Author Topic: Dr. Dre's Wife Files For Divorce  (Read 2075 times)

Okka

Re: Dr. Dre's Wife Files For Divorce
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2020, 02:57:11 PM »
This might be the best thing that could have happened to him music wise. His wife was not conducive in getting his creative side going. Now hopefully he will have the time and the inspiration. People get complacent in long marriages. I don’t think Dre was too different. His wife just simply got bored with his azz

What? Dre is always in the studio workin'. He just doesn't wanna release the music.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2020, 03:16:47 PM »
This might be the best thing that could have happened to him music wise. His wife was not conducive in getting his creative side going. Now hopefully he will have the time and the inspiration. People get complacent in long marriages. I don’t think Dre was too different. His wife just simply got bored with his azz

What? Dre is always in the studio workin'. He just doesn't wanna release the music.

And you know this how? You’re his assistant? Or just because you see photos of him in the studio every other month or two

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2020, 03:26:50 PM »
y’all both makin assumptions

only time will tell

Okka

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2020, 01:23:16 PM »

And you know this how? You’re his assistant? Or just because you see photos of him in the studio every other month or two

Everybody who works with him says he's always in the studio, but I guess Dre told them to lie or somethin', right?

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2020, 04:18:43 AM »
Idk about u guys, but it might that Dre will come out the closet very soon.
I’ve seen so many Dre and Jimmy Iovine photos these last years and they look like a gay marriage/couple.

Allgold

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2020, 11:00:47 AM »
They look like a couple dudes that have made a billion dollars together. I'd be buddies with that guy too, doesn't mean they're gay. Can't even have close friendships now?

The following users thanked this post: Okka, dj coma