Author Topic: DR. DRE BOUT TO WORK WITH BATTLECAT  (Read 1027 times)

Sccit

DR. DRE BOUT TO WORK WITH BATTLECAT
« on: June 25, 2020, 10:26:18 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Shag Diggler

Malcy

Re: DR. DRE BOUT TO WORK WITH BATTLECAT
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 01:53:15 PM »
It's massively vague. And I don't doubt that Battlecat and Dre have worked together many times before.

Dre is a grafter. He's always going to be working. Whether or not we will see the outcome is another story. Artists do a LOT of work for themselves and not to be released.

Dre is without a doubt working on something with a diverse roster but whether or not it is all for one project or not is indeterminable. It's how he's always worked.

A lot of people see artists tweet, IG whatever the latest platform is and ASSUME that THEY will hear the end result. Not how musicians work. And Scott this isn't aimed at you in a 'thia post is bullshit' context.

Imagine a Dre/Soopafly/Daz/Battlecat produced Snoop album in 2020. Be like The Last Meal part 2. Hope the results of this are apparent eventually.

Lets be honest. Lockdown should be bringing the best out of artists but a lot have released lacklustre stuff or just thought "fuck it, time off"!

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 04:50:31 PM »
It's massively vague. And I don't doubt that Battlecat and Dre have worked together many times before.

Dre is a grafter. He's always going to be working. Whether or not we will see the outcome is another story. Artists do a LOT of work for themselves and not to be released.

Dre is without a doubt working on something with a diverse roster but whether or not it is all for one project or not is indeterminable. It's how he's always worked.

A lot of people see artists tweet, IG whatever the latest platform is and ASSUME that THEY will hear the end result. Not how musicians work. And Scott this isn't aimed at you in a 'thia post is bullshit' context.

Imagine a Dre/Soopafly/Daz/Battlecat produced Snoop album in 2020. Be like The Last Meal part 2. Hope the results of this are apparent eventually.

Lets be honest. Lockdown should be bringing the best out of artists but a lot have released lacklustre stuff or just thought "fuck it, time off"!

thanks for the info malcy, but i'm pretty sure everyone who posts on this forum is already aware that 90% of what Dre makes musically will never see the light of day

one can hope tho .. 2 of the greatests from the west coast. would be incredible off top.

Shag Diggler

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 09:22:19 PM »
the homie just sent this over...battlcat x snoop x maybe dre??????

https://workupload.com/file/ajsVUZnuPqz
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 09:26:14 PM by Shag Diggler »

B.A.

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2020, 06:57:16 PM »
Thanks for posting the clip. To be honest, I dont know why Cat and Dre are so excited, I know it was only like 10 seconds but that beat was boring. I love Cat but that ain't the 1. It's cool that they're at least having fun working on shit together. Cat needs to stop fuckin around and drop one of them instant classic bangers!
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 02:32:12 PM »
Thanks for posting the clip. To be honest, I dont know why Cat and Dre are so excited, I know it was only like 10 seconds but that beat was boring. I love Cat but that ain't the 1. It's cool that they're at least having fun working on shit together. Cat needs to stop fuckin around and drop one of them instant classic bangers!

Probably because he didn’t want to leak the whole shit. Obviously a post to get people excited.

Dre is a smart guy. He knows enough to keep a west coast genius like BC around