Author Topic: DPG Set  (Read 1090 times)

Gatz N Rozes

DPG Set
« on: August 11, 2020, 11:06:05 PM »
Swoop G

are there any swoop g interviews?or footage of him?
i read hes in jail?
bet he has mad stories to tell.
more leakss will come out hopefully.
from LBC 2 tha yay.

So Sentrelle

"droppin bombs", "baby come home" & "tight situation" was my shht ... she jus disappeared .. cuz she has a daughter but
damn she could could stick around a bit more.. recent leaks aint that great tbh..but her album has jams im almost sure.

Big Pimpin Delemond

many years ago Fatass daz said he was in the hospital but no updated since then. "dont talk just listen" never dropped ((
i dont see anybody spendin money on his LP though he tight on the short dosage. lil pimpin aint all that. why did dpg pick up magic don juan n mac minister while big pimpin was still around?lodi dodi i got pimp bones n myy body..

Lil Malik

lyrical gun flow second ii none he went from dpg to the bay n then disappeared.. bet he got some heat in the vaults.. any updates on him?some said dallas austin got him on dope, later he came out as gay n was nlackballed. anyone have link to his "game needs me" compilation?

who was lil flossy?wasnt he in "Tha Gang"?

Lil Half Dead

why wasnt Lil HD around DR?"who got some gangsta shit" was directed at him but what really happened?dr or not, his first 2 albums are funkay.."had 2 be a hustla" was my shhh

Okka

Re: DPG Set
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 02:19:30 PM »
Not sure if Swoop G is locked up, but Lil C-Style is (and so is Tiny C-Style too) in jail. Lil Half Dead was around Death Row. He's one of the closest friends of Snoop. They did diss him on "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit?" though, but I don't think it was over anything serious. Lil Malik being gay are just rumors as far as I know. Big Pimpin' said he never made any money from rap music, so I doubt he's interested to make more "music". His son Lil Pimpin is a rapper though and he has an Instagram page.

Gatz N Rozes

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 09:13:56 PM »
Not sure if Swoop G is locked up, but Lil C-Style is (and so is Tiny C-Style too) in jail. Lil Half Dead was around Death Row. He's one of the closest friends of Snoop. They did diss him on "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit?" though, but I don't think it was over anything serious. Lil Malik being gay are just rumors as far as I know. Big Pimpin' said he never made any money from rap music, so I doubt he's interested to make more "music". His son Lil Pimpin is a rapper though and he has an Instagram page.

Big Pimpin didnt even Rap so no surprise nobody was is willing to give up $$$ for his "music"

another MIA is south sentrelle

lil half dead he was around dr but didnt appear on anything he was more doin his thing like warren g.

Okka

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 03:12:41 PM »
Big Pimpin' is on his son new album.