Author Topic: Recipes - For The Man That Can't Solely Please A Woman In The Bedroom  (Read 576 times)

Ebony Bree Caple

Ok I don’t do measurements so figure it out
 this is my first ever hot sauce
I don’t have a blender so I’m dicing everything extremely finely. It’s to be used within a week.
I’m dicing carolina reaper chilli, brown onion, garlic, baby sweet peppers (all colours) and frying in oil
I’m adding tomato paste, salt, pepper, dried oregano and vegetable stock and letting that cook down until everything super soft
I’m adding apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, white vinegar and Worcestershire sauce (figure out portions to your own taste)
I’m adding apricot jam
Cook it until it’s mush and mash it some more
It’s delicious
Maybe it’s not technically hot sauce but it’s sauce and it’s hot
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES

Ebony Bree Caple

Re: Recipes - For The Man That Can't Solely Please A Woman In The Bedroom
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 01:24:44 AM »
Alright. This is my favourite Mexican dish.
Light fry some brown onions, garlic and red capsicum then add pork rashers and seal them
Take the pork out and add cumin, paprika and fry for a bit then add diced tomatoes and stir through tomato paste then add salt and pepper
Get a baking dish and add the sauce and place the pork rashers in the sauce so the rind is showing above the sauce
Bake on 160°c for an hour or more
Check the pork is tender
Stir through some chopped parsley
Serve with rice

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 01:25:36 AM »
So this is my favourite curry (at the moment)
Diced lamb (chicken and beef have no flavour) lightly fried with garlic, brown onion, cumin, sweet paprika, garam masala, tumeric and pepper (chilli optional) (obviously you fry it in oil, dipshit)
Add some cashew nuts and diced potatoes and as much coconut cream to cover all the ingredients
Add some soy sauce
Let it cook on low for about and hour or so until the lamb is extremely tender
Add more Salt if you’re not worried about a heartattack
Stir through some fresh baby spinach leaves (like, lots because they shrivel up like an old man’s.....)
Serve it on its own or with rice

If your vegetarian swap the lamb for kidney beans, chick peas, black beans and fresh green beans

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 01:26:21 AM »
Hang on
Let me see if I can get this recipe right. I just made it up.
I boiled a Roma tomato in the same pot as fettuccini. Peeled and diced it and tossed it in the pan with some fried garlic.
I added a little balsamic. A little red wine vinegar. Dried basil. Salt and cracked pepper and stirred through some tomato paste then added a little water from the fettuccini.
I cooked the seafood medley seperate very lightly and let it rest.
I diced avocado. Sliced Spanish onion and chopped parsley.
I mixed the fettuccini with the sauce. Added the seafood, avocado, onion, parsley and more Salt and pepper. Tossed it up.
I’m just sharing this coz it was delicious.