Author Topic: Anybody Following Ice Cube On Twitter?  (Read 2750 times)

Ebony Bree Caple

Re: Anybody Following Ice Cube On Twitter?
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2020, 12:35:41 AM »
Here's a fuccin news flash for you.  OLD PEOPLE DIE.  And they used to die back in 2019 also, they just didn't call it COVID back then so you didn't care.  Now all the sudden you're a bleeding heart.  Give me a fuccin break.

I won't give you a break but feel free to take a break from being a dipshit, tossknob.

You do realise you're bitching about taking a precaution that could save you, your family and friends from an extremely contagious and lethal virus, right?

But you'd rather have a pissup at the club and grind on some bitch that just wants your money and talk shit unabatedly than socially distance and wear a fucking mask so your diseased ass doesn't infect anyone.

I hope you use condoms, Bruh.
Not only are you a serious HIV risk, your offspring will surely ruin the earth.
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

The following users thanked this post: Okka

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2020, 12:49:55 AM »
I won't give you a break but feel free to take a break from being a dipshit, tossknob.

You do realise you're bitching about taking a precaution that could save you, your family and friends from an extremely contagious and lethal virus, right?

But you'd rather have a pissup at the club and grind on some bitch that just wants your money and talk shit unabatedly than socially distance and wear a fucking mask so your diseased ass doesn't infect anyone.

I hope you use condoms, Bruh.
Not only are you a serious HIV risk, your offspring will surely ruin the earth.

My sons a Democrat who wants Biden to win.  He disagrees with me in politics but that's another story.

Turns out the same fuccin fraud Fauci was behind the Aids scare also and it's about population control as well.  But I won't wanna talk about that so much because I'm not really educated on the AIDS thing I'm just finding out now in light of all this and Fraud-chi behing behind it.

The real man behind it all and the population control is Bill Gates.

And your fears are totally irrational you are statistically more likely to die of the flu, bubble boy
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2020, 12:55:56 AM »
yo infinite, the earth is flat, right?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2020, 01:33:04 AM »
yo infinite, the earth is flat, right?

So if somebody gets hit by a fuccin truck, has pneumonia, influenza, stage 4 colon cancer, and is 80 years old and dies... he died of COVID, right?

Okka

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2020, 02:07:22 AM »
So if somebody gets hit by a fuccin truck, has pneumonia, influenza, stage 4 colon cancer, and is 80 years old and dies... he died of COVID, right?

You do realize that it's not just old people that are dying?

The following users thanked this post: Ebony Bree Caple

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2020, 07:40:52 AM »
My sons a Democrat who wants Biden to win.  He disagrees with me in politics but that's another story.

now u see what happens when u aren’t around brodie

The following users thanked this post: Ebony Bree Caple

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2020, 02:39:00 PM »

Turns out the same fuccin fraud Fauci was behind the Aids scare also and it's about population control as well.  But I won't wanna talk about that so much because I'm not really educated on the AIDS thing I'm just finding out now in light of all this and Fraud-chi behing behind it.

The real man behind it all and the population control is Bill Gates.

And your fears are totally irrational you are statistically more likely to die of the flu, bubble boy

Honey
The world existed before you discovered YouTube
If the symptoms of Corona were as visual as Polio would you call it a hoax?
Whether it's man made, population control or whatever, it's happening
It's a painful death too man
All alone, in agony With only pain killers for comfort and that's if you come from a society privileged enough to offer relief
You don't get to see your loved ones, dear
Not just respiratory issues, actual pain
Now think about those old folks you're scapegoating isolated in aged care because they ARE a high risk demographic. Lockdown just like the prisons.
There's refugees that don't get their allocated ration if they don't follow corona protocol.
This isn't about you.

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2020, 02:47:45 PM »

You do realise some people would kill for mask, right
They're terrified
They WANT to take precautions

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2020, 07:32:15 PM »
You do realize that it's not just old people that are dying?

Yeah.. good point, snowflake... after all if you are over 80 it's a .001% chance you might die and if you are under 80 it's a .000001%.   So I guess there is that chance that lightning might fuckin strike... I'd better start wearing a fuccin helmet every time I go outside, heh bubble boy'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2020, 07:37:11 PM »

now u see what happens when u aren’t around brodie

Actually it's because lockdowns and quarantines that I haven't been able to see my son since January.  But I shouldn't mention that because as you say I shouldn't let the lockdowns affect me so much??  So let's just be ignorant sheep and pretend that the lockdowns haven't created seperation and prevented millions all over the world from access to family. 

How about the old people you guys supposedly care about so much, in nursing homes, that haven't been able to receive visits from family members because the facilities are locked down.  And they are dying—not because of Covid—but due to isolation and depression.  Are we going to act like they don't exist as well?

You brainwashed slaves need to turn off the propaganda in the media and open your fuccin eyes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2020, 07:41:37 PM »
Honey
The world existed before you discovered YouTube
If the symptoms of Corona were as visual as Polio would you call it a hoax?

yeah 'honey'... let's talk about Polio, 'honey'.  They had polio and smallpox at the time of the founding fathers did they shut down the whole fuccin country and wear masks like sheep?  No they fought a fuckin war against the British in that time.  This generation is a bunch of fuckin pussies that's why they shut down the world over a virus (that even CDC statistics show) is less deadly than the flu.

Now think about those old folks you're scapegoating isolated in aged care because they ARE a high risk demographic. Lockdown just like the prisons.
There's refugees that don't get their allocated ration if they don't follow corona protocol.
This isn't about you.

Because of lockdowns these old folks haven't seen their families since March.  They are dying due to isolation.  That is elderly abuse.  Kids, going to school in masks and being asked to socially distance.  That is child abuse.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2020, 07:43:55 PM »
You do realise some people would kill for mask, right
They're terrified
They WANT to take precautions

Wrap yourself up in bubble wrap and wear a hazmat suit if you want, I don't give a fucc.... just don't force me to wear any of that shit and we cool

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2020, 08:55:43 AM »
Actually it's because lockdowns and quarantines that I haven't been able to see my son since January.  But I shouldn't mention that because as you say I shouldn't let the lockdowns affect me so much??  So let's just be ignorant sheep and pretend that the lockdowns haven't created seperation and prevented millions all over the world from access to family. 

How about the old people you guys supposedly care about so much, in nursing homes, that haven't been able to receive visits from family members because the facilities are locked down.  And they are dying—not because of Covid—but due to isolation and depression.  Are we going to act like they don't exist as well?

You brainwashed slaves need to turn off the propaganda in the media and open your fuccin eyes

excuses

where theres a will theres a way

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2020, 01:35:38 AM »
Wrap yourself up in bubble wrap and wear a hazmat suit if you want, I don't give a fucc.... just don't force me to wear any of that shit and we cool

I read this somewhere else

We're expected to wear a shirt and shoes for service or entry so don't bitch about a mask

It's that simple

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2020, 09:02:40 PM »
I read this somewhere else

We're expected to wear a shirt and shoes for service or entry so don't bitch about a mask

It's that simple

Because the local governments and Health (hell) departments have threatened businesses to adhere to such requirements.  They do it under threat.  You do it because your weak-minded and a sheep who follows the herd and can't think for himself.

Scared like your boy' Sccit.  Cowards.