Author Topic: Cube not supporting Lockdown/mandatory Facemask candidate Biden  (Read 2234 times)

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
Re: Cube not supporting Lockdown/mandatory Facemask candidate Biden
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2020, 07:19:58 PM »
okay but if Biden is really some pedophile, which honestly I never even looked into, that affects his victims only.

Yet, all the country will be victims of his forced lockdowns, house arrests, forced vaccinations, mandatory facemasks, communism, medical tyranny, prison planet

Abdulla bruh didn't you spend time in the middle east? If you made these complaints there, you'd be dead.

Are you at the restaurant maskless spreading the shit bruh?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2020, 11:34:22 PM »
Really dude?
Flu USA deaths 2019-2020: 22,000
Covid USA deaths: 258,000

Believe what you want, but numbers don't lie.

Actually the total death toll has been the same as any year.  They are just shifting the #'s around.  So instead of flu deaths its Covid deaths.  The CDC isn't even recording flu deaths this season.  So, suddenly the flu was magically cured?

In the UK, if you tested positive on their fake PCR test at any time within the last 30 days and you die they will call it a Covid death, even if you got hit by a Mack Truck, have stage 4 colon cancer, and pneumonia—it's still recorded as a Covid death.

In America, hospitals receive thousands of dollars from Federal and State funds any time they get a Covid death.

It's just shifting numbers around to create a pandemic.  But total death numbers are the same as any year.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2020, 03:34:53 PM »
I don't care why Cube supported who..... If it comes down to giving a fuck about the health and wellbeing of myself and those around me I'm wearing a mask and/or staying home
It's no inconvenience
There's people that have been in solitary for decades that did nothing wrong so I can easily sit on my lounge munching on popcorn watching television playing on the internet drinking coffee talking to whoever I want on the phone whenever I want
It's no imposition
I honestly don't know what you're bitching about it or scapegoating Cube for
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2020, 05:11:49 PM »
Actually the total death toll has been the same as any year.  They are just shifting the #'s around.  So instead of flu deaths its Covid deaths.  The CDC isn't even recording flu deaths this season.  So, suddenly the flu was magically cured?

In the UK, if you tested positive on their fake PCR test at any time within the last 30 days and you die they will call it a Covid death, even if you got hit by a Mack Truck, have stage 4 colon cancer, and pneumonia—it's still recorded as a Covid death.

In America, hospitals receive thousands of dollars from Federal and State funds any time they get a Covid death.

It's just shifting numbers around to create a pandemic.  But total death numbers are the same as any year.

So the entire world is in on this "fake virus" huh.Everyone's efforts are coordinated perfectly.

You're certified batshit crazy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2020, 08:06:40 PM »
So the entire world is in on this "fake virus" huh.Everyone's efforts are coordinated perfectly.

WHO (World Hell Organization) Bill Gates decision
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

V2DHeart

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2020, 03:23:50 AM »

That is the entire purpose of large global committees, such as the UN, to ensure coordinated global efforts and strategies. Every country with strong lockdown restrictions are all a part of the UN
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

V2DHeart

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2020, 03:35:45 AM »

That is true. Being in the UK, this is how they are now logging deaths. Previously they had national health guidelines that permitted the death to be logged as covid without even so much as a test. At the start, many hospitals were loosely encouraged to do so, and did, to boost covid deaths so that they would stand a far better chance at large allocation of additional budgets, PPE, equipment, additional nursing bank staff etc. Everyone was being logged as a covid death.

Now they have that silly 28 day method, which is awful.

And now it’s no longer about deaths, or even hospitalisations, but ‘cases’, from a highly unreliable PCR swab that it’s own creator and many other medical professionals state is not fit for purpose. There are even many studies done on it;

https://bpa-pathology.com/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

I just can’t get my head around how so many have been taken in with this, grown men, some older than me, acting like terrified little children over a viral infection. I blame the skinny jeans, that’s where is started when men started becoming feminised
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2020, 06:31:21 PM »

I just can’t get my head around how so many have been taken in with this, grown men, some older than me, acting like terrified little children over a viral infection. I blame the skinny jeans, that’s where is started when men started becoming feminised

Thank you for that... because I don't remember being raised to live my life scared.  That just wasn't a part of my upbringing.  Stay home, wear a mask, and wait for a vaccine is bitchazz shit... and anyone that think God intended life to be lived that way is a bitch

And on the real I don't care if the mortality rate was 70% or 80% I would never live my life in fear, if it gets me it gets me, but there ain't no stay at home order... there is no such thing... no man should accept that.  You are a man, and the politician is a man.  Why would you allow another man to tell you you have to stay home or wear a diaper on your face? 

