Author Topic: Anybody Following Ice Cube On Twitter?  (Read 2717 times)

Sccit

Re: Anybody Following Ice Cube On Twitter?
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2020, 12:40:51 AM »
Because the local governments and Health (hell) departments have threatened businesses to adhere to such requirements.  They do it under threat.  You do it because your weak-minded and a sheep who follows the herd and can't think for himself.

Scared like your boy' Sccit.  Cowards.

that’s no way to speak to a lady faggot

Westdog

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2020, 11:22:47 PM »
more people die from common flu.all doctors switched to covid and if you get sick with another disease you will not get help.  that's the trouble
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Okka

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2020, 10:53:07 AM »
Yeah.. good point, snowflake... after all if you are over 80 it's a .001% chance you might die and if you are under 80 it's a .000001%.   So I guess there is that chance that lightning might fuckin strike... I'd better start wearing a fuccin helmet every time I go outside, heh bubble boy'

Snowflake? You white too. Why you tryin' to disrespect me? I don't wear a mask unless I have to. You can't enter to some stores here unless you're wearin' a mask. Doesn't change the fact that people are dying from Corona. Young and old.

SuperSpider

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2020, 11:54:52 AM »
Damn, Infinite going hard pulling all that shit out his ass on here..

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2020, 01:15:08 PM »
more people die from common flu.all doctors switched to covid and if you get sick with another disease you will not get help.  that's the trouble

^^^this^^^

All the rest of you are brainwashed slaves who follow the herd (the LAMB becomes a sheep) and just fear whatever the media tells you to fear and want politicians to put you on lockdown and control your life
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dj coma

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2020, 05:39:54 PM »
^^^this^^^

All the rest of you are brainwashed slaves who follow the herd (the LAMB becomes a sheep) and just fear whatever the media tells you to fear and want politicians to put you on lockdown and control your life

You moved to a new state because you didn't like the decisions of politicians in your previous state which is basically letting politicians control your life when it comes down to it.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2020, 06:37:33 PM »
You moved to a new state because you didn't like the decisions of politicians in your previous state which is basically letting politicians control your life when it comes down to it.

bingo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2020, 10:50:03 PM »

Hey retards!  The Mayor of Kansas City closed the schools in Kansas City, so I moved to a place where I could still teach like normal. 

...I'm not a sheep like Sccit so I'm not gonna just follow the herd and the rest of the brainwashed media slaves who just obey their all-knowing, all-powerful Governor Newsom.  I actually got up and led a group getting petitions to get the Mayor of Kansas City recalled. 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2020, 11:24:34 PM »
Hey retards!  The Mayor of Kansas City closed the schools in Kansas City, so I moved to a place where I could still teach like normal. 

...I'm not a sheep like Sccit so I'm not gonna just follow the herd and the rest of the brainwashed media slaves who just obey their all-knowing, all-powerful Governor Newsom.  I actually got up and led a group getting petitions to get the Mayor of Kansas City recalled.

so you left your son once again?

then you wonder why he has views that oppose your own

smh

Westdog

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2020, 01:15:30 AM »

☝️this
What did I do?  I'm talking facts.  my back ached and I could not get to the doctor, all the doctors are busy with covid
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2020, 03:06:09 AM »
so you left your son once again?

then you wonder why he has views that oppose your own

smh

Damn you're dumb bro... my son doesn't even live in America bro

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2020, 03:07:31 AM »

☝️this
What did I do?  I'm talking facts.  my back ached and I could not get to the doctor, all the doctors are busy with covid

yeah no worries

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2020, 04:37:01 AM »
What on God's green earth does any of this hogs wallop have to do with Ice Cube?
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2020, 09:58:27 AM »
Damn you're dumb bro... my son doesn't even live in America bro

even worse

dj coma

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2020, 02:07:45 PM »

Not trying to be a jerk, but have you ever thought of seeking help? You don’t sound well dude. You’re always calling people names and bringing up COVID/masks/lockdown in completely unrelated discussions. Not healthy man.