Author Topic: When albums come out....  (Read 291 times)

Quadruple OG

Re:When albums come out....
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2003, 09:28:27 PM »
to me, 2001 is a winter album....in particularly "Housewife" for some reason pops out as a winter song.  The last Scarface has a wintry, dark kinda vibe to it as well

as for summer, AEOM is mos def a summer album, along wit "Safe + Sound", "Conversation", "Perfection"....can prolly list a whole bunch but it'd take a while to post em.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2003, 08:25:07 AM »
WHenever I hear What's My Name? I think about elementary cuz my uncle used to play the hell outta Doggystyle when he would take me to school in the mornings as a lil kid.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2003, 08:33:34 AM »
to me when i hear "Where I Want to be" it always reminds me of summer....i remember hearing that shit over and over again all summer long when it came out.... and when i drive by LA on the 110 or the 101 or wherever i always get all tingily and shit and think about Pac and "To Live and Die in LA" ....it always works and shit....ill be driving by and i see the freeway signs and shit "Los Angeles" and downtown right in front of me....sends chills down my back when i see that and think about Pac

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2003, 10:55:40 AM »
the colour of the album cover does it for me aswell. if its dark i imagine them rappin in like dark places. do u not what i mean?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2003, 11:24:55 AM »
as for summer, AEOM is mos def a summer album, along wit "Safe + Sound", "Conversation", "Perfection"....can prolly list a whole bunch but it'd take a while to post em.  

That's funny cause "Conversation" is an autumn album for me...But yeah, I agree with the other summer albums.  I'll also add Uncle Sam's Curse to it.