none of this makes any sense to me on any level

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2020, 10:04:13 PM »
You are a man, and the politician is a man.  Why would you allow another man to tell you you have to stay home or wear a diaper on your face? 

this is the smartest thing you’ve said on the matter

our only laws should come from God

but if there was an 80% death rate you’d be pretty dumb to go out before gettin a vaccine

that’s like fuckin prostitutes in the butt daily wit no condom because “if it gets me it gets me”

that’s where wisdom kicks in

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2020, 11:55:10 PM »

this is the smartest thing you’ve said on the matter

our only laws should come from God

but if there was an 80% death rate you’d be pretty dumb to go out before gettin a vaccine

that’s like fuckin prostitutes in the butt daily wit no condom because “if it gets me it gets me”

that’s where wisdom kicks in

Well that's your choice.  Every man has the right to decide what kind of risk he is willing to take.  Mike Tyson is 54 and he took the risk of getting back in the ring and possibly getting brain damage and ending up like Ali.  Was that the wrong choice?  Many would say yes.  They would say that it's too dangerous.  Many boxing commissions would not license that.   But is that fair?  Hell no.  Mike Tyson is a man and he gets to decide what kind of risk he is willing to take with his life.  Even if there was a 70% chance he would get brain damage, if he still wants to go out there, he still wants to go out there and it should not be the decision of Governor Newsom or any bitchass politician.   

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2020, 09:17:46 AM »
Well that's your choice.  Every man has the right to decide what kind of risk he is willing to take.  Mike Tyson is 54 and he took the risk of getting back in the ring and possibly getting brain damage and ending up like Ali.  Was that the wrong choice?  Many would say yes.  They would say that it's too dangerous.  Many boxing commissions would not license that.   But is that fair?  Hell no.  Mike Tyson is a man and he gets to decide what kind of risk he is willing to take with his life.  Even if there was a 70% chance he would get brain damage, if he still wants to go out there, he still wants to go out there and it should not be the decision of Governor Newsom or any bitchass politician.

mike tysons not dumb enough to go out there if there was a 70% chance he would get brain damage .. shit, that’s why they even had a no knockout rule implemented LOL. he’s smart enough to understand he has children and that some risks are flat out selfish when u have people who love you and depend on you in your life.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2020, 07:32:43 PM »
 8) 8) Im glad you too were able to indirectly gain a little respect for each other without realizing it & talk instead of continuing arguing. Cube supporting Trump well like Infinite said he's a man he made a decision & he took the criticism like a man, was it the right decision well people gonna always have their opinions about it so no one's really right or wrong here. Time will tell if that pedo being elected was the right choice, my opinion is that both had agendas. Biden is dirty very very dirty but AmeriKKKa has taken a soft spot for a cenile man that can barely keep a sentence together but has way too much energy to touch little girls & boys live on TV, smell their hair & whatever else he's smelling backstage. Trump well he used to be a pedo too he's an undiagnosed manic depressive man that actually was fixing a lotta of shit in this country first the way its supposed to be but he dont know how to talk so he loses big time there & this country has become so sensitive that any little words hurt & they start crying like bitchez  8) the virus is killing people already sick with major illnesses or weak immune systems yes people are dying & it sucks for anyone losing loved ones they killing old people to not pay em their retirements, social sec checks, 401ks ect...they claiming every single death in hospitals are covid which is garbage lies. Lastly how does the government, media ect...knows when a 2nd wave is coming & how do they know how strong it will be, what cities they pick next to spread the virus from the sky with airplanes like they've done all over the world, i had that weak virus back at the end of December when the very first light wave was sprayed to test people's reaction...I beat it in a week with Theraflu, OJ & Vodka & didnt even bothered getting tested cause i knew it was bullshit anyways this is my opinion just my opinion dont get all emo please  ;D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 09:59:35 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2020, 09:33:00 PM »
8) 8) Im glad you too were able to indirectly gain a little respect for each other without realizing it & talk instead of continuing arguing.

I always had respect for Sccit from a hip-hop, or just in general perspective..

..but as far as the beef we had on the specific issue, arguing with him over lockdowns or whatever I don't want to get banned again so I deaded that issue wit Sccit
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 09:43:00 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2020, 07:34:23 AM »
I always had respect for Sccit from a hip-hop, or just in general perspective..

..but as far as the beef we had on the specific issue, arguing with him over lockdowns or whatever I don't want to get banned again so I deaded that issue wit Sccit

you can’t get banned on this forum for beefing

you can, however, get banned for being a douche who takes shit too far and starts posting troll threads in TOT cuz he’s bothered

but you’re not that so we don’t have to worry