Author Topic: Nate Dogg Son NHale new film clip! Exactly like his father Nate!  (Read 1068 times)

natedoggmusic

My boy, Nate Dogg’s son @nhale7 with his video to his new track “Sexy Lady” following in his fathers footsteps!

Watching this you can really see pops in you my bro. You look the same, the voice, style and even got his dance moves!!!

If only Nate Dogg was around today to see this! Keep working my G... let’s get it!! Time to get working!!! BIG things to come!!!

RIP Nate Dogg! 💙

« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 05:50:49 AM by natedoggmusic »

riphuero

Re: Nate Dogg Son NHale new film clip! Exactly like his father Nate!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 07:22:05 AM »
He does have a similar sound to his father.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 11:27:07 AM »
He get the stamp from me (old school head)    approved
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

The following users thanked this post: Okka, U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Jay_J

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 04:27:42 PM »
sorry but he looks and sounds like a bad cosplay of his father.

isnt it miserable that nate dogg's son thinks about what he can do and decides to imitates his father?

i have a suggestion for him, hey dude, do you believe you are talented? do you want to sing? do you want to rap? do it on your own style. if you can't do it, try to do something else.

nate dogg is inimitable. who ever thinks that can imitate him, he just makes himself funny and a loser. its gets even more dramatic if we are talking about his son trying to imitate him.

why do you we love butch cassidy? butch cassidy never imitated nate, but inspired by him and layed his own style.

The following users thanked this post: Mak_Corleone

Funkstradamus

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 02:27:13 AM »
sorry but he looks and sounds like a bad cosplay of his father.

isnt it miserable that nate dogg's son thinks about what he can do and decides to imitates his father?

i have a suggestion for him, hey dude, do you believe you are talented? do you want to sing? do you want to rap? do it on your own style. if you can't do it, try to do something else.

nate dogg is inimitable. who ever thinks that can imitate him, he just makes himself funny and a loser. its gets even more dramatic if we are talking about his son trying to imitate him.

why do you we love butch cassidy? butch cassidy never imitated nate, but inspired by him and layed his own style.

He can't help that he looks alot like his dad and he sounds a lot like him.   I dont think he's trying to sound like his dad, i think it's just in his genes...like Gerald Levert couldn't help sounding like his dad Eddie Levert of the O'Jays.

that said i think his music is dope and he does have his own style. I think he's talented enough to step out of his dad's big shadow and come into his own.

The following users thanked this post: dnjp4life

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 11:57:19 AM »
He get the stamp from me (old school head)    approved

I second this motion, Stamped  8)

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2020, 10:35:03 AM »
don’t agree wit the hate .. nothing wrong wit followin in pops footsteps. lil eazy is one rapper who did it well.

but tbh, although his voice naturally sounds like nate, he clearly doesn’t have the same singing skills.. that’s where he suffers.

still not bad tho.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2020, 02:49:54 PM »
NHale is at it again with his new song /video Show Me Something !  He's totally like his father, the more i hear him the more i like him

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

jaytee

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2020, 09:31:55 PM »
To some I might be coming off like a hater, but I would love to see Naijiel succeed (and lil Nate too).

It's cool that he wants to follow in his father's footsteps, but I would like to see him put in work with a good vocal coach.  He needs to hone his craft.  If you listen to people that knew Nate, they'd say that he was all business in the studio.  Nhale has to be diligent in finding his voice in the studio.  Don't settle for being just mediocre.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX