more tracks from dj couz mixtape Baby Ree vol. 4 coming soon on my YT channel

Well, if you have the whole thing, I have 3 reasons to post the whole thing:
1. Not 1 of the artists involved plans on doing anything with those old songs, so no money will be lost for them;
2. There are like 3 or 4 people on the globe that are interested in hearing/having the mixtape;
3. Rare Butch Cassidy ;D

SuperSpider

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2018, 09:48:07 AM »
Thanks Romson as usual!!!!! Did you hear anything back from Conway about that Western Conference track with Butch?

romson19

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2018, 11:13:44 PM »
Thanks Romson as usual!!!!! Did you hear anything back from Conway about that Western Conference track with Butch?

I hope I'll get that song very soon homie and trust me I'll let u knw at the same time
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Mista Rosa

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2018, 02:44:53 PM »

Props Romson.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."