Author Topic: Cube not supporting Lockdown/mandatory Facemask candidate Biden  (Read 2236 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Cube not supporting Lockdown/mandatory Facemask candidate Biden
« on: October 16, 2020, 09:29:59 AM »
Good for Cube.  Why anyone would want to support a candidate who wants to put everyone on house arrest and force them to wear a mask is a depraved sadist. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

dj coma

Re: Cube not supporting Lockdown/mandatory Facemask candidate Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 11:35:02 AM »
Good for Cube.  Why anyone would want to support a candidate who wants to put everyone on house arrest and force them to wear a mask is a depraved sadist.

Cube isn't supporting any candidate. He's trying to get them to promise to include stuff for Black Americans in their plans for president:
https://contractwithblackamerica.us/

None of this shit has anything to do with facemasks or lockdowns.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 02:52:21 PM by dj coma »

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 10:19:43 AM »
cube is trying to better the issues with inequality for black folks in america .. he proposed plans to both parties and the republicans answered first

but you don’t believe black people face inequality, so why are u pretending like you’re on his side now?

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 06:59:35 PM »
cube is trying to better the issues with inequality for black folks in america .. he proposed plans to both parties and the republicans answered first

but you don’t believe black people face inequality, so why are u pretending like you’re on his side now?

Compared to what?  You have any perspective on the issue?  America is racist compared to what country?  Where have you travelled to?  Israel.  Israel is a "Jewish" homeland.  Is it possible that there is inequality there?  Are there any advantages offered to Jews in regards to Israel that might not be offered to Gentiles?  I'm just asking a question because I know that's like the only other place you have travelled to.

I'm just asking a question.  My question is, America is racist compared to which country?

...I'll wait for an answer considering you never answered my question of "do you support lockdowns" yes or no?  Couldn't answer that, I'm sure you will sidestep this one as well.   
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 07:24:51 PM »
Compared to what?  You have any perspective on the issue?  America is racist compared to what country?  Where have you travelled to?  Israel.  Israel is a "Jewish" homeland.  Is it possible that there is inequality there?  Are there any advantages offered to Jews in regards to Israel that might not be offered to Gentiles?  I'm just asking a question because I know that's like the only other place you have travelled to.

I'm just asking a question.  My question is, America is racist compared to which country?

...I'll wait for an answer considering you never answered my question of "do you support lockdowns" yes or no?  Couldn't answer that, I'm sure you will sidestep this one as well.

i already told u i don’t support the strict lockdowns and that the government is taking advantage .. are u mentally slow?

and why do we need to make comparisons on racial inequality? if there’s even 1% systemic racism in america, that’s 1% too much.

it’s like if i called u a faggot and u said “compared to who? i’ve only sucked 2 dicks in my life, i’m no elton john” .... you still a faggot tho.

as for israel, there’s racism there too, just like in every country. not as bad as here tho. a religious country is different than a country where privilege is afforded based on skin color. one thing is a choice and the other isn’t. but the laws are the same for all religions and races in israel.

nice try tho.

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 08:57:23 PM »

i already told u i don’t support the strict lockdowns and that the government is taking advantage .. are u mentally slow?

Then why were you arguing with me on Facebook when I applauded Sweden for not locking down? 

and why do we need to make comparisons on racial inequality?

Because I was proving that you have a narrow, abbreviated intellect and lack perspective.  Thanks for proving my point.

if there’s even 1% systemic racism in america, that’s 1% too much.

Yes, America must rid itself of all hate, jealousy, prejudice, and every other human emotion that has been around since the beginning of time.  Good luck with that, fairy.

it’s like if i called u a faggot and u said “compared to who? i’ve only sucked 2 dicks in my life, i’m no elton john” .... you still a faggot tho.

You were afraid of Corona Virus and thought Swedes would die for daring to leave their home.  Now, you ain't even man enough to admit you were wrong.  Seems you're the one who can't man-up

as for israel, there’s racism there too, just like in every country. not as bad as here tho. a religious country is different than a country where privilege is afforded based on skin color. one thing is a choice and the other isn’t. but the laws are the same for all religions and races in israel.

nice try tho.

Oh so the laws are the same for Jews and Gentiles in the "Jewish homeland" of Israel.   I believe you  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 09:33:42 PM »
Then why were you arguing with me on Facebook when I applauded Sweden for not locking down? 

