Author Topic: Ice-T  (Read 1321 times)

Gatz N Rozes

Re: Ice-T
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2020, 02:59:27 AM »
Ice-T A Memoir (Audiobook)...

He's a hip-hop icon credited with single-handedly creating gangsta rap. Television viewers know him as Detective Odafin "Fin" Tutuola on the top-rated drama Law & Order: SVU. But where the hype and the headlines end, the real story of Ice-T—the one few of his millions of fans have ever heard—truly begins. Ice is Ice-T in his own words—raw, uncensored, and unafraid to speak his mind. About his orphan upbringing on the gang-infested streets of South Central, his four-year stint in the U.S. Army, his successful career as a hustler and thief, and his fateful decision to turn away from a life of crime and forge his own path to international stardom. Along the way, Ice shares never-before-told stories about friends such as Tupac, Dick Wolf, Chris Rock, and Flavor Flav, among others. And he offers up candid observations on marriage and monogamy, the current state of hip-hop, and his latest passion: mentoring at-risk youths around the country. With insights into the cutthroat world of the street—and the cutthroat world of Hollywood—Ice is the unforgettable story of a true American original.

propz..will give it a lissten

Jay_J

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2020, 03:09:53 AM »
Glad to see Ice gettin' some love. "7th Deadly Sin" is also my favorite album from him. Here's a classic song from him that was only on his "Greatest Hits" album.

My all time favorite ice-t song.

dj ace killed the beat on this.

Gatz N Rozes

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2020, 03:30:31 AM »
Glad to see Ice gettin' some love. "7th Deadly Sin" is also my favorite album from him. Here's a classic song from him that was only on his "Greatest Hits" album.

Classic scarface sample

Westdog

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2020, 05:18:39 AM »
Ice T is legend. My first rap album was Iceberg. Dope album and classic for me
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Gatz N Rozes

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2020, 09:15:00 PM »
i remember buying home invasion on tape in 98 99

dnjp4life

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2020, 03:38:54 AM »
The only album of his that I have and have ever heard is the OG Original Gangster album.  I'm ashamed to admit that, and I suppose the only thing to do is check out his other work.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2020, 06:40:31 AM »
The only album of his that I have and have ever heard is the OG Original Gangster album.  I'm ashamed to admit that, and I suppose the only thing to do is check out his other work.

I'd suggest you check out "VI: Return Of The Real" and "7th Deadly Sin".

Gatz N Rozes

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2020, 03:54:17 PM »

I'd suggest you check out "VI: Return Of The Real" and "7th Deadly Sin".
Both dope ass nu school Albumz