Author Topic: Dr. Dre's Wife Files For Divorce  (Read 2074 times)

Okka

Dr. Dre's Wife Files For Divorce
« on: June 29, 2020, 10:11:13 AM »
Dr. Dre and his wife of 24 years are ending their marriage ... she's filed for divorce.

Nicole Young filed the paperwork Monday, citing the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for her split from the hip-hop mogul.

Dre married Nicole on May 25, 1996, and they have 2 adult children together -- a son named Truice and a daughter named Truly -- so they won't have to deal with child support.

Sources connected to Nicole say there is no prenup. Dre's net worth, according to Forbes, is estimated at $800 million.

Nicole is also seeking spousal support.

She was formerly married to NBA player, Sedale Threatt. Young works as a lawyer and is represented in the divorce by a high-powered celeb attorney, Samantha Spector.

We've reached out to Dr. Dre's rep. He had no comment.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/29/dr-dre-wife-nicole-young-files-for-divorce/

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

D-TalkX

Re: Dr. Dre's Wife Files For Divorce
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 10:36:29 AM »
Sad, I just came across this on TMZ...I believe in a recent interview he was saying why they had such a good marriage etc...Shame

Okka

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 11:11:17 AM »
Sad, I just came across this on TMZ...I believe in a recent interview he was saying why they had such a good marriage etc...Shame

Yeah, it was the first article on their page. That's where I read about it.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 11:19:19 AM »
damn .. that white girl held him down for a minute too

The following users thanked this post: Okka

The Predator

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 12:45:58 PM »
Damn, Nicole intends to take Dre out to the cleaners.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 03:44:34 PM »
Stay at Home Covid-1984 orders did Dre's marriage in.  Another casualty of government tyranny making everyone's life worse.

...This is a shocker though, because they've always appeared so happy and loyal to each other.  Dre may got the Chron (talking bout the bomb say wut?) but he ain't got the (Cuba Gooding Jr.) "Quan" anymore.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Cubic Zirconia

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 09:44:35 PM »
Divorce don't mean shit
My parents slept in different rooms for over 5 years
Seperated when I was 16
Reconciled when I was 19
Seperated again when I was 20
Divorced when I was 28

Dre and his wife could have been on the rocks for years

I'm more interested in Dre's soon to be string of affairs with ladies 20+ years younger than him

Tabloids gunna have a field day if he doesn't keep hush

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 07:01:36 AM »
It must be a hard task to cheat on the wiffey & keep it secret. Sooner or later she discover the tuth, so they say.
What bothers me is that they also say "behind a great man there is a great wife" so i'm affarid Dre is done at that point, isn't he ?
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

dj coma

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 09:39:34 AM »
It must be a hard task to cheat on the wiffey & keep it secret. Sooner or later she discover the tuth, so they say.
What bothers me is that they also say "behind a great man there is a great wife" so i'm affarid Dre is done at that point, isn't he ?

Who said he cheated? Says she filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. Some people just grow apart over time. It’s just as likely she was cheating with somebody else due to Dre being a workaholic. It’s also a recent thing that both of their kids are now out of high school. Lots of different reasons they might have divorced.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 01:43:44 PM »

Who said he cheated? Says she filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. Some people just grow apart over time. It’s just as likely she was cheating with somebody else due to Dre being a workaholic. It’s also a recent thing that both of their kids are now out of high school. Lots of different reasons they might have divorced.

They were pretty rock solid.  But it is kind of funny when these rappers get married and all their lyrics are about fuccin bitches... it's like was Kelis surprised when Nas cheated on her?  Really... have you heard any of his songs? 

I mean the woman either has to accept the cheating like in the case of Shante' and Snoop, or she has to be completely naive.  Aside from music, in interviews Dre always appeared to be monogamous and happily married.  They were always together.  That's why this one seems a bit odd, just because of how devoted Dre was in every interview going back to 96 Source cover I have in my icon.  It was even indicated that his wife played a role in him moving on from Death Row, changing his life, leaving all the partying and violence behind-"Been There Done That" mantra and such...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life

dnjp4life

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2020, 03:24:16 AM »
Damn Dre, I guess that big-ass new-build house in Brentwood will feel quite lonely now, best get back in the studio and get to work  :)

Seriously though, this is sad considering they have been together for a long time.

mtbsm

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2020, 07:36:59 AM »
She touches on the challenges of being married to “a genius” in Defiant Ones.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, dj coma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2020, 06:12:31 PM »
Damn Dre, I guess that big-ass new-build house in Brentwood will feel quite lonely now, best get back in the studio and get to work  :)

Seriously though, this is sad considering they have been together for a long time.

Yeah I was thinking that too.. Dre was building that Dreamhouse...

Oh well... I suppose at the end of the day Dre could always just go out and find himself a new girlfriend half his x-wifes age if he wanted to

The Predator

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2020, 06:33:23 AM »
She might take that mansion too  :P

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 02:27:49 PM »
This might be the best thing that could have happened to him music wise. His wife was not conducive in getting his creative side going. Now hopefully he will have the time and the inspiration. People get complacent in long marriages. I don’t think Dre was too different. His wife just simply got bored with his azz