Because I was proving that you have a narrow, abbreviated intellect and lack perspective.  Thanks for proving my point.

Yes, America must rid itself of all hate, jealousy, prejudice, and every other human emotion that has been around since the beginning of time.  Good luck with that, fairy.

You were afraid of Corona Virus and thought Swedes would die for daring to leave their home.  Now, you ain't even man enough to admit you were wrong.  Seems you're the one who can't man-up

Oh so the laws are the same for Jews and Gentiles in the "Jewish homeland" of Israel.   I believe you  ;)

didnt i already address this in the other thread, crackkker?

now u just tryna put on a show for the forum .. typical coming from a guy who uses a homosexual dialect when doing stand up comedy because he’s “nervous”

your entire life is a lie, so you spend it consuming yourself with trivial shit

you didn’t convert to islam cuz your belief in a higher power .. you did it cuz u thought it was the cool thing to do

you’re a fake ass mufucka homie .. ever since u stabbed me in the back and shitted on my loyalty ive known u were not really bout it. i kept it cordial in good faith but u continue to show ur true colors.

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2020, 12:14:20 AM »
Question..

What happens if Trump loses? Does what cube doing make it all for not?
I feel like Trump needed this
Cube got what he needed but for how long and was it worth it?
I feel Bidens team wanted to be in office before promising anything, can they do anything not in office?

I havent followed the exact politics of it all, but please educate me if you will.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2020, 05:35:08 AM »

didnt i already address this in the other thread, crackkker?

now u just tryna put on a show for the forum .. typical coming from a guy who uses a homosexual dialect when doing stand up comedy because he’s “nervous”

your entire life is a lie, so you spend it consuming yourself with trivial shit

you didn’t convert to islam cuz your belief in a higher power .. you did it cuz u thought it was the cool thing to do

you’re a fake ass mufucka homie .. ever since u stabbed me in the back and shitted on my loyalty ive known u were not really bout it. i kept it cordial in good faith but u continue to show ur true colors.

You make a cowardly assertion—that when I converted to Islam all the way back in 2000 I did it because it was the “cool thing to do”.  Well, brother, what is your evidence and what is your truth? 

Because if my worship to Allah were a mere trivial gesture it would of faded as sure as the liberty and freedom of the residents of Commie-fornia is fading right now.

But brother, I travelled to Mekkah.  I made Hajj in 2003.  I’ve since spent a Ramadaan again in Mekkah, fasting in the desert sun.  I’ve taught myself to speak, read, write, the Arabic language fluently.  I have lived more than 6 years in the Muslim regions of Indonesia and the Arab Gulf.  Slept on masjid floors overnight in the upcountry of West Africa.  So if all that were done “cause it was the cool thing to do”.  Then brother, you must be judging me according to your own weak and cowardly standards.  For a fickle man has no sacrifice and no evidence of his faith.  So what is your sacrifice?

You’re Jewish cause you’re parents told you that you were Jewish.  You went to Israel cause it was a family summer vacation and daddy decided instead of Disney World this year the family would go to Israel.  Did anybody I know go with me, when I was 20 years old to Mekkah?

So don’t talk of trite matters to a man who has evidence of life—coward!!

Infinite has spoken.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 05:46:37 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2020, 11:46:52 AM »
You make a cowardly assertion—that when I converted to Islam all the way back in 2000 I did it because it was the “cool thing to do”.  Well, brother, what is your evidence and what is your truth? 

Because if my worship to Allah were a mere trivial gesture it would of faded as sure as the liberty and freedom of the residents of Commie-fornia is fading right now.

But brother, I travelled to Mekkah.  I made Hajj in 2003.  I’ve since spent a Ramadaan again in Mekkah, fasting in the desert sun.  I’ve taught myself to speak, read, write, the Arabic language fluently.  I have lived more than 6 years in the Muslim regions of Indonesia and the Arab Gulf.  Slept on masjid floors overnight in the upcountry of West Africa.  So if all that were done “cause it was the cool thing to do”.  Then brother, you must be judging me according to your own weak and cowardly standards.  For a fickle man has no sacrifice and no evidence of his faith.  So what is your sacrifice?

You’re Jewish cause you’re parents told you that you were Jewish.  You went to Israel cause it was a family summer vacation and daddy decided instead of Disney World this year the family would go to Israel.  Did anybody I know go with me, when I was 20 years old to Mekkah?

