Author Topic: What the hell is Warren-G talking about on IG?  (Read 1910 times)

Jay_J

What the hell is Warren-G talking about on IG?
« on: August 24, 2020, 01:50:11 PM »
on instagram warren-g shared 2 stories and wrote a few things. he says;

"i guess if you're not interscope or capital or not on a major label the support is wack as fuck but i have the same money to push like a major and muthafackas still on bullshit i'm gone start mashing you like the 90's this new shit out here is wack on the support side and i've help everyone of you in away you don't know but you will know soon so fuck off. i'm WEST COAST ROYALITY BITCH IT CANT BE CHANGED"

"now you see why a nigga from LA go to other states to where the love is much respect to NY, Canada, Midwest, Down South, Europe, Japan, Up North, Seattle, Africa, Australia, and my loved ones truly respect on the west"

???

Rubinho

Re: What the hell is Warren-G talking about on IG?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 02:56:37 PM »
He seems pissed about the support from the westcoast alright

dj coma

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 09:24:05 PM »
Must be trying to team up for a deal and nobody wants to pay him what he's asking.

Jay_J

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 06:01:28 AM »
he should stop complaining... he released his last lp "g-files" in 2009 and i have to say it was wack.

if he thinks he is the king and he has money, he can just release his new lp digitally. nowadays music industry based on digital releases and nobody complains becuz its easier and thats how you make money.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 11:44:18 AM »
I think this is about his new single with Ty Dolla Sign. I'm guessin' it's not doin' too good, but that's what it is these days. Most music won't sell even if it's good.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 12:59:17 PM »
I think this is about his new single with Ty Dolla Sign. I'm guessin' it's not doin' too good, but that's what it is these days. Most music won't sell even if it's good.

A Warren G song is not needed in 2020 unless he comes up with something on the same level as "I want it all" this album is sonically impeccable.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2020, 04:57:33 PM »
that warren n ty dolla sign single was dope......

i think he needs to release a cd for the love, cuz if he bankin on comin up off it, thats not really guna make a mark

just release a limited edition cd for the fans and call it a day.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

soopa-man

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 08:09:11 PM »
Even in his prime he didn’t release music, and keep him self out there.  In this era you have to release music consistently to stay relevant.  Even Dr. Dre couldn’t keep up. He never released a video for Compton, but he had the movie out. A Documentary on HBO directed by the Hughes Bro’s. That was crazy dope.  I mean he even had the Pharmacy at the time to self promote. Dr. Dre hustled his own way to make noise for the movie, album and documentary.
Warren needs to put music out and let it make a buzz for any thing else he has going ... music is back to doing it for the love, and good shit and big deals comes after at this point look at Drake fucker stays busy and he can ask for what ever he wants cuz he stays putting out music online.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2020, 08:09:05 AM »
Tbh I still haven’t checked the single. I don’t get too excited about singles but if it was a full album I’d definitely check

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

dnjp4life

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2020, 02:49:26 AM »
^You should listen to Warren's new track, it's a summer jam and should be being played on radio stations all around the world in my opinion.

Okka

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2020, 04:08:22 AM »
The song is good, but I don't see anybody sharing it on Instagram for example. Snoop posted the new Busta joint though.

Jay_J

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2020, 06:57:49 AM »
The song is good, but I don't see anybody sharing it on Instagram for example. Snoop posted the new Busta joint though.

warren promoted it only by himself... its already over 1.5million streams on Spotify... not bad at all.

i think he couldnt make a good deal with a lable and thats what he is yelling about.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2020, 10:31:48 AM »

why is snoop such a muthafucka? i never see him sharing shit by rbx, warren, kurupt, daz, bad azz (when he was alive) or anyone from his past that is currently strugglin to get their name out there

he seems like he doesn’t really have much loyalty for his day 1s .. i’ve spoken to one of the people in question about it in their own tore up living room.

damn shame.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2020, 07:17:13 PM »

why is snoop such a muthafucka? i never see him sharing shit by rbx, warren, kurupt, daz, bad azz (when he was alive) or anyone from his past that is currently strugglin to get their name out there

he seems like he doesn’t really have much loyalty for his day 1s .. i’ve spoken to one of the people in question about it in their own tore up living room.

damn shame.

He did post about it the Week it came out. Also Snoop is not The only one posting on his IG page.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2020, 01:39:25 AM »

damn shame.

He did post about it the Week it came out. Also Snoop is not The only one posting on his IG page.

just seems like he doesn’t promote dpg as much as he should