Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Xzibit beef?  (Read 2335 times)

Mak_Corleone

Snoop Dogg & Xzibit beef?
« on: November 01, 2020, 06:38:32 AM »
Wassup fam.
 Just wondering what happened between Snoop & X.
I remember getting Snoop’s album Paid the cost 2 be the boss, and listening to Pimp’d Slapped threw a shot at X

Even though, they worked together on Man Vs Machine album not too long b4 Snoop’s album dropped.

But, i wondered if it had to be with X being part of Death Row’s Dogg Pound album

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Snoop Dogg & Xzibit beef?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 09:01:09 AM »
No beef.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 09:02:42 AM »
No beef.

yea there was

around 2004 i believe it was

forgot the details

dj coma

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 10:54:23 AM »
I wouldn’t say it was beef, the DPG just stopped fucking with X because they didn’t feel like he was riding for them. Suge ran into X somewhere and confronted him about being associated with Snoop and them and X said something like “Nah it’s just business between me and them.” That’s definitely not verbatim but it was something like that.

The irony here is that what X did to Snoop is very similar to what happened with Snoop and Pac. I’d say what Snoop did to Pac was way worse.

The following users thanked this post: Mak_Corleone

Sccit

Rubinho

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 12:24:48 PM »
I wouldn’t say it was beef, the DPG just stopped fucking with X because they didn’t feel like he was riding for them. Suge ran into X somewhere and confronted him about being associated with Snoop and them and X said something like “Nah it’s just business between me and them.” That’s definitely not verbatim but it was something like that.

The irony here is that what X did to Snoop is very similar to what happened with Snoop and Pac. I’d say what Snoop did to Pac was way worse.

It was way worse

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2020, 10:47:11 PM »
You wanna be real and make 7 Day Theory—most epic rap album in history... from the grave?

Or you wanna have Doggfather be Dogshit and flop cause you fell off... but at the end of the day you get to go home and see your wife and kids?

...So yeah, Snoop sold out Pac.  And yeah, Xzibit sold out Snoop/DPG.  But they lived.  But Pac has eternal life through his music.  So what would you choose? 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 03:09:22 AM »

I thought it started when Xzibit dropped a verse for Dogg Pound’s 2002 album.
I remember seeing Xzibit in the In Da Club video with Dre & Em.
Also, Nate & Dre appeared on the Multiply video.
But, on the Symphony song Dre wasnt there.

So the timelines are kinda confusing

hitsaw

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2020, 05:10:26 AM »
I thought the beef was about Xzibit doing the C walk on stage all the time when he was no crip.
I remember reading this somewhere a long time ago.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2020, 05:35:23 AM »
I thought it started when Xzibit dropped a verse for Dogg Pound’s 2002 album.
I remember seeing Xzibit in the In Da Club video with Dre & Em.
Also, Nate & Dre appeared on the Multiply video.
But, on the Symphony song Dre wasnt there.

So the timelines are kinda confusing

Snoop threw a shot at X on "Pimp Slapped" which was in 2002 and X appeared on Tha Dogg Pounds 2002 album as well as Dillinger & Young Gotti which both came out in 2001 so yeah it can be confusing

manson

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2020, 08:57:58 AM »
Lol, just to add to the variety of rumors, i thought it came from X dissin Jermaine Dupri when Dre and Eminem were doing so and Snoop being down with JD. And you know Snoop woulda never dissed Dre and Em, or maybe he thought their problem with JD was legit while X just jumped on the bandwagon, like he supposedly did with this crip shit lol "And Xzibit, n**** you funny as hell, claimin rip for your album sales, i'm sockin you blood" shit The Relatives were hard as fuck

Okka

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2020, 11:02:26 AM »
The "beef" started when Suge ran into Xzibit at some club and asked him about his relationship with Snoop and X said somethin' like it's all business. That's why Snoop said that shit on "Pimp Slapp'd". Xzibit was supposed to be on the remix of WC's "The Streets" and The D.O.C.'s "The Shit", but I guess he was dropped from both of 'em 'cause Snoop wasn't fuckin' with him for a while? I remember Snoop was also askin' why Dre and Xzibit wasn't dissin' Suge instead of JD.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

soopa-man

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2020, 09:38:19 PM »
The "beef" started when Suge ran into Xzibit at some club and asked him about his relationship with Snoop and X said somethin' like it's all business. That's why Snoop said that shit on "Pimp Slapp'd". Xzibit was supposed to be on the remix of WC's "The Streets" and The D.O.C.'s "The Shit", but I guess he was dropped from both of 'em 'cause Snoop wasn't fuckin' with him for a while? I remember Snoop was also askin' why Dre and Xzibit wasn't dissin' Suge instead of JD.

Yeah it was on Power 106, Big Boy the Radio DJ out here in LA, asked Snoop if he was jumping in as well to the JD beef, and he said “No”, and basically said why are we jumping the little guy, when we are supposed to be jumping on the big guy (meaning Suge) and said he is a little guy that gets Ganged up on as well, so he is going to stand up (to Suge, and suggested they start standing up asl well). It was an interesting point at that time “Pimp Slapped” came a little while after that ... Shortly after 50 showed up and Em and Dre started mumbling Suge’s name on songs, they never did during that timeframe though .. Dre and Em, X were all quiet when it came to Suge ... But did Diss JD all
Three of them...

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2020, 11:07:15 AM »
Yeah it was on Power 106, Big Boy the Radio DJ out here in LA, asked Snoop if he was jumping in as well to the JD beef, and he said “No”, and basically said why are we jumping the little guy, when we are supposed to be jumping on the big guy (meaning Suge) and said he is a little guy that gets Ganged up on as well, so he is going to stand up (to Suge, and suggested they start standing up asl well). It was an interesting point at that time “Pimp Slapped” came a little while after that ... Shortly after 50 showed up and Em and Dre started mumbling Suge’s name on songs, they never did during that timeframe though .. Dre and Em, X were all quiet when it came to Suge ... But did Diss JD all
Three of them...

They dissed him because he said Timbaland and Dre can't touch him when it's production in the question. Then Dre went with Em and wanted X to jump in. After that Snoop was mad they're going adter his cousin and said that about X. Not long after that X got jumped by some gang members and got his lip cut with Jack Daniels bottle, and he says something about it on unfinished track "Grown Man Business".
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

hitsaw

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2020, 08:19:33 AM »
Eminem said something about that on a D12 track.