So don’t talk of trite matters to a man who has evidence of life—coward!!

Infinite has spoken.

wrong

my parents barely adhere to jewish law, and any rabbi would condemn their lifestyle .. i am jewish because it is in my blood, yes, but also because i have a deep rooted connection spiritually to the original scriptures. for instance, my sister was also born jewish but has no actual connection to the religion. what someone is drawn to has more to do with the soul. my soul always felt drawn to the og scriptures. the same scriptures that the religion you used to form an identity branched off of.

i’ve also been to israel many times, but that doesn’t make me a better jew. being a good jew comes from within. same goes for muslims. you can visit mecca all u want, but u still lack the spiritual depth to have a true connection with the religion.

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 12:02:25 PM »

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WILL STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING THE VIRUS AND DYING!!!

Trump has not taken this virus seriously AT ALL.  Even when HE got it.  Just because HE didn't die doesn't mean no one else will.   Even people who got the virus thought it was all a hoax.  Everyone acting like life is back to normal with protests, rallies and parties is why the numbers are increasing. THIS THING IS REAL AND DEADLY!
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

V2DHeart

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2020, 04:45:02 PM »
BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WILL STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING THE VIRUS AND DYING!!!

Trump has not taken this virus seriously AT ALL.  Even when HE got it.  Just because HE didn't die doesn't mean no one else will.   Even people who got the virus thought it was all a hoax.  Everyone acting like life is back to normal with protests, rallies and parties is why the numbers are increasing. THIS THING IS REAL AND DEADLY!

This is why digesting too much mainstream news programming can be a bad thing. It’s a viral infection no more deadlier than flu, and transmission of any of these viral infections (5,000+ of them) may take place through multiple routes, primarily via the hands and poor hygiene. The problem with masks besides the wearer changing to a less cautious behavior because of a false sense of security is the evidence that they don’t even work. A new study was done that confirmed: “results suggest that the recommendation to wear a surgical mask when outside the home among others did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, the incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection in mask wearers

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

When you start to separate those who had existing life threatening illness, and the critically ill in hospitals from the mortality figures, then this virus really isn’t that bad at all, and we can now see the cure is becoming worse than the disease for all.

The problem we have now though is an excessive use of an unreliable PCR test, one that even its very own creator Kary Mullis and other medical professionals strongly advise against using in this manner. It can and does pick up irrelevant RNA fragments from other coronavirus infections and is not suitable to detect against covid specifically. We have medical treatments being denied unless a test is taken, school placements being denied or kids unable to return without taking a test, financial incentives to get them, even group sampling becoming the norm - IE; sending in 5 - 10 swabs in the one test tube, meaning if 1 is genuinely positive, then it contaminates the other 4 - 9, which artificially boosts “case” (not “death”) numbers and people get all panicked with the deliberate scaremongering, literally begging the government to be put under house arrest throwing away their rights in the process. It makes no sense. Anyone under the age of 70 who is relatively fit should be advocating for a return to normal
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

V2DHeart

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2020, 04:52:48 PM »

Forget the masks. Why anyone would want to support a creepy old man that sniffs little girls hair, caresses them, tries to kiss them, and whispers filthy sentiments in their ears, live on TV too is beyond me. I can see those that perhaps want the legal age of consent lowered, and those currently on the sex offenders register being all for Biden, but just can’t see how anyone can even consider him as a lesser of 2 evils to justify it that way
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2020, 06:45:26 PM »
Forget the masks. Why anyone would want to support a creepy old man that sniffs little girls hair, caresses them, tries to kiss them, and whispers filthy sentiments in their ears, live on TV too is beyond me. I can see those that perhaps want the legal age of consent lowered, and those currently on the sex offenders register being all for Biden, but just can’t see how anyone can even consider him as a lesser of 2 evils to justify it that way

okay but if Biden is really some pedophile, which honestly I never even looked into, that affects his victims only.

Yet, all the country will be victims of his forced lockdowns, house arrests, forced vaccinations, mandatory facemasks, communism, medical tyranny, prison planet

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2020, 01:32:57 PM »
It’s a viral infection no more deadlier than flu,

Really dude?
Flu USA deaths 2019-2020: 22,000
Covid USA deaths: 258,000

Believe what you want, but numbers don't lie.
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!