Author Topic: Xzibit - restless leftovers  (Read 2057 times)

hitsaw

Xzibit - restless leftovers
« on: September 29, 2020, 03:00:17 AM »
I found this list, I dunno if all the tracks are real.

The leftovers:
I Got To Have It
Take Your Stripes (feat. Dr. Dre)
Take Me There (feat. Tray Dee & Ms. Roq)
Step Up
Shroomz Pt. 2 (feat. Everlast)
We Can Get Crazy (feat. Method Man)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=RDYTA8MZxN74Y&feature=share&playnext=1

Jay_J

Re: Xzibit - restless leftovers
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 03:17:31 AM »
we can count "black rabbit" and "year 2000" as leftovers.

Malcy

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 03:28:43 AM »
Not sure I had heard Shroomz Part 2 before. That playlist just directs me to that song and then random hip hop. No more Xzibit stuff.

Black Rabbit is a great track. Play it regularly. Year 2000 was on the X CD single so was definitely recorded during Restless.

hitsaw

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 06:10:56 AM »
Not sure I had heard Shroomz Part 2 before. That playlist just directs me to that song and then random hip hop. No more Xzibit stuff.

Black Rabbit is a great track. Play it regularly. Year 2000 was on the X CD single so was definitely recorded during Restless.

Yeah I only found schroomz 2 on YouTube, year 2000 is from before the restless sessions I think. In an interview he said he could perform bitch please and year 2000 at the up in smoke tour before warren gs set or 2 songs with Dre and that was before restless. And I always thought black rabbit was for mvm I could be wrong.

hitsaw

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 06:15:32 AM »
It’s a playlist that YouTube made, I was only trying to post the first song.

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

Malcy

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 06:38:36 AM »
Yeah I only found schroomz 2 on YouTube, year 2000 is from before the restless sessions I think. In an interview he said he could perform bitch please and year 2000 at the up in smoke tour before warren gs set or 2 songs with Dre and that was before restless. And I always thought black rabbit was for mvm I could be wrong.

It being on Man Vs Machine makes sense yeah.  Think Truth Hurts was out around 2002 mostly.

D-TalkX

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 09:00:12 AM »
Speaking of Year 2000, anyone have this? Can't find it anywhere and I had it on vinyl before...

Okka

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 09:17:27 AM »
Speaking of Year 2000, anyone have this? Can't find it anywhere and I had it on vinyl before...

I got the remix on the "Black & White" soundtrack that Loud Records put out, but I don't have a computer right now, so I can't help you. "Year 2000" was recorded for the movie. The music video includes scenes from the movie. "Shroomz 2" was on a compilation. "Step Up" is probably the Kurupt song that features X and Crooked I. "Take Me There" and "Take Your Stripes" haven't leaked, as far as I know.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2020, 10:25:53 AM »
we can count "black rabbit" and "year 2000" as leftovers.

i could be mistaking but i thought black rabbit was a man vs. machine leftover

The following users thanked this post: Okka

hitsaw

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 10:40:43 AM »

I got the cd single, 8 tracks remix, instrumental,... I can rip if you want.

dj coma

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2020, 01:56:10 PM »
There’s a Golden State Warriors leftover song from Restless that will be on the 20th anniversary release later this year.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 11:24:08 AM by dj coma »

Francisco14

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2020, 05:59:28 PM »
please

D-TalkX

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2020, 07:18:13 AM »
I got the remix on the "Black & White" soundtrack that Loud Records put out, but I don't have a computer right now, so I can't help you. "Year 2000" was recorded for the movie. The music video includes scenes from the movie. "Shroomz 2" was on a compilation. "Step Up" is probably the Kurupt song that features X and Crooked I. "Take Me There" and "Take Your Stripes" haven't leaked, as far as I know.

All good. Thanks anyways. That was a nice soundtrack that had some pretty good tracks. Can’t find that in Canada either unfortunately. Damn i miss good hip hop soundtracks.

D-TalkX

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2020, 07:21:05 AM »

If it’s not too much trouble that would be great! Thanks very much. Always liked that track and just can’t find it in my rare’s collection.

hitsaw

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2020, 10:47:22 AM »
No problem, gonna post it tomorrow.