Author Topic: Double R Declined Feature on Biggie's Album: 2Pac Would've Rolled in His Grave  (Read 1075 times)

djole 213

Sccit

that’s loyalty

pretty much the opposite of snoop

The following users thanked this post: U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
that’s loyalty

Damn.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Thank god he declined  8)

kuruptDPG

that’s loyalty

and daz too, daz recorded a song with big and produced one also aftr pac died apperently

Sccit

that’s loyalty

and daz too, daz recorded a song with big and produced one also aftr pac died apperently

daz is more of an opportunist than a fence rider

dnjp4life

That is dedication right there considering Richie Rich could have got his name out even more with the feature and become way more well-known than he is.  Have to respect that decision.

kuruptDPG

that’s loyalty

I don't see how daz is different from snoop, daz dissed bad boy too through Adlibs and produced alot of records with 2pac dissing Biggie too

Sccit

that’s loyalty

I don't see how daz is different from snoop, daz dissed bad boy too through Adlibs and produced alot of records with 2pac dissing Biggie too

daz was never major

he needed all the shine he could get

snoop was just riding the fence because he wants everyone to like him, he didn’t do it as a career move

dj coma

that’s loyalty

I thought Daz said the stuff he did with Biggie was done one like 94 though.

Game-Won

that’s loyalty

I thought Daz said the stuff he did with Biggie was done one like 94 though.

Say what you want about Daz, but he aint Snoop. - Daz wouldnt work with BIG after the beef with Pac.
"– Daz also claims to have recorded two songs with Biggie in 1994 before the beef with 2Pac. Daz said he was going to release them and never did. He later claimed he was ready to sell them for a million each."
So why try to step on DAZ like that.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Okka

I think the songs Daz did with Biggie were made before his beef with Pac.