Author Topic: Sccit happy that Newsom has added additional lockdowns in Commie-fornia  (Read 376 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
In today’s news, Gov. Gavin Newsom of Commie-fornia has just ordered more lockdowns.

Los Angeles resident of the rap group L.A.M.B was asked if he would comply with the new draconian measures.

“Dude, what is it you don’t get.  I told you.  Sweden did not lockdown and now everyone is dead there.  We must comply and obey all orders from government if we want to stay safe.  Listen dude, I’m a sheep and if there’s one thing I’m good at it’s doing what I’m told.  And dude, quit letting these lockdowns control your life.  Just wear your mask like a sheep, and who gives a fucc.  It doesn’t effect my life.  I watched the Lakers championship from my basement it was wonderful.  I just stay home and eat Doritos and play video games, so who gives a fucc.  Now what you really need to be up on though is Black Lives Matter.  You got to be careful.  If you keep going around talking about freedom and stuff like that people will think cause you are white that you don’t support black lives matter.  So be careful about the shit you talk about cuz”
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 08:38:55 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Sccit happy that Newsom has added additional lockdowns in Commie-fornia
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 06:53:17 AM »
banned for spreading false rumors

;)