Lifestyle > Train of Thought

what u think about david icke?

(1/2) > >>

Gatz N Rozes:
do his theories can be backed up besides his points?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
He’s pretty talented at explaining grandiose subjects in a way that’s easy to understand.  He had a very clear video that takes you step by step from Wuhan to the rest of the world explaining how the Covid-1984 scam was exacted

Gatz N Rozes:

--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on August 01, 2020, 01:25:52 AM ---He’s pretty talented at explaining grandiose subjects in a way that’s easy to understand.  He had a very clear video that takes you step by step from Wuhan to the rest of the world explaining how the Covid-1984 scam was exacted

--- End quote ---

link da vidd.

whut i actually meant more are his reptilian theories that feed off our evil vibes.

that the mankind is under hypnosis so we dont see their true faces

Sccit:

--- Quote from: Da Hoggfather on August 01, 2020, 03:05:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on August 01, 2020, 01:25:52 AM ---He’s pretty talented at explaining grandiose subjects in a way that’s easy to understand.  He had a very clear video that takes you step by step from Wuhan to the rest of the world explaining how the Covid-1984 scam was exacted

--- End quote ---

link da vidd.

whut i actually meant more are his reptilian theories that feed off our evil vibes.

--- End quote ---

lol post that

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Da Hoggfather on August 01, 2020, 03:05:36 AM ---

--- End quote ---

link da vidd.

--- End quote ---

It’s on his twitter feed.

...look, this guy is not like my guru or anything.  He’s down the list on people I go to for information—but in regards to the Covid-1984 SCAM-demic he does appear to connect a few dots.

My most trusted sources on matters, and it’s been this way since 2007—are sources emanating from the free market advocates (limited government)—Libertarian thinkers.  www.LewRockwell.com and the Ludwig Von Mises institute are the wise old owls you see on the U.S. dollar bill—that have been upholding freedom and Liberty since the American revolution!

....Infinite has spoken!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version