Author Topic: DR. DRE’S WIFE AIN’T GETTIN HALF  (Read 1899 times)

Sccit

DR. DRE’S WIFE AIN’T GETTIN HALF
« on: July 29, 2020, 10:28:36 PM »

According to TMZ, Dr. Dre has answered his wife's divorce petition and revealed that there is a prenuptial agreement in place. Back in June, Dre's wife Nicole Young filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences." She requested that she receive spousal support and asked for a division of property. However, the prenup Dre unveiled states that any division of property would have to be governed under the conditions of the agreement which could spell bad news on that front for Nicole.

Sources close to Dre's soon-to-be ex-wife say that she had no knowledge of there being a prenuptial agreement and she made no mention of it in the divorce filing.

https://www.vladtv.com/article/264214/update-dr-dre-responds-to-wifes-divorce-petition-by-revealing-prenup

Fonky Fresh

Re: DR. DRE’S WIFE AIN’T GETTIN HALF
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 05:46:19 AM »
When you have money u have a good lawyer, word to the wise
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Gatz N Rozes

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 07:24:33 AM »
i wonder if dre came outta closet dats why she wants deforce.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 10:18:35 AM »
i wonder if dre came outta closet dats why she wants deforce.

Eminem did mention that him and Dre have been fuckin wit hats off. Suck it Marshall

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 04:07:43 PM »
Dr. Dre's wife is not getting divorced without a fight, because she's challenging their prenup and $1 billion is on the line.

Nicole Young just filed legal docs, obtained by TMZ, in which she claims she was forced to sign the prenup back in 1996.

Nicole says Dre is now worth $1 bil, and says before they tied the knot, "I was extremely reluctant, resistant and afraid to sign the agreement and felt backed into a corner. Given the extraordinary pressure and intimidation by Andre, I was left with no option but to hire a lawyer (of course, with the help of Andre's team of professionals) and unwillingly signed the agreement very shortly before our marriage."

She then says 2 years into the marriage, "Andre acknowledged to me that he felt ashamed he had pressured me into signing a premarital agreement and he tore up multiple copies of the agreement in front of me. Since the day he tore up the agreements, we both understood that there was no premarital agreement, and that it was null and void."

Sources connected to Dre beg to differ, telling TMZ, he never expressed shame over the prenup and he never tore it up or said it was invalid. Our sources also say Nicole had her own lawyer and she had a clear choice on whether to sign or not.

Our sources say Dre has made it clear ... he will pay spousal support and all her expenses, but clearly Nicole wants a big piece of the pie, claiming he amassed most of his fortune during the marriage.

Nicole is asking the judge to separate the divorce from the prenup issue, but it looks like a fight is brewing.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/04/dr-dres-wife-is-challenging-prenup-in-1-billion-divorce/

Cubic Zirconia

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 08:39:58 PM »
How is this anybody's business?

The Predator

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2020, 01:46:27 AM »

Nicole Young just filed legal docs, obtained by TMZ, in which she claims she was forced to sign the prenup back in 1996.

Ahaha, she's pulling that one.

"I was extremely reluctant, resistant and afraid to sign the agreement and felt backed into a corner. Given the extraordinary pressure and intimidation by Andre, I was left with no option but to hire a lawyer (of course, with the help of Andre's team of professionals) and unwillingly signed the agreement very shortly before our marriage."

She then says 2 years into the marriage, "Andre acknowledged to me that he felt ashamed he had pressured me into signing a premarital agreement and he tore up multiple copies of the agreement in front of me. Since the day he tore up the agreements, we both understood that there was no premarital agreement, and that it was null and void."

Dre holds an ace with that pre-nup.

Way this playing out, we gonna get another battered house-wife movie about Dre  ;D

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 02:20:05 AM by The Predator »

The Predator

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2020, 06:01:14 PM »

and

Nicole says things really fell apart April 1st, claiming Dre was intoxicated at their West L.A. home when he started yelling at her, "F*** you. F*** you. Get the f*** out. Get the f*** out. Go to Malibu."

She claims at one point he ordered ... "Do not spend one more cent ... period. You can't be mean and disrespectful and spend my hard-earned money. F*** that!!! Yes that's a threat ... I'm putting the beach house up for sale next week ..."

Nicole also claims Dre is furious at her that her lawyers are trying to dig into his personal finances, threatening "war" if she persists.

She also claims she became alarmed when he had his brother-in-law come to the Malibu home to pick up his Glock. She says she feared Dre and wouldn't turn it over because she says Dre had a "history of violence and coercive control, both before and during the marriage." She does not elaborate, but does mention texts messages from Dre after they separated. In one, he said, "Why are you ignoring me? Why are you ignoring me ... should I come see you?" She says the text was "frightening" and instilled fear in her.

:D

I make a phone call, my niggas comin' like the Gotti boys

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 06:16:23 PM by The Predator »

mtbsm

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2020, 05:26:56 AM »
"Should I come see you?" got twisted into a threat. Love lawyers.

Also, his brother in law went to get the gun. So, um, that's her brother and she still felt so unsafe about the situation?

The Predator

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2020, 07:28:05 AM »
Dre's wife claiming he bullied and whooped her ass very violently for 20 years and that she played an integral part in naming and building 'Aftermath Records'.

50 Cent just chimed in calling her a greedy bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2020, 10:28:53 AM »
sounds like a typical bitch

dj coma

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2020, 10:56:49 AM »
"Should I come see you?" got twisted into a threat. Love lawyers.

Also, his brother in law went to get the gun. So, um, that's her brother and she still felt so unsafe about the situation?

Dre has a sister.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2020, 11:48:43 AM »
This is bullshit... but sounds like Dre had his shit together on this one... he got the pre-nub--and he's got a strong legal team watching his back.

...can't believe all this is happening though, because they always seemed to have the ideal marriage, which was unusual by hip-hop standards.  Damn shame, she's even scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to use Dre's past and his image of violence, misogyny, and abuse against him.  That's a low blow and I hope she doesn't get away with it.  She's lost her dignity and self-respect and she'll probably lose the case.

On a side note, I still say that their marriage is just one of many casualties of this asinine lockdown and unfounded Covid fear.  They say divorce, abuse, and depression is up all across the world as a result of Bill Gates engineered shut down of the world.  Dre probably couldn't get out and get around like normal and she couldn't go out shopping and spending his money and they were forced to sit around and watch Netflix together, and thus was their undoing, lol
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 11:51:12 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

V2DHeart

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2020, 08:53:38 AM »
In these situations you are always going to get a lot of Dr Dre associates past and present to come to his aid and speak highly of him for obvious business reasons. Call it old fashioned, but if the wife was dirt broke before Dre met her and she became accustomed to the lifestyle that Dr Dre's musical 'talent', 'political savvy' or 'business acumen' afforded them both, then she can't then expect millions a month after they split. Sure, she may have been an emotional rock for him at tough times, but then so are friends, parents and siblings.

So long as he wasn't on Epsteins flight log, I don't really see how she can get anything more than what's been offered?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>