Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Xzibit beef?  (Read 2345 times)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: Snoop Dogg & Xzibit beef?
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2020, 06:24:14 AM »
Eminem said something about that on a D12 track.

American Psycho II
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

dj coma

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2020, 01:57:56 PM »
Found this old post where Snoop Dogg speaks on the situation. The interviewer actually pressed him about how he handled the Pac/Bad Boy beef vs how Xzibit handled the Suge/DPG beef.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,6928.0.html

Contrabandit.com: The streets are talking right now about a song of yours that has leaked out called "Pimp Slap"…

Snoop Dogg: Oh yeah they better.

CB: Why did you feel like it was time to come out more publicly about the whole Suge Knight situation?

S: Because Suge Knight is bitch and the whole world needs to know that. He's a big bully and I ain't afraid of him. So I am willing to check him in public like I did at the BET awards, check him on record like I did on "Pimp Slap" and check him in real life if I have to. He's bad for the game. He's the bad seed in the rap game right now and people need to stop treating him like he's… whatever he is because he's bad for business. He's not creating no opportunities. He doing nothing put hating on everybody that's on top of the game and he tries to bully and punk muthafuckas. But you run up on a man. Last time you seen me I was a boy. I'm a man now nigga so you got to come see me.

CB: What about the situation with you and Kurupt? You spoke on that a little bit.

S: But you heard. He's still my homeboy though. So I can't really throw no lashes at Kurupt. I just wanted to check him and let him know. The song is called "Pimp Slap" and it is there for a reason cuz everybody who I spoke on needed to get slapped. It ain't that I don't love 'em, it's just that niggas needed to get checked.

CB: Are you expecting retaliation in the form of songs?

S: Man, they can't fuck with me man. You know that. Can't none of these niggas fuck with me in the game. None of them. None of them. Zero. The only nigga that can fuck with me in this game is Ice Cube, believe that.

CB: It seems like everybody thought that you and Xzibit were in the same crew or collective family.

S: Naw, he don't represent me so I don't represent him.

CB: What happened with that?

S: You gotta ask him. It's like he don't represent me. When it comes to Suge Knight he gets scared. I ain't never been scared of nobody or ask nobody to fight my beefs for me but if I'm down with you then I'm down with you 100% regardless and can't nobody make me stop being down with you. I love X for what he do as a musician, as a hip-hop artist but as far as him being down with me, he don't represent me.

CB: It seemed like when Pac was alive and he had problems with Biggie and Puff and Bad Boy you kind of stayed out of it. That was his beef…

S: Yeah that was his beef because I had love for Biggie and Pac and Puff at the same time. They was my loved ones and I loved them for what they did. If I woulda stepped in, I wouldn't have made the situation no better, so by me stepping out I tried to be the peace figure and tried to show them that some situations can be worked out through conversation. I felt like the niggas that I'm speaking on… they know how to get at me and we can work this shit out.

But Suge Knight is the only muthafucka that I feel don't have no understanding, he's just nonsense. He don't have no peace and no love in his heart. If he does decide to step up and be a man and say "Damn Snoop Dogg. You make me all this money, you made Death Row what it was, you wrote all them hit records. I need to stop hating on you and love you for what you've done for me and what you've done for rap" then I'd sit down with him and we can make peace. But until then I'm riding on his muthafuckin' ass.

CB: Do you feel like Xzibit is taking a role kinda like you took back then by saying that this doesn't have anything to do with him?

S: Naw, I don't think that's the role he's taking. I think he's scared. I wasn't scared when I took the position that I took. I took the position because Biggie hadn't done nothing to me and Pac was my nigga so I felt I didn't have to get involved. Suge Knight checked Xzibit at a club and asked him, "Nigga, what's up with you and Snoop Dogg?" And his comments was, "Oh, I only make records with them". Instead of saying, "Oh, that's my nigga. What's happenin'" He bowed all the way down. So that's the reason why I got offended.

CB: Have you talked to Xzibit about this?

S: Briefly. And I respect the fact that you got a son and ain't nobody gonna take care of your son but you. You gotta be a man. That's why I say I don't hate him and I'm not mad at him. It's just he doesn't represent me. What I represent is this real Crip shit. From the heart and soul. Xzibit ain't a Crip and he ain't a gangbanger, so I couldn't expect him to do what he's not bred to do.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, LostAngel

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2020, 09:55:01 PM »
^great find

lmao @ snoop tryna justify his actions wit not riding for pac and sayin it’s not the same thing wit xzibit

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2020, 09:57:52 PM »
^great find

lmao @ snoop tryna justify his actions wit not riding for pac and sayin it’s not the same thing wit xzibit

Yeah good find.  And Snoop has a hard time trying to justify how both cases aren't similar.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

Okka

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2020, 12:00:52 PM »
They dissed him because he said Timbaland and Dre can't touch him when it's production in the question. Then Dre went with Em and wanted X to jump in. After that Snoop was mad they're going adter his cousin and said that about X. Not long after that X got jumped by some gang members and got his lip cut with Jack Daniels bottle, and he says something about it on unfinished track "Grown Man Business".

I remember Daz sayin' that X can't rap anymore. Snoop and JD are not related by the way though.

dj coma

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2020, 08:35:56 AM »
I remember Daz sayin' that X can't rap anymore. Snoop and JD are not related by the way though.

Cousin is used loosely sometimes.