3 (60%)
No
2 (40%)
Why
0 (0%)
Why Not
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Are You In Support Of Black Lives Matter? Opening Post Has Been Modified  (Read 1879 times)

Cubic Zirconia

Re: Are You In Support Of Black Lives Matter? Opening Post Has Been Modified
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2020, 06:42:10 PM »
If you won't listen to me maybe you'll listen to Daz
His life MATTERS doesn't it?

https://open.spotify.com/track/0JxpBtcuIeM5fVv8eorOlc?si=wWeAjB3STJOu6_1zOos40w

Cubic Zirconia

Re: Are You In Support Of Black Lives Matter?
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2020, 06:50:34 PM »
No because I don't support racist organizations.

You must be a redneck coz no-one else would be that STOOPID!
Having an opinion that does not match yours or that of the mainstream media (which is bankrolled by the political party that enslaved our ancestors) does not make me a redneck or "STOOPID" as you so eloquently put it. Answer me this: do you think MLK would be down with BLM? Do you think his message aligns with the ideals of BLM? I'll let you think about it for a bit.

No because I don't support racist organizations.

how are they racist? against white people??
They are racist because they are no better than the Ku Klux Klan. What does the KKK preach? They believe white people are better than any other ethnic group. There's no equality in that right?

So now if you look at the core values of BLM, an organization that gets angry if you do not value their lives above all others. An organization that wants you and anyone else non-black to pay them back for slavery which is something no one alive has participated in and no one alive has endured. Why the fuck would you owe me money? Just look at this past week: we got a fucking black national anthem now in the NFL. If that isn't the definition of racism then what is? lol. Nothing about this organization preaches equality or fairness.

BLM isn't even really against white people exclusively. I mean, white people probably make up the majority of BLM. That's because the white guilt is strong especially in those who had their brains and morals rotted by their professors in a university. Keep in mind these are the same "progressives" that wanna tell you same sex marriage is completely natural and trannies are "brave" as opposed to being mentally ill.

Yes

I think MLK and BLM values align
BLM WERE PEACEFUL

HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!

But! These cracker cops KEEP KILLING PEOPLE!

So.....

No Justice! NO PEACE!

Cubic Zirconia

Re: Are You In Support Of Black Lives Matter?
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2020, 06:55:50 PM »
BLM can not articulate their platform, and the best they can do is try to borrow and espouse ideas of past revolutionaries and then claim that "ain't shit changed".

Well shit has changed... And this is not the same America as it was in the slavery era, it's not the same America is was during the Black Revolutionary days of the Panthers, NOI, and Malcolm X.  This is not even the same America as the late 80's, early 90's NWA/2pac dayz...... Shit done changed! 

Pac rapped, "Though it seems heaven sent, we ain't ready to have a black president!"   Because even up until the 90's it was almost inconceivable that a black man could get voted into office in this country.

Shit.... done... changed.

Get a new platform.  You can't keep using the same, old ideas of 60's revolutionaries and abolitionists.

Another famous quote is "Ain't Shit changed but the MUTHAFUCKIN DAY"

One Black President doesn't discount 400 years of oppression.

One successful Black man doesn't negate the MILLIONS living under the thumb of these crackers who won't give someone a job. Cracker doctors who mistreat, misdiagnosed, misprescribe and deliberately administer corrupt doctrine.

Corrupt police who brutalize. Falsely accuse and incarcerate ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS.

COPS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO KILL GUILTY PEOPLE EITHER.

I could continue but I wanna see if you're ready to do your homework.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit