Author Topic: Happy Birthday to "It's On (Dr. Dre) 187Um Killa"!!  (Read 1112 times)

Okka

Happy Birthday to "It's On (Dr. Dre) 187Um Killa"!!
« on: October 19, 2020, 08:57:06 AM »
Eazy-E's second EP "It's On (Dr. Dre) 187Um Killa" was released 27 years ago today. Do you have any good memories or stories about/or involving this classic?

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue, Game-Won

Sccit

Re: Happy Birthday to "It's On (Dr. Dre) 187Um Killa"!!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 02:26:17 PM »
prolly the goat EP along wit creepin on ah come up

The following users thanked this post: Okka

h2k4

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 04:49:51 PM »
Aged like fine wine.

Such a fire album. I remember my brother's friend came by in a cutlass and started playing Real Muthafuckin' G'z. I didn't know he had a 15" sub in the trunk and when the bass first hit, it damn near gave me a heart attack.

Game-Won

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 10:55:26 PM »
back when danish producers was relevant - Shout out to Madness4real and Ezi cut.

That boyz in the hood g mix was cold.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

DJSpin

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 06:55:25 AM »
Quintessential addition to everyone’s collection.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

HighEyeCue

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 10:29:53 AM »
classic 8)

other than Doggystyle cant think of an album that got more play from me the final months of '93

Okka

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 02:20:11 AM »
classic 8)

other than Doggystyle cant think of an album that got more play from me the final months of '93

Those two with "The Chronic" and "Lethal Injection" are some of my favorite music that's been made.

B.A.

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 12:59:07 PM »
prolly the goat EP along wit creepin on ah come up

They're my 2 favorite EPs for sure.

I remember going with my brother to the swapmeet and getting Eazy's EP on cassette when it came out, I wore that shit out lol!!!

Up till then I had only heard the Real Compton City G'z version on the radio and on The Box (that video would get requested back to back, I remember calling and requesting it a few time myself lol) so when I heard the unedited version and the rest of the EP I was blown away. "It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa" is a big classic to me.
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

The following users thanked this post: Okka, Sccit