Author Topic: Figg Newton "The Hardest Blood Rapper Out Right Now"  (Read 450 times)

Mistah Wilson

• Lil Geezy
Figg Newton "The Hardest Blood Rapper Out Right Now"
« on: June 16, 2020, 10:01:32 PM »
Inspired by tha likes of Big Wy, Mitchy Slick, and B. Brazy, Figg Newton's passion for life emanates thru his lyrics. "Kan't stop it, my nigga, I know tha code   ///   Climb tha totem pole, when you learning on Figgaro". You can feel just how serious he is as he delivers raw concepts on life growing up in tha hood. His recent banger "Kant Stop Woopin" is a pure classic! So much so that I spent damn near a whole week just playing that song! I couldn't even get past the first verse, it was so hard! My favorite line in that song is when he said," Nigga, I'm pushin' kapital B's and P's National, Hoppin' out irrational, nigga, diss I'm smashin' you". I just never heard a Blood rapper come off that hard, bro str8 out! And it was that cut that inspired me to write this article proclaiming Figg Newton as "The Hardest Blood Rapper Out Right Now". With much love & respect to B. Brazy, Newton doesn't disappoint.

I had to peep tha interviews that Figg Newton and Big Wy did with Urban City TV and it gave me a good idea of where they was at when I was growing up. Figg Newton today is a symbol of evolution founded on homage, respect, and admiration for his predecessors who undoubtedly made their mark in LA music if not Worldwide. Now, if you are no stranger to South Central LA, then you already know what life is like growing up on Figueroa Street. From pimpin & prostitution to gang banging and excessive police activity, Figueroa is one of them melting pots a person can lose their life quick. To actually grow up in this area being surrounded by potential enemies can say a lot about a person's resilience. Especially when you pushing a line like Figg Newton. Spending some time down in San Diego, Newton made a name for himself throughout different pockets of SoCal. When I hear his music, I regain appreciation for that rare authenticity in gangsta rap. "Real DAMU, not these niggaz that's out here actin' cute" @FiggNewton "BEENOTE"

Read Full Article https://www.thawilsonblockmagazine.com/2020/06/figg-newton-hardest-blood-rapper-out.html

TRAX (SFV)

Re: Figg Newton "The Hardest Blood Rapper Out Right Now"
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 11:01:30 PM »
He's cool, love the energy, but the music is weak imo.  He needs to be on some old school slappin beats.
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!