Author Topic: Anybody Scared Bout Cube Taking Klan Money?  (Read 1088 times)

Ebony Bree Caple

Anybody Scared Bout Cube Taking Klan Money?
« on: October 19, 2020, 06:29:36 PM »
Reperations is reperations
I'm all for it
Either way, Republican or Democrat the money for reperations is coming from the same institution that enslaved Black folk
Seriously though
Trump is Klan
His father was Klan
His fathers father was Klan
See where I'm going here?
So
Is it wise for Cube to negotiate with Klansmen?
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Anybody Scared Bout Cube Taking Klan Money?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 10:15:30 PM »
Why would anything Ice Cube decides to do in the political world ‘scare’ any of us?  I couldn’t care less.

The following users thanked this post: doggfather, HighEyeCue, LostAngel, dj coma

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 10:34:59 PM »
Why would anything Ice Cube decides to do in the political world ‘scare’ any of us?  I couldn’t care less.

Ok
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 11:26:16 PM »

not just cube, but any artist.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 06:46:42 PM »
Reperations is reperations
I'm all for it
Either way, Republican or Democrat the money for reperations is coming from the same institution that enslaved Black folk
Seriously though
Trump is Klan
His father was Klan
His fathers father was Klan
See where I'm going here?
So
Is it wise for Cube to negotiate with Klansmen?

Cube is out for Cube. He has a financial interest in siding with Trump due to his pending lawsuit. He looks like a moron now because they exploited him for their gain and was exposed in an interview he did not too long ago that really showed he had very little knowledge about politics.

To the other person, that said "why be scared?". Think of all the young people who are too lazy to research both candidates and just follow what celebrities say and do. Hell, there are adults who are too lazy and just read headlines instead of ACTUAL facts.

The following users thanked this post: Ebony Bree Caple

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2020, 06:20:18 PM »
Cube is out for Cube. He has a financial interest in siding with Trump due to his pending lawsuit. He looks like a moron now because they exploited him for their gain and was exposed in an interview he did not too long ago that really showed he had very little knowledge about politics.

To the other person, that said "why be scared?". Think of all the young people who are too lazy to research both candidates and just follow what celebrities say and do. Hell, there are adults who are too lazy and just read headlines instead of ACTUAL facts.

I don’t think any of the young fans care who a near 50 year old Ice Cube is politically aligning himself with. You’re worried about nothing.

dj coma

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 08:34:41 PM »

What’s the pending lawsuit?

h2k4

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2020, 09:13:08 PM »
What’s the pending lawsuit?

It's related to his Big 3 league. Billion dollar lawsuit against foreign investors. The people involved have ties to Trump.

I don’t think any of the young fans care who a near 50 year old Ice Cube is politically aligning himself with. You’re worried about nothing.

You're fooling yourself if you truly believe that.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 02:49:05 PM »
It's related to his Big 3 league. Billion dollar lawsuit against foreign investors. The people involved have ties to Trump.

You're fooling yourself if you truly believe that.

Dude i hang with a lot of people from many age ranges and I can’t tell you the last time i had anyone bring Ice Cube’s name or music up to me who was under 40. Young people aren’t listening to his music and the ones old enough to remember his good music knows he sold out and went Hollywood years ago. No biggie, I respect him and love his music but I’m telling you, he has zero impact on the twenty-somethings of today in America.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2020, 03:06:07 PM »

or his old fans...me being one of them :D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2020, 09:53:07 AM »
or his old fans...me being one of them :D

Exactly!  Why can’t people separate music and personal lives. I enjoy Ice Cubes music, I listen to it. I don’t care who he votes for. I’m not going to stop listening to his music because he votes for someone I don’t like. Just like when i watch movies, I don’t care who the actors, directors, studio companies support politically. I want to enjoy the movie. All anyone should care about.

Westdog

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2020, 06:09:08 AM »
and who influences, lil uzi or 69?  if so i'm sorry americans
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

h2k4

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2020, 09:38:43 PM »
Exactly!  Why can’t people separate music and personal lives. I enjoy Ice Cubes music, I listen to it. I don’t care who he votes for. I’m not going to stop listening to his music because he votes for someone I don’t like. Just like when i watch movies, I don’t care who the actors, directors, studio companies support politically. I want to enjoy the movie. All anyone should care about.

When it comes to someone supporting a racist president, that's a problem. You should care who these companies and artists support. Your dollars are going to them!

Dude i hang with a lot of people from many age ranges and I can’t tell you the last time i had anyone bring Ice Cube’s name or music up to me who was under 40. Young people aren’t listening to his music and the ones old enough to remember his good music knows he sold out and went Hollywood years ago. No biggie, I respect him and love his music but I’m telling you, he has zero impact on the twenty-somethings of today in America.

Yet somehow his movies still do numbers and he still has a large enough platform to get on tv. You're comparing his reach to his album sales and that's not how you should look at it. Like I said, you're kidding yourself if you believe he still doesn't have reach.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2020, 11:03:38 PM »
When it comes to someone supporting a racist president, that's a problem. You should care who these companies and artists support. Your dollars are going to them!

Yet somehow his movies still do numbers and he still has a large enough platform to get on tv. You're comparing his reach to his album sales and that's not how you should look at it. Like I said, you're kidding yourself if you believe he still doesn't have reach.

Again, I don’t care. Lethal Injection is one of my favorite albums of all time. Still bump it on a fairly regular basis. Am i all of a sudden not supposed to like it now because of who he’s voting for in 2020?  Makes no sense.

I can separate public and personal lives. Same reason i can still like Michael Jackson and R Kelly’s music. Same reason i can watch the NFL and not worry or care about what the players do off the field.  Same reason i can defend why I listen to 2Pac when someone brings up the fact he shot two police officers, or SnoopDogg who was on trial for murder or Dr Dre who admitted to women abuse.  I don’t understand why you’re having such a hard time understanding that.