Author Topic: More News Of Young People Who DIED SUDDENLY  (Read 228 times)

abusive

More News Of Young People Who DIED SUDDENLY
« on: January 13, 2023, 04:19:13 PM »

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

Re: More News Of Young People Who DIED SUDDENLY
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 08:28:58 PM »
My Family is vaxxed

They all alive thx to THE ALMIGHTY

Yesterday someone told me

He/she made a mistake they vaxxed because

The Person has high blood pressure &lack of oxygen

The doctor says: "it'll pass"

The person was like: its been already an YEAR when the fuck will it pass?

Best answer: idk what's going on

HighEyeCue

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 04:40:31 AM »
it could be the vaxx or it could be that they just passed away...no one can say for sure

conspiracy theories are interesting but I don't necessarily put much credence in them

b.laden

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 05:05:23 PM »
till today, no evidence of vaccines causing more deaths ...maybe in the future but not now.
it could be drugs or heart  problems .,you know
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men and women .. cocaïn  or others drugs like opioid  can kill quickly too
in China,  there are a lot of death due To Covid 19 and they dont have the right Vaxx ...so who know

« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 05:30:37 PM by b.laden »

abusive

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 06:22:30 PM »
till today, no evidence of vaccines causing more deaths ...maybe in the future but not now.
it could be drugs or heart  problems .,you know
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men and women .. cocaïn  or others drugs like opioid  can kill quickly too
in China,  there are a lot of death due To Covid 19 and they dont have the right Vaxx ...so who know
That's a lie. Of course people have died from getting vaxxed. Funny how you say it could be drugs but you remove the vaccine from the list, which is a drug.

b.laden

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 06:31:33 PM »
you know vaccines have changed the world: polio,meningitis, hepatitis  .there would be millions of death each year. 
but i m agree we dont know enough on the anti Covid  vaxx

abusive

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2023, 06:44:48 PM »
you know vaccines have changed the world: polio,meningitis, hepatitis  .there would be millions of death each year. 
Speak for yourself.

Rubinho

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2023, 01:35:19 AM »

Real vaccinations have indeed helped. Unfortunately this is MRNA and not a vaccine. They actually had to change the definition of vaccine to be able to call this MRNA fuckup a vaccine.

Rubinho

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2023, 01:37:59 AM »
it could be the vaxx or it could be that they just passed away...no one can say for sure

conspiracy theories are interesting but I don't necessarily put much credence in them

Im afraid it says alot that independent scientist who research the high death rate are given acces to all kind of personal information, except for vaccination status. At least thats the case in the Netherlands.