Author Topic: Biting Off Rage & Snoop  (Read 264 times)

ebonybreecaple@gmail.com

Biting Off Rage & Snoop
« on: September 05, 2020, 03:19:33 AM »
The gringo wanna bite off rage and burn some sage in the back of a limo with a blonde bimbo Roll down the windows so I can put my timbos up and get high like Ringo Starr in a yellow car then sub for the marines stead of militant I'll mutilate anyone of you sluts wanna take me awake I'll gouge out ya eyes coz they're fuckin irreplaceable I'll kick ya in the cunt coz you're whole M.O. Is a disgrace ya fool I wanna taste ya fool I want eyeball soup coz I'm sick of lamb I wanna go back to the fatherland a land before Time where dimes didn't exist where I didn't have to bite rhymes or talk STOOPID fuckin shit where tricks don't get pimped and pimps don't get paid coz there's no fuckin Corruption and everybody made but back to the topic at hand I'm bitin off Snoop now you wouldn't understand what I'd do for a muthafuckin standing ovation I'd offer yas ALL up on stage and start the rotation start the hotavation start to motivate the haters and any fake cunt trying to chump my team you need suckaz ya fuckaz we providing for you ya skeez what ya thought I was gunna try to get all gangsta ok wanksta take another toke and get the hanky pank happenin while I sharpen my shank could call it a shiv could get what ya give could let a slut live could shove ya fuckin shit so far up ya ass you'll never shit ever again ya classless pig such a big wig take a fuckin trip how but micro dots I thought I was sposed to look for you where cunt the fuckin zoo boo who?

Probably doesn't make sense to you but I was skitz when I wrote it

ebonybreecaple@gmail.com

Re: Biting Off Rage & Snoop
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 09:23:14 AM »
Somebody Clownin Me On YouTube And I Think It's Hilarious

I Nearly Wet Myself Laughing At The Lyrics On The Screen