Author Topic: any word on michael jackson lately?  (Read 209 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
any word on michael jackson lately?
« on: May 09, 2003, 03:41:36 PM »
anyone know whats up with the homie?

all i hear is justin now usin mj style concerts n shit but no one ever hears anything new about mj, so someone got any news on him?

peace

West Coast Veteran

Re:any word on michael jackson lately?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 04:17:28 PM »
droppin an album soon.....rumored to be workin with Q again....i hope so.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2003, 10:10:38 PM »
Q won't be on the album.

The only news that's noteworthy is that Mike sued the hell out of Motown today; he said that they haven't paid him any royalties on all the greatest hits albums of his and the jackson 5's that were released since 1976.  He's been in the studio and stuff, but no word on when the album is coming out.  

the only other news is that Lisa presley has been doing tons of interviews lately, and everybody's asking her about michael from when they were married, she's been shedding a lot of light on what kind of person he is.  She said she fell in love with him, after he contacted her and said he thought she was beautiful, they dated, she really loved how he was a philantrophist, and she got caught up in the whole idea that her and him could save the world's kids.  She said they slept together and all that for a year or so like normal married couples, but then mike started turning cold, they did the thing on mtv where they kissed each other on stage, and she thought he was using her... they got in a big fight, and didn't talk for weeks, he was out of town, all this crap... when he opened the 95 movie awards (I think?) or was it the grammies.. .he performed live and they asked if she'd come to the show, so she showed up, then when he was on stage, he was singing some love song and kind of looked her way, then the camera showed her and she shot him this evil glare, LOL so she said when she got backstage he was all like "When I saw you looking at me like that I was afraid to even go near you!"... it's all pretty revealing.  She talks about how at least when she was with him, he was a really nice guy and of course he never harmed any kids, and that she thought he loved her as much as it's possible for him to love somebody, but that eventually it came down to she felt she was being used.  She was on howard stern and he was asking her if he was good in bed, and she's like "well, I DID marry the guy", she's been saying all kinds of private shit about him, lol.  He just released a statement and was like "Michael loves lisa and wishes her the best in her music career" or something to that effect.  

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 10:16:28 PM »
Q won't be on the album.

The only news that's noteworthy is that Mike sued the hell out of Motown today; he said that they haven't paid him any royalties on all the greatest hits albums of his and the jackson 5's that were released since 1976.  He's been in the studio and stuff, but no word on when the album is coming out.  

the only other news is that Lisa presley has been doing tons of interviews lately, and everybody's asking her about michael from when they were married, she's been shedding a lot of light on what kind of person he is.  She said she fell in love with him, after he contacted her and said he thought she was beautiful, they dated, she really loved how he was a philantrophist, and she got caught up in the whole idea that her and him could save the world's kids.  She said they slept together and all that for a year or so like normal married couples, but then mike started turning cold, they did the thing on mtv where they kissed each other on stage, and she thought he was using her... they got in a big fight, and didn't talk for weeks, he was out of town, all this crap... when he opened the 95 movie awards (I think?) or was it the grammies.. .he performed live and they asked if she'd come to the show, so she showed up, then when he was on stage, he was singing some love song and kind of looked her way, then the camera showed her and she shot him this evil glare, LOL so she said when she got backstage he was all like "When I saw you looking at me like that I was afraid to even go near you!"... it's all pretty revealing.  She talks about how at least when she was with him, he was a really nice guy and of course he never harmed any kids, and that she thought he loved her as much as it's possible for him to love somebody, but that eventually it came down to she felt she was being used.  She was on howard stern and he was asking her if he was good in bed, and she's like "well, I DID marry the guy", she's been saying all kinds of private shit about him, lol.  He just released a statement and was like "Michael loves lisa and wishes her the best in her music career" or something to that effect.  

Tight thanks for the info.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2003, 01:20:15 PM »
I READ IN THE PAPER TODAY THAT HE BOUGHT A CASTLE FOR 10 MIL  :o

CANT REMEMBER WHERE  8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2003, 02:00:15 PM »
what paper was that

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2003, 02:05:48 PM »
I READ IN THE PAPER TODAY THAT HE BOUGHT A CASTLE FOR 10 MIL  :o

CANT REMEMBER WHERE  8)

Just pointin' out for ya brother, she already said she doesn't know which paper.  GOD BLESS YA BLIND ASS THOUGH!!!!!

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2003, 02:40:55 PM »
Q won't be on the album.

thx keep keeping us updated on the King

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2003, 04:13:05 PM »
what paper was that

probably the sun ;) ::)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2003, 11:42:49 AM »
how come ppl always sayin his got money problems and debts n shit?

even if they are rumours they must have started from somewhere? like he aint all easy and bringin in shit loads more than what his spendin or sum shit, or is this jus totally made up?

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2003, 02:23:47 PM »
^^ What happens is that he's got a ton of people workin for him, and they all want a piece of the pie.  If any of them get fired, they go sell a juicy story to the tabloids for cash.  The Sun or whatever isn't gonna pay you if you come tell them how great of a guy michael jackson is... they want to know the weird shit.  If you come tell them "He stopped using paper plates because he's poor!" they'll give you 5 grand for your 'story'.  So they've all said he's going broke, this, that, whatever... the fact of the matter is, he owns half of sony music's publishing company, atv.  He's got such a sweet deal, even the NEW sony cd's are on atv and he owns half of it... when the oasis cd came out last year, it was on atv, he even gets paid on other artist's stuff that they've recorded recently.  He owns half the beatles catalogue, half of sony/atv, all the rights to charlie chaplain's films, and the best part of it is, Michael Jackson's publishing company isn't part of ATV, he owns the whole thing himself... and his contract's up with Sony.  So he could walk, and still own half their publishing.  It's virtually IMPOSSIBLE for him to go broke, he'd have to spend so much money it'd put elton john to shame.  

People even said recently he was gonna have to sell his house, all this crap... he said on his last t.v. show (that he got paid a cool million for the use of his videos) that he was never gonna sell his house, he wasn't broke, etc.  

Just think about this, Thriller sold 55 milllion, or whatever it is now, and he owns the publishing rights 100%.  By the way, Thriller, his greatest hits, and invincible are still on the UK billboard charts this week, LOL.  He sells like NOBODY.  

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2003, 02:44:08 PM »
^^word up

i used to tell this people over here who be hatin on MJ whenever his's brought up but they woudln't believe me cuz they don't even want to hear it

he's the best example ever to see how bitchmade 'fans' turn their back on their star just cuz of bullshit ass rumors and all this shit the press made up

mothafuuck all haters

*bumpin 'Privacy'*

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2003, 02:53:19 PM »
like he said..."F-U-C-K The press Michael is the best"

*Bumping Childhood*
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 02:54:18 PM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »